Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Saboteur
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Marney1
Missions 80% and some pretty decent weaponry at my disposal and an addition I wasn't expecting on a race car.
Getting pretty intense now and if you're not good at headshots you'd better practice.

Still haven't kissed a girl. sad.gif

And kind of on topic, I remembered that a French village called Oradour-sur-Glane has been kept as it was since 10th June 1944 when the Nazis massacred 642 civilians and burnt the place to the ground after they encountered resistance there.

Pieface
Just got this, you guys better be right and it's good!
GLC
I'm gonna get this soon. Been interested for quite a while, but I've been juggling a new GTA run-through, AC2 feather hunting, (I gave up, btw. Fuck the platinum. Might finish off in a few months if there are no decent games out) and a lot of TDMs on MW2. So yeah, I'll use my 20 GAME voucher from Christmas on this when I finish the GTA file or something...
Pieface
FFFUUUUUUUUU

Saboteur's broken my 360. Just got 1 red ring and the E74 error, general hardware failure.

Thank god it's included in the 3 year extended warranty.
bOnEs
@ pieface... don't blame us if you don't like it... we didn't make you buy it biggrin.gif... but, i think you'll enjoy it... if you like the grand theft auto series, you will like this game... if you liked assassin's creed, you'll enjoy this game...

EDIT: aww shit, you didn't even get to check it out did you? hmm, stoic's 360 crashed and burned playing this game too...

@ marney... wow, those pics look just like the countryside of paris in this game... well, if the buildings were still intact that is... the architecture looks the same... and i'm not terribly good at headshots, only with a sniper rifle... i tend to spray and move from cover to cover...

i got my first level 5 alarm yesterday and good god, there's two hidings spots in all of paris when you have a level 5... i was no where near them laugh.gif... but, now that i know where they are, i might work at accomplishing that perk... in the meantime, i finally saw my first terror squad soldier... holy fuck they can take as many bullets as sean can!! i did kill 5 of them so, i now have that perk unlocked... i also finally got the bridge detonators so, i blew up all the train bridges in the countryside... there's 5 of them but, you only need to blow up 4 to get the perk.... and man, that perk is the perk i've been waiting for... i no longer rouse suspicion when planting explosives...

missions - 64%
freeplay - 43%

i don't think i had one mission yesterday where i didn't raise the alarm... there just wasn't anywhere to go once i sneaked into the newer missions... actually i take that back, i didn't raise the alarms when i blew up my first bridge... but, i had to shoot my way out of all the other missions i played... so, i guess it was a test to see if i still knew how to shoot a gun... and i failed that test on one mission... i completed a mission surrounded by nazi's and once play resumed, i died like 5 seconds later laugh.gif...

i might not get to play this game today... i got a lot of shit to do today...
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 10 2010, 03:49 PM) *
FFFUUUUUUUUU

Saboteur's broken my 360. Just got 1 red ring and the E74 error, general hardware failure.

Sean's good at killing Generic Nazi Soldiers' equipment too.
Pieface
Playing it on my brothers 360 now., still can't free-roam around Paris yet.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 9 2010, 12:27 PM) *
i've got 4 gold perks now as well... i purchased the silver and gold perk upgrades as well, using them on the car collectathon perks... i'm wondering though if i should of used the gold on the "escape a level 5 alarm" because, something tells me that isn't going to be easy at all... i hope there's a few missions that give you the opportunity to escape a level 5 alarm because, i am finding it hard to get to a level 4 alarm just by myself...

I am only missing 3 gold perks, the one for racing, blowing up the bridges and the escape a level 5 alarm. I was reading somewhere that the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower serves as a hiding spot, even during level 5. You can cause some mayhem along the base of the tower, get your alarm level up to 5 and take the elevators/stairs to the restaurant to lose the Nazi bastards. That's on my agenda for the evening. If it works, I think the hardest part will be creating a level 5 alarm.

Here's a six minute video about it:

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 10 2010, 10:49 AM) *
FFFUUUUUUUUU

Damn, I was playing this game too when I got my RRoD and I was all out of warranty.

