Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Saboteur
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Marney1
I've only kissed about 5 women and I've had loads of attempts at the kill 10 in 10 seconds but it needs good planning and observation to put your charges in the right place.
What did you think of the catacombs? To me it was a bit like an Indiana Jones movie and I was almost sweating during it.

Watched Escape From Sobibor on YouTube last night, good film.
bOnEs
the catacombs was a bitch but, it was easier than the other 50 things i had to during that mission before that... like win a race, kill everything from the back of a truck, defend a resistance HQ from attacks, and rescue someone from a highly guarded place... yea, it was actually quite refreshing running through there...

i still can't get this kill 10 in 10 perk sad.gif... the best i've done so far is 6... and i learned a new trick as well... lay down all the RDX's in the area your trying to lure them into... then, purchase some more from the traveling arms dealer... the problem with this is, the original ones can't be set off by the detonator... but, they're still "live" explosives... so, just place a few of the new ones within the old ones... then, place the new ones around the outside of the first batch... this will give you more of a blast radius...

but, it still didn't work for me... i get the alarm up to level 2, run up this pipe near all of my explosives, shoot and kill and basically cause some chaos until i reach level 3, wait till i see a few armored vehicles pull up and unload some more soldiers... yet, it's still not working...
Marney1
I've tried getting my alarm level upto 4 after placing the RDX's at a tight junction so all approaches are covered then watch from a roof top. When the Halftracks start coming I detonate them (after making sure there are 10+ Nazis) but my best is 8 kills.
It's turning out to be a mini game of chess trying to lure them into your killing ground.

Oh, killing everything from the back of the truck gave me my 10 kills using 1 vehicle perk.
Pieface
I got like 14 I think with explosives. Scattered Explosives all over the ground undrneath an AA, gave em hell with the AA. Get 5 star and wait till there's a huge crowd waiting to be blown up.
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 17 2010, 10:27 PM) *
I got like 14 I think with explosives. Scattered Explosives all over the ground undrneath an AA, gave em hell with the AA. Get 5 star and wait till there's a huge crowd waiting to be blown up.

I might just give that a go ^

I've just tried out my new wireless headphones with this game and it's great especially in the countryside listening to the birds singing then BOOM HEADSHOT with the Terror Scoped Rifle then tweet tweet.....tweet tweet.

If you go to Normandie on the west side of the map (directly above the m) you will find two fella's fishing with their tents and little camp fires going. I've seen people fishing before but this little scene is a nice peaceful one. I noticed them while trying to swim from the Nazis and saw one of them throwing his line into the water then heard him whistling like he was oblivious to the fact gunfire and grenades were going off just behind me.
bOnEs
got it!!...

i looked up some suggestions on some forum when searching about the perk... most suggestions were during missions and doing what i was doing before... there was mention of the AA gun approach to lure but, a couple of them talked about doing it at checkpoints... use one that separates paris area 1 from 2... there's at least five guys on each side... sneak up as close as possible in disguise, and plant them on both sides, and don't skimp on the explosives either... plant them very close and place ones next to guys that are not near the others... you'll need the perk that allows you to plant explosives without suspicion as well... then, situate yourself somewhere in the middle and blow 'em up biggrin.gif... i probably used at least 10-12 RDX's...

i got a nice view from a rooftop... and i blew up a couple of other freeplay things like a tower and a tank in the process as well... i wanted to get a few more bodies into the mix in case some of them survived the blast... it was actually quite epic biggrin.gif...

mission accomplished biggrin.gif... now i can focus on the freeplay stuff...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 01:55 AM) *
got it!!...

i looked up some suggestions on some forum when searching about the perk... most suggestions were during missions and doing what i was doing before... there was mention of the AA gun approach to lure but, a couple of them talked about doing it at checkpoints... use one that separates paris area 1 from 2... there's at least five guys on each side... sneak up as close as possible in disguise, and plant them on both sides, and don't skimp on the explosives either... plant them very close and place ones next to guys that are not near the others... you'll need the perk that allows you to plant explosives without suspicion as well... then, situate yourself somewhere in the middle and blow 'em up biggrin.gif... i probably used at least 10-12 RDX's...

i got a nice view from a rooftop... and i blew up a couple of other freeplay things like a tower and a tank in the process as well... i wanted to get a few more bodies into the mix in case some of them survived the blast... it was actually quite epic biggrin.gif...

mission accomplished biggrin.gif... now i can focus on the freeplay stuff...

