Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BEST SHOW EVER
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Ex-PS Fanboy
Browsing through the Topic about I.A.S.I.Philidelphia reminded me of this. It's a pretty un-heard of show, and unfortunatly never got past 14 episodes (but that's Teletoon's thing... They never continue their shows). But the show is fucking great, hilarious and serious at the same time. If it had continued then it would easily be my favorite show. My friends always watched it. I was Gimpy, the freaky looking one.

And don't bitch about the title Bones, it was just meant to lure your ass in here.

TreeFitty
I remember this when it was on Adult Swim years ago. Decent show.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 8 2009, 05:07 PM) *
I remember this when it was on Adult Swim years ago. Decent show.

This was on Adult Swim?

Meh, Teletoon after dark is literally the exact same thing. Same shows.

Still the moments in this show were great. "Hey Guy... I'm mastering my joystick..."
PabloHoneyOle
I have this on DVD. Good stuff. Cal was the best. Gimpy was great too. Nitz was a faggot, hands down.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 8 2009, 05:33 PM) *
I have this on DVD. Good stuff. Cal was the best. Gimpy was great too. Nitz was a faggot, hands down.

That's just because Nitz is average. I always like Gimpy because I used to be exactly like him. (Sad but true)
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 8 2009, 05:36 PM) *

That's just because Nitz is average.

No, because he should have fucked Kimmy or whatever her name was instead of being such a little bitch all the time. If he wasn't going to fuck her, he should have atleast fucked the bi-curious girl Jess.

The reason they didn't do a second season is because the premiere featured full-penetration between Rocko and Nitz.

While looking for a picture of Kimmy Burton, I found this NSFW site featuring "Barbie Kimmy".

Probably the best thing ever to be associated with Undergrads.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 8 2009, 05:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 8 2009, 05:36 PM) *

That's just because Nitz is average.

The reason they didn't do a second season is because the premiere featured full-penetration between Rocko and Nitz.

Did I hear that right?
TheAnalogKid2112
Oh, I was mislead by the title. This isn't a Seinfeld topic.
bOnEs
it was alright, i chuckled a couple of times... and yes, i watched the whole thing, lol... what channel and year was that from because, i don't ever remember hearing about it...

QUOTE (I am really cool @ Dec 8 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Oh, I was mislead by the title. This isn't a Seinfeld topic.

lol laugh.gif... seinfeld is a top 5 sitcom of all time for me... love that show, one of the rare ones that still make you laugh your ass off even though you've seen it a hundred times... same goes for south park...
TreeFitty
Apparently 2001. And I was wrong, it was on MTV/Comedy Central. Still remember it on late at night when I couldn't sleep.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 8 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Apparently 2001. And I was wrong, it was on MTV/Comedy Central. Still remember it on late at night when I couldn't sleep.

MTV? Yeah, I remember seeing that logo after the credits. I watched it on teletoon, which is essentially the exact same thing as cartoon network/adult swim

I honestly don't care for Seinfeld. I have a dry sense of humour and Seinfeld is too witty for me. I'll watch it if nothing's on.
Skinny†
Pretty awesome, but it's no Mission Hill.

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 9 2009, 09:05 AM) *
I was Gimpy, the freaky looking one.

Who is the serene chain smoker with greasy hair, that hurls obscenity? I'm him...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Dec 9 2009, 08:52 AM) *
Pretty awesome, but it's no Mission Hill.

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 9 2009, 09:05 AM) *
I was Gimpy, the freaky looking one.

Who is the serene chain smoker with greasy hair, that hurls obscenity? I'm him...

Oh, Kruger... Yeah, but he was better in this episode than the others.
bOnEs
well, if this topic is going to be called, "BEST SHOW EVER" then, i think i need to throw out another TV show that i used to watch a ton of back in the day... i'm talking about "3rd rock from the sun"... that's another show in my top 5 all-time... i guess if i were to break it down, this is what my list looks like... and recent studies have shown that people LOVE lists...

5. batman: the animated series
4. seinfeld
3. south park
2. 3rd rock from the sun
2. futurama

notice there are a lot of cartoons on that list, lol laugh.gif...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 9 2009, 10:38 PM) *
well, if this topic is going to be called, "BEST SHOW EVER" then, i think i need to throw out another TV show that i used to watch a ton of back in the day... i'm talking about "3rd rock from the sun"... that's another show in my top 5 all-time... i guess if i were to break it down, this is what my list looks like... and recent studies have shown that people LOVE lists...

4. seinfeld
3. south park
2. 3rd rock from the sun
2. futurama

and two #2's ph34r.gif
Skinny†
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 10 2009, 02:38 PM) *

4. seinfeld
3. south park
2. 3rd rock from the sun
2. futurama

Take it to the "5 favourite shows topic"... create it, then take it there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.