Not sure what my %'s are (I'll check when I go home for lunch), but I had a very productive Saturday and early Sunday. Beat a shit ton of missions, gold perks and freeplay. Got the Aurora back from the Nazis, nitrous and machine gun attached. Pretty badass. As mentioned, I only need 3 more Gold Perks to get the 'Solid Gold' achievement or whatever the fudge.

The Saboteur has escaped from my television and is haunting my dreams. I dream in "Saboteur" now. Very eerie. May take a day or two off from sniping and blowing up stuff so I can go back to my dreams of rollercoasters and fucking.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 11 2010, 10:34 AM) *
The Saboteur has escaped from my television and is haunting my dreams. I dream in "Saboteur" now. Very eerie. May take a day or two off from sniping and blowing up stuff so I can go back to my dreams of rollercoasters and fucking.

if i spend all night playing any game, i dream about it... you have no idea how many dreams i have had about fallout 3...

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 11 2010, 10:34 AM) *
I am only missing 3 gold perks, the one for racing, blowing up the bridges and the escape a level 5 alarm. I was reading somewhere that the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower serves as a hiding spot, even during level 5. You can cause some mayhem along the base of the tower, get your alarm level up to 5 and take the elevators/stairs to the restaurant to lose the Nazi bastards. That's on my agenda for the evening. If it works, I think the hardest part will be creating a level 5 alarm.

there's also a hiding spot in the northeast corner of the map as well, near that pond up that way... however, i don't know if you can enter it while being seen like you can with the eiffel tower one... i would much prefer going for that hiding spot since it's in the countryside... everything is easier to deal with in the countryside vs. the city... it's easier to lure and hide form incoming soldiers out there... they're basically restricted to the main roads... they will follow you into the forest though if they got out of the vehicle and you didn't kill them...

that's how i died during my first level 5 alarm... i kept trying to get to a road to steal a vehicle so i could flee but, every time i reached the road, 2 or 3 trucks pulled up full of nazi's... i tried killing as many as i could while i backtracked into the forest... when i thought the coast was clear i ran back toward the road, only to be killed by two terror squad members who were in the trees with me...
PabloHoneyOle
Stats:
Missions: 78% (Holy shit, didn't realize I was this far along)
Freeplay: 48% (WTF, I thought I was way further along)

1600-something Nazi's killed.
Marney1
Missions 90%
Freeplay 22% (I want to have lots to do once the missions are done)

Nazis Whacked 1,661

Civilians Deaded by Nazis 157

Deaf Civilians Who Didn't Hear Me Beeping My Horn And Were Ultimately Run Over By My Vehicle 173
bOnEs
goddam, i guess i ought to do some more story missions... you guys are way ahead of me in that department... at least i've cleared the countryside of freeplay zones i guess...
Marney1
It's good to see Sean wearing something else for a change I was beginning to wonder if that cap was hiding a bald patch.
PabloHoneyOle
I forgot to mention I finally saw Sean hitting the flask.

Also, funniest Sean quote, "I'd be tits up without me smokes."
Marney1
I like the way if you're restarting a mission and getting the debrief he says "Just get to the fuckin' point!"
bOnEs
sean's got quite a few good one liners... i laugh during most of the cutscenes because he always makes some wise-crack about the guy he's dealin' with or the situation he's in... this game has some good writing...

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 11 2010, 05:19 PM) *
It's good to see Sean wearing something else for a change I was beginning to wonder if that cap was hiding a bald patch.

what?! you mean i am going to have to ditch the messenger bag and golf hat?! i'd be tits up without me hat...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 11 2010, 10:52 PM) *
sean's got quite a few good one liners... i laugh during most of the cutscenes because he always makes some wise-crack about the guy he's dealin' with or the situation he's in... this game has some good writing...

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 11 2010, 05:19 PM) *

what?! you mean i am going to have to ditch the messenger bag and golf hat?! i'd be tits up without me hat...