I'm trying to get the 10 kills by using the checkpoint tactic but I've accidently triggered the explosion 3 times turning me into an unwilling suicide bomber.

LOL A classic line Sean came out with; "Nothing to see here, nobody special, ignore the Mick with the bomb".
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 10:40 PM) *
I'm trying to get the 10 kills by using the checkpoint tactic but I've accidently triggered the explosion 3 times turning me into an unwilling suicide bomber.

keep at it... you'll get it eventually...

well, i think i am fucked... i'll have to look up the definition of "saving a civilian" and see if killing the guys that randomly punch jews count towards that total because, i didn't see anyone getting harassed in saarbruken... i don't want to have to start a new game just to save 40 civilians... but, i'd imagine that's something easier to accomplish in the beginning where i see it on every street corner...

collected all of the race cars as well... the beta romero is the best one IMO... it's acceleration seems to be the fastest of all race cars and it looks pretty cool too... it was fun trying to get through the front gate 6 total times while stealing these 3 race cars biggrin.gif...

EDIT: after some research online, people do state that you see harassment in saarbuken... i guess i must of missed it somewhere... anywho, i guess i'll just head back there and look around some more... lol, i've only saved 6 civilians in the 40+ hours i've played laugh.gif... i need to find a spot that keeps respawning the event so i can grind out 34 more... this is going to remind me of the kiss 50 girls trophy... too long and tedious...
Marney1
I gave up in the end and cleared more targets on the outskirts of Paris, going to work from the outside in. I'm going to make sure I leave those checkpoints intact until I get the 10 fuckers because I reckon if I wipe them out it'll be impossible to get the perk.
I did see a civilian being harrassed the first time I entered Saarbrucken but there were loads of Nazis about and I thought fuck him/her he must be a Kraut anyway. I've killed about a hundred more than the Nazis but I reckon they were probably collaborators anyway (that's what I mutter under my breath anyway).

As for kissing girls that trophy will no doubt be my last.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 10:18 AM) *

well, i think i am fucked... i'll have to look up the definition of "saving a civilian" and see if killing the guys that randomly punch jews count towards that total because, i didn't see anyone getting harassed in saarbruken... i don't want to have to start a new game just to save 40 civilians... but, i'd imagine that's something easier to accomplish in the beginning where i see it on every street corner...

collected all of the race cars as well... the beta romero is the best one IMO... it's acceleration seems to be the fastest of all race cars and it looks pretty cool too... it was fun trying to get through the front gate 6 total times while stealing these 3 race cars biggrin.gif...

EDIT: after some research online, people do state that you see harassment in saarbuken... i guess i must of missed it somewhere... anywho, i guess i'll just head back there and look around some more... lol, i've only saved 6 civilians in the 40+ hours i've played laugh.gif... i need to find a spot that keeps respawning the event so i can grind out 34 more... this is going to remind me of the kiss 50 girls trophy... too long and tedious...

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 13 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Saarbrucken is part of Germany - I am pretty sure it stays grey - FOREVER. Even after eliminating all the freeplay targets, there are still Nazis patrolling and executing civilians on the street - if you liberate Paris without getting the achievement for saving civilians, you can head up to Germany where the Nazi presence never fades...

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 14 2010, 09:21 AM) *
Last night I wiped out all of Saarbruken of freeplay targets. I also saved 40 civilians. I found a good spot where they were being consistently harassed/executed and just posted up on the roof across the street with the Viper SMG and waited for a Nazi to start harassing someone. I knocked out 17 or 18 in about 20 minutes, only setting a couple of alarms. I'll probably never bother to save another civilian unless I stumble across an execution squad or something.

bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 18 2010, 12:10 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 10:18 AM) *

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 13 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Saarbrucken is part of Germany - I am pretty sure it stays grey - FOREVER. Even after eliminating all the freeplay targets, there are still Nazis patrolling and executing civilians on the street - if you liberate Paris without getting the achievement for saving civilians, you can head up to Germany where the Nazi presence never fades...

