Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oasis-should they return?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
The Awesome One
If you read the paper today, you would of heard that Liam Gallagher is hoping to release a new album for Oasis by July next year. This would be the first album without Liams brother Noel. It is known that auditions have been held for a new guitar player, with Jamie Kelly, most likely to take on the roll. Noel left eariler in the year.

According to Liam, three songs have already been recorded.
Qdeathstar
No, they were a 1990's fad. Time to move on.
GLC
No. Never.
marney2
QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 13 2009, 05:06 PM) *
No. Never.

They were alright at their height but I'm not interested in them in the least now.
The Awesome One
I just hope it doesnt sound too different to before. Its the music from the 90's that makes them headlining acts every time they perform at multi artist concerts.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Who the fuck is Oasis?
PabloHoneyOle
They're the new Beatles. Thanks, England.
Handsome B Wonderful
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 15 2009, 02:26 AM) *
Who the fuck is Oasis?

They are an awesome Bulgarian grindcore band. Don't know what Stoic's on about.

My fav album is "Ten Foot Story, Bloody Gory?".

There, covered my limited knowledge of Oasis with METAL. But to answer the original question, without Noel, Oasis would be music's 2nd biggest joke.

Anthrax being the biggest.
Pieface
Didn't Noel write all the music?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Pieface @ Dec 22 2009, 02:19 AM) *
Didn't Noel write all the music?

I think he did. Looks like Liam taking over, thats probably what he means when he says it will sound different.
Hardcore Ottoman
Never liked Oasis but I do know their sound, which is more than I can say for other bands...
Zacko
Liam wrote a couple of songs I think, Songbird probably being the most famous I'd guess.

As for them reforming, I think they'll probably reform within the next 5-10 years. Hopefully Noel releases some solo stuff as hes easily the most talented brother.
Spoiler
i will give it a try. but i can't remember a song from Heathen chemistry. is it even their latest album?
if Noel release solo stuff it will song like early Oasis i hope. because then he wrote all the stuff and play everything except drums.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Zacko @ Dec 24 2009, 03:32 AM) *
Liam wrote a couple of songs I think, Songbird probably being the most famous I'd guess.

As for them reforming, I think they'll probably reform within the next 5-10 years. Hopefully Noel releases some solo stuff as hes easily the most talented brother.

Liam's bringing back Oasis this year. biggrin.gif Noel may be the most talented, but hes the biggest cock.
Spoiler
^both of them are the biggest cocks.
Skinny 
No they shouldn't, primarily because they suck.
Hardcore Ottoman
Obviously if they can both suck their own, respective, cocks they must have the biggest dicks... duh.
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Jan 8 2010, 01:56 AM) *
Obviously if they can both suck their own, respective, cocks they must have the biggest dicks... duh.

On their heads yeah.
Darth Sexy
No, they fucking sucked. To be slightly constructive, I hate it when bands reform minus one of the key members, so I'd say this is a bad idea both because they suck and because it wouldn't even be the same band which sucked, which would probably suck more. Suck.
Hardcore Ottoman
This reminds me... how the fuck is Lynard Skynyrd (fuck spelling) playing???
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Jan 8 2010, 11:44 AM) *
No, they fucking sucked. To be slightly constructive, I hate it when bands reform minus one of the key members, so I'd say this is a bad idea both because they suck and because it wouldn't even be the same band which sucked, which would probably suck more. Suck.

Yea, they sucked their cocks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.