LOL^

This game has suddenly become very hard and it's pissing me off being stuck in the catacombs, very claustrophobic down there. It's so intense I've had to take a break to chill out.
Pieface
I finally ran away from a level 5 alarm. Was just there, blowing up Nerve Gas bases, and then Level 5 alarm. So drove all over Paris, getting 3 cars blown up by tanks, ran to the top of the Eifell Tower and made it!. That Zep and Plane were fucking annoying.
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 12 2010, 12:08 AM) *
I finally ran away from a level 5 alarm. Was just there, blowing up Nerve Gas bases, and then Level 5 alarm. So drove all over Paris, getting 3 cars blown up by tanks, ran to the top of the Eifell Tower and made it!. That Zep and Plane were fucking annoying.

I haven't had a Level 5 alarm yet and I'm on 92%.

Some of the cut-scenes of Skylar's tit's bouncing turn me on big time.

She smokes too! ohmy.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 11 2010, 07:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 12 2010, 12:08 AM) *

I haven't had a Level 5 alarm yet and I'm on 92%.

She smokes too! ohmy.gif

i got my only one from finishing a mission that went all wrong and i had to shoot my way out... i was at level 3 after that so, i thought i'd see how far i could take it biggrin.gif...
Marney1
MISSION COMPLETE but I'm only 96% done with the missions hmmm? I'll have a good nosey and see what I'm missing.
23% Freeplay done so plenty of life left in this game for me, I can't praise this game enough the story is great.

The country race took me to 98% I did a Stoic special and just dragged the drivers from their cars before taking part on my lonesome.

Vroooooooooom

Update:

Missions 100%
Freeplay 23%

Total Game Time (upto now) 35 hrs

Still haven't had a Level 5 Alarm
Pieface
Got my second Gold Perk now. Stealth Killed 5 Nazi Generals and Level 5 Alarm.

Done.
Psy
Skylar is arguably one of the hottest female game characters of all time. Maybe just slightly behind Chloe from Uncharted 2 tongue.gif
Darth Sexy
Dear god I have to get this game.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 11 2010, 07:20 PM) *

I'd be tits up without me tits.

QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 12 2010, 07:33 AM) *
Skylar is arguably one of the hottest female game characters of all time.

She was in the most recent edition of Playboy. I'll see if I can find pictures without getting fired.

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Jan 12 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Dear god I have to get this game.

Yes, you do.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 11 2010, 06:19 PM) *
This game has suddenly become very hard and it's pissing me off being stuck in the catacombs, very claustrophobic down there. It's so intense I've had to take a break to chill out.

I'm taking a short hiatus. Too much Saboteur, I'm OD'ing. I'll pick it back up Thursday night when the wife's at work.

This picture is from Pandemic's site:

Playboy picture (NSFW)

She's on the left...
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 12 2010, 12:04 PM) *
Got my second Gold Perk now. Stealth Killed 5 Nazi Generals and Level 5 Alarm.

Done.

I got away from a Level 5 Alarm by being a menace at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower then getting the elevators up to the bar for a well earned drink.

Still need to 'Stealth Kill' 5 Generals (Wondering how I'm going to find them) to earn the gold perk for Brawling.

I'll try planting RDX and luring lots of Nazis into the killing area so I can earn my gold perk for Explosives.

I've only collected 5 Nazi vehicles and so haven't even got my silver perk for Mechanics.

Anyone know where I can find tanks that are actually open for me to steal? I had one once but I lost it.
bOnEs
missions - 72%
freeplay - 52%

i escaped a level 5 alarm yesterday... i did that mission that lets you drive a tank for the first time... long story short, i blew up a bunch of stuff while in the tank so, when i left the base, i had a level 5 alarm... so, i hijacked the first car i saw and headed for the countryside... once i made it out of the city, i crashed my car in between a fence and a tree (don't ask how)... so, i ran the rest of the way on foot, which was probably a better decision anyways... i stayed away from the roads, only crossing two on my way to the hiding spot in the northern part of the map... i got there no problem at all, never was spotted once i left the city limits... the funny thing is, the hiding spot was a well, lol laugh.gif... but, it was terribly simple to do... the countryside hiding spot might be easier for most to do... i haven't scaled the eiffel tower yet but, that sounds like a tough way to escape a level 5 alarm...