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 14 2010, 09:21 AM) *
Last night I wiped out all of Saarbruken of freeplay targets. I also saved 40 civilians. I found a good spot where they were being consistently harassed/executed and just posted up on the roof across the street with the Viper SMG and waited for a Nazi to start harassing someone. I knocked out 17 or 18 in about 20 minutes, only setting a couple of alarms. I'll probably never bother to save another civilian unless I stumble across an execution squad or something.

well, OK then... after 13 pages, it's easy to forget something said earlier...
PabloHoneyOle
I'm going to stop posting if you're going to stop reading, bones.

Saarbrucken is forever (in the game) full of Nazis, it's part of Germany, somehow, there are (French?) Civilians there that you can rescue even after the storyline has been completed. I found a great corner in south Saarbrucken, just by observing the Nazis on the street. After viewing a couple of areas where the MOST harassment was taking place, I just posted up on a roof, rolled a blunt and sniped out the dickhead Nazis as an issue arose. If you turn up the sound, you'll hear the Nazi yelling, that's your cue to ash the blunt and get ready to fire.

Anyway, I finished the game this weekend too. I got all of the achievements as well, except for the Freeplay (Paris 1, 2, 3 and Countryside) and the Freeplay Postcard one. It took me awhile to grind out the Casanova achievement, just kept running around causing alarm and kissing the same chick, 28 times. I got my last Gold Perk for blowing up the bridges, although I only had blown up four of the five. Whatever, went ahead and blew up the last bridge, just to stick it to the Reich. Also had to do some grinding to spend 75K: buy max ammo for everything, walk outside, blow self up, rinse, repeat.

I liked how the last mission wasn't too insane, or the end boss wasn't Mecha-Hitler or something. The last few missions were pure insanity, and I thought the ending was pulled off very well, even the storyline... I also like how it's open for a sequel.

So now I'm just running around blowing shit up. I'm having a hell of a time trying to get to the top of the Ferris Wheel. I've fallen off atleast 10 times trying to reach that viewpoint. That'll probably be the last thing I do, if ever.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 15 2010, 11:18 AM) *
i can't for the life of me get the viewpoint south of the old sausage factory... it's on top of an archway with no ripcord to reach it, and i can't jump off any nearby buildings to get to the top... and i can't scale it from the ground... i'm fucking stumped...

here's a picture of what this archway looks similar to... it's not exactly like this but, it's an archway like this...

If you haven't gotten this one yet, I figured it out after running around it 100 times. Get ready to slap yourself in the forehead.
There is a ladder inside one of the columns, just go inside/under the arch and on either side there is a painfully long ladder to climb up/down.
Marney1
I just looked at the ferris wheel and thought 'impossible' and haven't been near it since, didn't even notice it had a view point on top. Then again I was just exploring at the time.
There's some nice environments to be found on the outskirts of the map and I often just go for a run listening to the birds............then shoot them.

The arch: Found that one easy but the lighthouse was a fucker. laugh.gif

Me and the missus are gonna watch Inglorious Basterds (PS Store HD) tonight. I've been watching loads of Nazi documentaries lately and she reckons I'm turning into this guy.

bOnEs
@stoic - i thought i looked inside of those pillars... i recall having to climb up an extremely tall one a long time ago so, i thought to look for the ladder when i was trying to climb up this one... i guess i must of missed it somewhere, unless we're not talking about the same viewpoint...

yea, i knew about saarbruken staying shrouded even in the end but, when i went there, i saw no nazi's harassing people so, i tought that maybe the german's didn't harass their own country... i know that's stupid to say but, i didn't see anyone being pushed around... i'm definitely paying attention next time i am there...

i got the "completed one of each freeplay" trophy as well... i saw this huge statue of deirker and i knew you could blow it up because of a row under the stats that said, "statues destroyed - 0"... so, got that trophy...

i've only got a handful of trophies left to collect... the freeplay ones for paris area 1, 2 and 3, saarbruken, postcards and the countryside... i'm at 66% so, i'm at least 2/3 of the way through these... and i still need to spend 75K in contraband but, i've already been doing what stoic has been doing, i've spent about 56K so far... and whenever i die, i just tell em to return me to HQ, instead of loading a game... that way i can purchase "ALL" of the ammo again... i purchase all available ammunition when i do this... i spend about 2,000 every time i die biggrin.gif... ohh, and i still have to save 36 more civilians...

so, i still have about 8 trophies left to get...
Marney1
Future DLC?

