Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Webcomic?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 16 2009, 07:07 PM) *
I'd have to see if it was worth it.

Oh, so you're willing to jump on the bandwagon once it's moving but you're not willing to even promote any ideas now?
The Awesome One
I think it should be set in Liberty City. Liberty is the signature setting for Grand Theft Auto and it makes so much sense to have it set there.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 17 2009, 10:07 AM) *
I think it should be set in Liberty City. Liberty is the signature setting for Grand Theft Auto and it makes so much sense to have it set there.

Why not London? rolleyes.gif
TreeFitty
I'd say new city. Something original. Let the games play out the regular GTA cities.
Psy
This sound likes a good idea to me, I'm happy to make a section on the site for it.
Marney1
Looks like this has got the yes Massacre! cool.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 17 2009, 10:12 AM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 17 2009, 10:07 AM) *

Why not London? rolleyes.gif

Look. You see where its bold marney? Thats why.
PabloHoneyOle
I've been drawing nude pictures of koneko for months. I finally started making comics leading up to how she got nude and what happens after that.

Might be perfect for this site.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 17 2009, 05:17 AM) *
I'd say new city. Something original. Let the games play out the regular GTA cities.

QD thinks Hawaii works well, and I agree. Vice City-esque vibe, interesting culture. I just need to look into the types of crime they have there as I'd rather play off of the actual crime in the city rather than making up my own.

QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 17 2009, 07:26 AM) *
This sound likes a good idea to me, I'm happy to make a section on the site for it.

Awesome. We have approval from the boss, now we just need to get an art team together.

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 17 2009, 12:18 PM) *
I've been drawing nude pictures of koneko for months. I finally started making comics leading up to how she got nude and what happens after that.

Can you seriously draw, though?
PabloHoneyOle
I can seriously draw, seriously. I'm more a pen and paper kind of guy, but I can upload my shit.
Massacre
I'd like to see it. You're definitely online more than Heartless is.
PabloHoneyOle
I'll see if I can rustle some shit together.

I just drew our "family's" Christmas card. I'll see if I can scoop a copy of that from the wife.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I've been told I can draw, not nothing professional though. At least not freehand, If I have a visual aid I can draw quite good.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 17 2009, 07:50 PM) *
I've been told I can draw, not nothing professional though. At least not freehand, If I have a visual aid I can draw quite good.

Out of ten, how good should the aid be?
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 17 2009, 05:46 PM) *
I can seriously draw, seriously. I'm more a pen and paper kind of guy, but I can upload my shit.

cool, i can color it biggrin.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 17 2009, 05:42 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 17 2009, 05:17 AM) *

QD thinks Hawaii works well, and I agree. Vice City-esque vibe, interesting culture. I just need to look into the types of crime they have there as I'd rather play off of the actual crime in the city rather than making up my own.

QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 17 2009, 07:26 AM) *

Awesome. We have approval from the boss, now we just need to get an art team together.

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 17 2009, 12:18 PM) *

Can you seriously draw, though?

I've just been reading some UFC news article and it was headed........

Hawaii
VICE

Now I keep seeing this as the Hawaii Vice thread.
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 17 2009, 12:51 PM) *

We can collaborate.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 17 2009, 05:39 PM) *
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 17 2009, 07:50 PM) *

Out of ten, how good should the aid be?

I should be able to see all the parts I need to draw. Unless I know what the object looks like by myself.
Massacre
QUOTE (Heartless @ Dec 18 2009, 04:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 17 2009, 12:51 PM) *

We can collaborate.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Wasn't trying to replace you, just finding multiple sources. smile.gif
Heartless
You can't replace anyone until someone does something. Give me some ideas of what you want.
Massacre
I need to determine if either of you is best suited for drawing characters or backgrounds. If you're both about even, we'll have to alternate from comic to comic, or just whenever it's convenient for one of the artists to work.

I need you to draw some random people, buildings, cars, and objects (drugs, suitcases of money, guns, etc.). At this point, we're working with Hawaii as our setting (though that's not set in stone or anything), so try to keep it tropical for now.
The Awesome One
Moving quicker than I thought the process would. Good luck SPE and heartless with your drawing! thumbup.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think Mattay should be a script writer
Massacre
Why?
Massacre
So, uh, did we all forget about this, or was it just me, and no one else cared? Just curious.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I forgot.
Massacre
I was mostly speaking to the people that were going to work on it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I offered but no one acknowledged it.
Massacre
You offered? I didn't see anything.

Oh, there it is. Freehand is kind of important.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 12 2010, 07:52 PM) *
You offered? I didn't see anything.

Oh, there it is. Freehand is kind of important.

Well, I could always write rape jokes or something?
Massacre
Well, we'll see if anyone else still cares about this. I'm a writer, if I had to draw the comic myself, I would get impatient and rush through it and it would look like shit. Well-written, though.
Tranque
I'm a writer (I write a loooot) so I can help in that regard. I would prefer it to be Comedic for the audience but I can write serious as well. If you need like hard evidence of my writing skillz just PM me.
Massacre
Well, there's a co-writer, which is good, but I'm in dire need of an art team. Stoic and Heartless both expressed interest, but I haven't heard anything since. In their defense, it was right before Christmas. I'm guessing (hoping, actually) everyone just forgot.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well, for the drawing bored put me on the maybe list...

I could do storyboards or something? I wanna do something now...
Massacre
We'll have to see if anyone else says anything about it. I really want to get this shit started...
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 13 2010, 01:28 AM) *
Well, there's a co-writer, which is good, but I'm in dire need of an art team. Stoic and Heartless both expressed interest, but I haven't heard anything since. In their defense, it was right before Christmas. I'm guessing (hoping, actually) everyone just forgot.

I can work on the art, might not be that good though.
Massacre
How does it look if you're not on a tablet?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.