got the aurora finally... also, i found another racecar at the same place i got the aurora... i found the silver dart there... it's OK, nothing special if you already have the silver claw...

inspired the people of paris area 2 before i inspired the people of area 1... that didn't make sense really but, i'm sure all will fall in place once i get through the story... also, i completed all freeplay events in le havre as well... i'm pretty sure i only have about 50 freeplay events left in the countryside... i am very close to clearing out the countryside... i need to put in some work in paris area 2, i haven't really touched those freeplay events yet...

i need to find a tank that i can steal... every tank i've approached is occupied and won't let me drive it... i want a tank so i can do the "destroy 20 nazi vehicles with one vehicle" perk...

EDIT: i attempted to do the "kill 10 nazi's with RDX" perk but, it didn't go to plan... i laid down a ton of RDX's on a block's-worth of street... climbed to the roof and made a bunch of ruckus, attracting the nazi's... once i counted about 10-12 guys down below me trying to kill me, i detonated the explosive and didn't get the perk... i checked immediately to see how many i killed at least and it said, "0"... i thought that would work but, maybe i need to plan it out a little better... i think i got the right idea though...

• about skylar - yea, i think she might be one of the hottest video game characters as well... chloe looks stunning, and so does that lady from the upcoming "heavy rain" game but, skylar is right there in the same discussion as those lovely ladies... i wish i could click on that link stoic but, i am at work... i'll wait until i get home, i'm sure it's a goodie biggrin.gif....
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 12 2010, 11:32 AM) *
inspired the people of paris area 2 before i inspired the people of area 1... that didn't make sense really but, i'm sure all will fall in place once i get through the story...

Yeah, me too. Supposedly, those are tied to missions and not freeplay targets. Not sure if I missed something or what, hopefully something will present itself.

i need to find a tank that i can steal... every tank i've approached is occupied and won't let me drive it... i want a tank so i can do the "destroy 20 nazi vehicles with one vehicle" perk...

Find an AA gun that's fairly protected from cover fire (I used the one above the catacombs base) and start blowing up Nazi vehicles. Zeppelins and planes don't count, but if you blow up 20 sturmwagens, gestapo cruiser and tanks as they arrive, you should be good. For some reason the AA guns count as a vehicle. I got the gold perk for the 20 vehicles AND the one for blowing up a Wulf Tank AND a Zeppelin in the same warning level. I guess the Wulf Tanks was one of the vehicles that spawned, I was just spamming the AA gun, blowing up anything on my map.

Apparently, if you kill more than 10 civilians within 60 seconds, you lose the ability to hide in hiding spots for a little while. I got a notification similar to a perk after blowing up some innocents on the street.

EDIT: i attempted to do the "kill 10 nazi's with RDX" perk but, it didn't go to plan... i laid down a ton of RDX's on a block's-worth of street... climbed to the roof and made a bunch of ruckus, attracting the nazi's... once i counted about 10-12 guys down below me trying to kill me, i detonated the explosive and didn't get the perk... i checked immediately to see how many i killed at least and it said, "0"... i thought that would work but, maybe i need to plan it out a little better... i think i got the right idea though...

Definitely. I got this kind of in a fluke. I was being chased (I think Alarm 2) and found a group of buildings shaped like an L. A bunch of Nazis rolled up in Sturmwagens (6 or 8 I suppose) plus ones that were in the area. I basically ran around the building, getting them to chase me and laying down RDX. I basically did the entire building and made sure about 10 were following me, pushed the detonator. Boom. However in my stats, it says that the most Nazi's killed at one time is 9. Go figure. I still got the perk.

about skylar - yea, i think she might be one of the hottest video game characters as well... chloe looks stunning, and so does that lady from the upcoming "heavy rain" game but, skylar is right there in the same discussion as those lovely ladies... i wish i could click on that link stoic but, i am at work... i'll wait until i get home, i'm sure it's a goodie biggrin.gif....