Pieface
I've got the Countryside Freeplay Achievement, and nearly got Paris 3...

Also done the Ferris Wheel, died 3 times before hand, but once you know how it's rather easy. After I get all the achievements I'll probably trade it in for Assassins Creed 2. Will be sad to see it go, but I won't play through it again sooo I'll trade it in for a fairly similar game.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 18 2010, 04:02 PM) *
I've got the Countryside Freeplay Achievement, and nearly got Paris 3...

Also done the Ferris Wheel, died 3 times before hand, but once you know how it's rather easy. After I get all the achievements I'll probably trade it in for Assassins Creed 2. Will be sad to see it go, but I won't play through it again sooo I'll trade it in for a fairly similar game.

my copy might suffer the same fate... i may used it as a trade-in for uncharted 2 if i can get at least $25 for it... if they try to low-ball me, i'll take my copy back home with me and just keep it... but, i've still got about a weeks-worth of stuff left to finish up...
PabloHoneyOle
Also done the Ferris Wheel, died 3 times before hand, but once you know how it's rather easy.

Well shit, don't leave me in suspense.

Will be sad to see it go, but I won't play through it again sooo I'll trade it in for a fairly similar game.

I'm also going to trade my copy - I'll probably get it again sometime in the future during a gaming lull.
Marney1
Probably just keep mine for when it's pissing down outside so I can go for a nice drive in the country and listen to those two fellas whistling while they fish.
Pieface

There you go Stoic wink.gif
Marney1
Just thought, I might trade it in for Fallout3 GOTY Edition. When I've got 100% on freeplay.
bOnEs
yea, i'm waiting until i get the platinum trophy... hell, i might just hold onto it because, i'm pretty sure gamestop will give me less than $20 for it... if they do, i won't trade it in... i'll keep it instead... hell, i should just keep it... i am pretty sure i would play it again someday down the road...
Marney1
Yeah!! Finally got the 10 kills after accidently suiciding myself about 7 thousand times and as Sean lit up a smoke I got the Chain Smoker trophy, what a finale. cool.gif I did it at the bridge seperating Marais and the Latin Quarter and I think I got 12 or 13 but it still says 8 on my log, maybe it'll change when I restart. I almost fucked up though because I had to run toward the other checkpoint to get within range for the RDX on that side.

Now I need a Half-Track, AR33, Foucalt (which I had and got it stuck in an inch of water and had to leave it), Flammwagen and the Wulf.

Nazis Killed 3,567
Freeplay 63%
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 18 2010, 05:17 PM) *

There you go Stoic wink.gif

Thx.
Pieface
I'm up to 76% on freeplay now. Completed Saarbrucken, La Havre, Countryside and Paris Zone 3. So only two more zone's to go!

Also got the Smoking, and the kissing achievement, so all I have left to do now is Paris Zone 1, Paris Zone 2, Save 40 Civilians, Postcard and spend 75,000 contraband.

EDIT: 80% now, and got the Save 40 Civilians, and the 75k contraband achievements now. Just those last 3 to go!
bOnEs
what i did last night:

80% done with freeplay targets my self biggrin.gif... saved 27 of 40 civilians, cleared saarbruken and paris area 1... damn near close to clearing paris area 2 as well...i will probably have that done an hour into my next session... then, it's on to area 3 and the south/southwest/west countryside that still needs to be cleared... i think i'm gonna save the country targets for last... they're funner than the city stuff...

for the freeplay clearing i'm using the viper SMG and the panzerchrek (sp?)... but, when it comes to messing around, the terror weapons are the best for causing some chaos... the terror MG and shotgun are hands down the most powerful tools of destruction...

didn't really have any trouble last night with anything... even saving citizens was pretty easy... after setting off the alarm a couple of times and having to run all the way across germany to get rid of it, i learned to follow soldiers around and wait for them to make a move... then, kill them and all of the witnesses biggrin.gif... then, run like hell... and repeat... this is going to be quite time consuming but thankfully, i wasted most of that time yesterday with saving 27...
Marney1
Pieface is steaming ahead with this game I bet he's sitting on a comode with an intravenus drip stuck in his hand so he doesn't have to leave the TV. tongue.gif
bOnEs
i'm thinking of taking a half day today at work so i can go home to finish up area 2, and hopefully finish up area 3 as well... i would totally play the game sitting on the throne if my bathroom faced the TV... instead it faces a closet sad.gif... one can only dream...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:44 PM) *
i'm thinking of taking a half day today at work so i can go home to finish up area 2, and hopefully finish up area 3 as well... i would totally play the game sitting on the throne if my bathroom faced the TV... instead it faces a closet sad.gif... one can only dream...

Get a little trolly and an extension lead.
bOnEs
it's too much of a hassle really... i've thought about rearranging the furniture to where i could see the TV in the hallway mirror... that'd be interesting if i could pull it off but, i don't think it would work as i envision it working...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:49 PM) *
it's too much of a hassle really... i've thought about rearranging the furniture to where i could see the TV in the hallway mirror... that'd be interesting if i could pull it off but, i don't think it would work as i envision it working...

I'm going to get a projector at some time that will be great.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Plus, if you drop your controller in the shitter, you're fucked.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 19 2010, 01:44 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Plus, if you drop your controller in the shitter, you're fucked.

nah, that'd only happen if i was trying to wipe while playing... that'd be the ultimate multi-tasked event... i don't even think it's possible...
Pieface
Completed Paris Zone 1, only need to find 4 more postcards, and complete Paris Zone 2 and then Assassins Creed 2 time.
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 19 2010, 08:32 PM) *
Completed Paris Zone 1, only need to find 4 more postcards, and complete Paris Zone 2 and then Assassins Creed 2 time.

How many hours have you done? Mine's over 60 hrs, half of it probably sightseeing.
Pieface
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 08:37 PM) *
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 19 2010, 08:32 PM) *

How many hours have you done? Mine's over 60 hrs, half of it probably sightseeing.

36 I believe.
bOnEs
50 hours for me... cleared paris area 2 and working on area 3 right now... 88% of the way through the freeplays... i tend to stand around a lot, waiting on guard patrols or, waiting for suspicion zones to go away... or just put the controller down and do something for a bit... maybe have a cigarette while sean has a few... plus, i like to mess around a bit as well... cause some anarchy... and save the time i wasted because of the amount of contraband i have... i rarely load a saved game anymore... i did it a lot starting out but, nowadays, i just go back to HQ when i die on purpose or accidentally...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 20 2010, 01:00 AM) *
50 hours for me... cleared paris area 2 and working on area 3 right now... 88% of the way through the freeplays... i tend to stand around a lot, waiting on guard patrols or, waiting for suspicion zones to go away... or just put the controller down and do something for a bit... maybe have a cigarette while sean has a few... plus, i like to mess around a bit as well... cause some anarchy... and save the time i wasted because of the amount of contraband i have... i rarely load a saved game anymore... i did it a lot starting out but, nowadays, i just go back to HQ when i die on purpose or accidentally...

Yeah I just return to HQ too because I'm mega rich now.
bOnEs
i got a platinum! i got a platinum! i got a platinum, hey hey hey hey!!

that's back to back games now... my next purchase is uncharted 2 but, i doubt i'll get platinum on that... crushing mode is way to fucking hard for me... i'll be happy just beating it on normal and hard...

now i am debating on whether i should trade the saboteur in... i could see myself playing this again on a rainy day...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 20 2010, 06:54 AM) *
i got a platinum! i got a platinum! i got a platinum, hey hey hey hey!!

that's back to back games now... my next purchase is uncharted 2 but, i doubt i'll get platinum on that... crushing mode is way to fucking hard for me... i'll be happy just beating it on normal and hard...

now i am debating on whether i should trade the saboteur in... i could see myself playing this again on a rainy day...