It's classy, I suppose. Not like she's fingering herself or anything. I'll check for fan art of that.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 11:24 AM) *
Anyone know where I can find tanks that are actually open for me to steal? I had one once but I lost it.

I found a Wulf Tank at the bottom right of the map. If you haven't been down there, there is a Nazi Rocket Installation with a few other freeplay targets. At the very edge of the map, there is a Wulf Tank that sits empty, facing "No Man's Land". It isn't marked as a freeplay target. I accidentally blew it up my first time, but it seemed to have respawned when I went back to collect it.

This video shows the EXACT location.
Marney1
Nice one, I hope the Wulf does respawn because I've cleared the countryside in the south.

A few launch videos and interesting stuff about the characters (especially about Skylar the dirty bitch)......
The Saboteur Official Site
bOnEs
thanks stoic, i'll go looking for that open tank later tonight... i'd like to try to get the perk using a tank rather than an AA gun... i feel safer in a tank biggrin.gif... plus, i want a tank in my garage as well for those spur of the moment rampages... but, i need to get the "destroy a wulf and zeppelin" perk as well so, maybe i'll at least use an AA for that one...

Apparently, if you kill more than 10 civilians within 60 seconds, you lose the ability to hide in hiding spots for a little while. I got a notification similar to a perk after blowing up some innocents on the street.

yea, i get this message a lot... i guess i have a habit of running people over with cars a lot... i have probably killed more than double the civilians than what the nazi's have killed, lol... i just drive, i never honk the horn or try to avoid hitting people... if the nazi's don't get upset that i killed someone right in front of them, why should i?

i'm climbing the eiffel tower the next time i play... damnit, that's two trophies i could knock out in one try...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 12 2010, 12:29 PM) *
thanks stoic, i'll go looking for that open tank later tonight... i'd like to try to get the perk using a tank rather than an AA gun... i feel safer in a tank biggrin.gif... plus, i want a tank in my garage as well for those spur of the moment rampages... but, i need to get the "destroy a wulf and zeppelin" perk as well so, maybe i'll at least use an AA for that one...

Tanks are a bitch to drive. That mission where you "find" the tank and have to destroy the communication tower pissed me off. I handled it on foot after trying it once or twice. Also, the AA gun was great for collecting contraband with, 50 per zeppelin, 100 per plane.

yea, i get this message a lot... i guess i have a habit of running people over with cars a lot... i have probably killed more than double the civilians than what the nazi's have killed, lol... i just drive, i never honk the horn or try to avoid hitting people... if the nazi's don't get upset that i killed someone right in front of them, why should i?

90% of my civilian deaths are for running them over. I was playing the other day while my wife was watching and she was like, "You just ran over a fucking nun!"
The other 10% comes from blowing them up with AA guns or murdering them in the streets while dressed as a Nazi. They'll attack you if you're in disguise.

i'm climbing the eiffel tower the next time i play... damnit, that's two trophies i could knock out in one try...

You will probably have to climb it more than once if you don't land your jump from the top.
Pieface
I found out, the Eifell Tower you don't have to get to the very top to jump off and land in the water. You can do it on the top of the final elevator so you can have a decent run up.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 12 2010, 12:55 PM) *
I found out, the Eifell Tower you don't have to get to the very top to jump off and land in the water. You can do it on the top of the final elevator so you can have a decent run up.

A running start will definitely help.

My first jump was from the tip of the tower and I'm pretty sure I didn't clear the tower itself.
Marney1
Sean Devlin is based on William Grover Williams and I'm obsessed with this game...........must.....release......hand.....from.....joypad....

bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 01:01 PM) *
Sean Devlin is based on William Grover Williams and I'm obsessed with this game...........must.....release......hand.....from.....joypad....

yea, we know that tongue.gif...