Congrats on being 2nd to finish! I'm gonna keep mine because I know I'd miss sniping Nazis and playing Grand Theft Paris if I sold it.

I'm on 63% really.
Pieface
Got all the achievements and completed the game 100% on both Missions and Freeplay. Probably will miss driving in the countryside, but then I really wanna play ACII
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 20 2010, 02:30 AM) *
I'm gonna keep mine because I know I'd miss sniping Nazis and playing Grand Theft Paris if I sold it.

I'm probably going to end up keeping my copy as well.
bOnEs
i'm taking the following to gamestop today...

midnight club: los angelas
call of duty 4: modern warfare
LEGO star wars: the complete saga
the saboteur

now, i'm not going to trade all of these in but, if i can get $25-$35 for maybe two of those, i'm getting uncharted 2 today... i searched the web for trade-in values and i saw that COD4 was going for $22... i find that hard to believe but, we'll see... if that's the case, i would be more than happy to trade that in... i haven't played it since i beat it... and it was the first game i bought for the PS3...

----------------------------

man, i drank a "5-hour energy drink" yesterday when i got home and i played the saboteur nonstop all of last night... so much so that, i saved 13 more civilians, spent 75K on contraband, and wiped all of the freeplay events in area 3 and countryside off the map, and finished up the few left in area 2... thus giving me my platinum trophy... the freeplay stuff took up most of the evening... i had most of area 3 left to take care of when i first started last night... i didn't think i would get all of it done last night...

i have to say, i am seriously considering keeping this game... but, if the trade-in offer is too good to pass up, i'll trade it in... i'm sure that if i want to play it again, i could probably find it down the road for less than $20...
Marney1
If you trade your copy then you need scalping! Yeah I watched Inglourious Basterds last night and now I understand a few of Stoic's posts. I was going to post what I thought of it in the appropriate thread but for some reason it won't let me.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 20 2010, 11:48 AM) *

i have to say, i am seriously considering keeping this game... but, if the trade-in offer is too good to pass up, i'll trade it in... i'm sure that if i want to play it again, i could probably find it down the road for less than $20...

Unless Gamestop is having the "Trade in 4 games and get an extra $20" you should hold off.

But you're right about the Saboteur. Your game file isn't going anywhere, just the disc. If you're not going to play it for awhile but would one day like to come back to it, there will be 1000's of discs available whenever you're ready.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 20 2010, 11:58 AM) *
If you trade your copy then you need scalping! Yeah I watched Inglourious Basterds last night and now I understand a few of Stoic's posts. I was going to post what I thought of it in the appropriate thread but for some reason it won't let me.

About fucking time.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 20 2010, 12:29 PM) *

Unless Gamestop is having the "Trade in 4 games and get an extra $20" you should hold off.

i will never trade in 4 games at once... that's too much to give up... the most i'll do is two games...
PabloHoneyOle
midnight club: los angelas - $7.50
call of duty 4: modern warfare - $12.50
LEGO star wars: the complete saga - $9.50
the saboteur - $17

Trade-in Values.

Source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243233

There is a POWER trade going on now where you'll get 30% more for each game. Not too shabby, but still a raping.
bOnEs
fuuuuuuck, those numbers are disappointing, the only one worth trading in is COD4... i might check out topp's trade center first instead... they might even have a new copy of uncharted 2 for $50...

but, in doing the math, i can get $15 for COD4 and $10 for midnight club... i think i want to keep lego star wars... otherwise that'd add another $10+ to the total, which probably isn't worth it since i can still get some fun out of the lego game... the same can't be said for the other two games... COD4 has sat on my shelf for over 2 years untouched... i'm surprised i can still get $15 for it... and midnight club, while fun at first, got old pretty quickly... i am just not into racing games anymore...

so, since i can get at least $25 out of the trades, i might do this instead... but, i am still checking out topp's first because, i just might get a better deal than what the money-stealing gamestop offers...
PabloHoneyOle
Yeah, you're welcome too.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 20 2010, 03:09 PM) *
Yeah, you're welcome too.

thank you honey-baby blush.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.