@ stoic - it took me a few attempts in that mission to slowly understand how to maneuver the beast... the hardest part was getting my shots to land where i wanted them to... on second thought, i might just use an AA gun for the perk... but, i still want a tank in my garage biggrin.gif...

can't wait to try the leap of faith from the top of the eiffel tower... sounds like fun biggrin.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 01:01 PM) *
Sean Devlin is based on William Grover Williams

Yes, that was determined on the first page I believe.

@bones - yeah, i couldn't rotate the turret fast enough to take out the Nazis with RPG's
bOnEs
i actually handled the RPG's pretty well on my third attempt... as a matter of fact, i made it through that mission with the tank still intact on my last try... then, i spent the next 10 minutes trying to find a way to get the tank out into the streets laugh.gif... but, there was no opening large enough for a tank (how the hell did they get it in there in the first place?!?!) so, i left it behind on my quest to escape a level 5 alarm...

i'd like to get some more practice with a tank for sure... i see the potential for mass chaos...
Marney1
This book looks interesting now.

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 12 2010, 01:33 PM) *
i'd like to get some more practice with a tank for sure... i see the potential for mass chaos...

Mastery of the tank would really make freeplay targets much easier to take out.
bOnEs
forgot to mention, i unlocked the viper SMG (not sure how) and i fucking love that weapon!! it's more accurate than the tommy gun and it has a silencer... the silenced pistol sucked but, this weapon is great!! it's what helped me get through the base to the north of le havre quicker to finish up the freeplay stuff there...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 12 2010, 03:38 PM) *
forgot to mention, i unlocked the viper SMG (not sure how) and i fucking love that weapon!! it's more accurate than the tommy gun and it has a silencer... the silenced pistol sucked but, this weapon is great!! it's what helped me get through the base to the north of le havre quicker to finish up the freeplay stuff there...

Viper SMG is the best gun in the game. It's great for picking people off at a distance, they have no idea where it's coming from. Then another soldier walks right over into your sights to investigate his dead buddy. 2 for 1's.

I also used it to get my Nazi Generals alone for the Brawling Gold Perk and the Trick-or-Treat achievement (where you assassinate the general in disguise).
Marney1
I use the Silenced Pistol and Terror Scoped Rifle combination more than any other and have done for most of the game but I finally decided to get the Scoped Steiner just because I had quite a bit of contraband to waste. It seems to be just as good as the TSR and even a bit more steady when staring through the crosshairs I reckon.

The Viper SMG is superb but there's something about the Terror MP60 that does it for me.

Just decided that I'm gonna go overt tonight and use the Terror MP60 and the Executioner Pistol (and running shoes!).

Update: Collected a Wulf (location on Stoic's vid) and dragged it's slow ass all the way back to a garage then realised I can't 'collect' it until I've unlocked the Wheelman perk, what a bitch.
bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 04:16 PM) *
I use the Silenced Pistol and Terror Scoped Rifle combination more than any other and have done for most of the game but I finally decided to get the Scoped Steiner just because I had quite a bit of contraband to waste. It seems to be just as good as the TSR and even a bit more steady when staring through the crosshairs I reckon.

The Viper SMG is superb but there's something about the Terror MP60 that does it for me.

Just decided that I'm gonna go overt tonight and use the Terror MP60 and the Executioner Pistol (and running shoes!).

Update: Collected a Wulf (location on Stoic's vid) and dragged it's slow ass all the way back to a garage then realised I can't 'collect' it until I've unlocked the Wheelman perk, what a bitch.

lol laugh.gif...

yea, i usually carry the scoped steiner with me... i tried the terror scope but i noticed the same thing you did, he's more steady with the steiner... but, throughout most of the game thus far, i used the scoped steiner and the tommy gun combo... but, now the combination is scoped steiner and viper SMG... i like the double barrel shotgun but, it's sucks that it needs to be reloaded after two shots... if it was set up like the combat shotgun from fallout 3, i would be carrying that instead of the steiner because, you can lazily aim with it and usually get your target in one shot...

EDIT: also, i finally got to wear something different for once last night... i was wearing a nazi naval outfit i took off some sailor in le havre laugh.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 04:16 PM) *

LOL - Yep. What did you use your Gold Perk purchase on?

Right now I'm rocking the Panzerek and the Viper SMG. Only thing is that you can't find ammo for either readily available.

Tommy Gun is pretty good for marathon killing. I also like the Trench Gun for fucking people up in closed quarters.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 12 2010, 05:17 PM) *
What did you use your Gold Perk purchase on?

yea for real... there's not another gold perk that seems impossible to get like the car collectathon... kill 10 nazi's in 10 seconds with RDX or explosives seems like a stretch and the escape from a level 5 alarm was surprisingly easier than i thought it would be... i can't really think of anything else you'd use it on...
Marney1
I used my Gold Perk purchase on The Terror Scoped Rifle really early on and more or less used it right through the missions. I now have every weapon available but still haven't tried them all, the Terror Shotgun is a good close quarters weapon (semi auto) so bOnEs might like that.

I took a little break while my wife drove me to a designated spot I'd marked on the map (when I say drove she lost it in a river) and good on her made the rest of her way on foot avoiding any Nazis. She enjoyed running over a few nuns on the way though (she's employed by a company run by nuns lol) and wanted to know if you could "Go through the Diana tunnel?"
I told her she was a sick bitch and headed on into the basement of the club to try my hand at the knife throwing game and after about 6 or 7 attempts won the Palomino Sedanca car. I think it's the only way to get your hands on it but I might be wrong.

bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 12 2010, 10:33 AM) *
Playboy picture (NSFW)

She's on the left...

lol, just as i mention the lady from heavy rain earlier, i see her on the right laugh.gif... yea, skylar deserves a mention with that fine lady drool.giffap.gif...

@ marney - knife throwing game? interesting... also, terror shotgun? interesting tongue.gif... also, the terror scoped rifle perk was probably the easiest one to get biggrin.gif... you should of used the "free" one on something harder... like, collecting a bunch of cars... i used the silver and gold perk on the vehicle collecting perks... i think stoic did the same... it's good advice because, the rest of the perks seem quite simple to achieve with just a little bit of motivation...

i'm drunk and stoned... but, i am about to play some saboteur for the next hour or two... who knows where the wind takes me...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 12 2010, 10:05 PM) *
I used my Gold Perk purchase on The Terror Scoped Rifle really early on and more or less used it right through the missions.

Yeah, that was kind of a waste. Sniping two people with one bullet was actually a lot of fun to do and now is my favorite method of sniping. We're in a war for chrissake, got to conserve ammunition. But yeah, you're probably not going to be able to collect tanks until you collect every fucking vehicle in the game.

I played the knife throwing game. I didn't know you could win a car. I'm all over this tomorrow night.
Pieface
Only need two Gold Perks left. Both easy ones.

Just need to snipe 2 people seven more times, and just need to win the last race. Got all the Nazi Vehicles, and then used my Gold Perk on that, also now have a nice Wulf in my garage after driving it all the way back.
Marney1
Wasted my Gold Perk purchase on The Terror Scoped Rifle? I certainly did and now I'm really paying for it because I'm searching high and low for a couple of vehicles missing from my collection. I remember having earned 3,000 contraband from blasting zeppelins then spending a few minutes trying to decide 'Sniping Perk' or 'Racing' - so I was going to make a bad decision anyway.
I was presuming I could just go and get another 3,000 contraband and unlock another one but that's what you get when you don't look before you leap.

Decided to head up to Saarbrucken and have a good look around but there was no chance I was going through those gates without a disguise so the guard in the watchtower got his head punched inside out. After a few minutes slowly cruising the streets and constantly hearing "Report any suspicious behaviour!" over the loudspeakers I got a bit paranoid and headed upto Doppelsieg which turned into a spooky tour of the factory and it's surroundings.
With no targets left in the area I'm now going to do the rest of Saarbrucken and hopefully the colour will return but something tells me it's not going to. I want the place to be clear of Nazis so I can take my cars round the race track.

@Pieface - You're going through this game pretty quick have you got it on 'easy' or something?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.