Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Sister Is Selling Her Car
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 3 2009, 04:47 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 3 2009, 09:43 AM) *
everything in Europe is so tiny and small. makes me love my American over-sized gas guzzlers. wub.gif I'll never give up my trucks especially.

Did I mention that's Japanese, not part of Europe... Yet. sleep.gif

And I don't think i'd like to drive an American car, far too big and unresourceful.

Yeah forgot to put Asia in there too. but whatever, you know what you people have. mad.gif
DuffMan
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 3 2009, 09:13 AM) *

I thought you weren't a chav?
Marney1
Did you only drive that at night without any lights on so no-one could see you? Wouldn't blame you if you did.
Pieface
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 3 2009, 11:44 AM) *

Hardly Chavified. Alloys and lowering isn't really chav, huge spoilers and 20" rims are chav.
Marney1
ViceMan
Oooh, where's that Maserati Quattroporte sombody ruined with burberry...

Yuck

What a way to ruin a decent car.

See, even the rain avoids it.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 4 2009, 03:14 AM) *
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 3 2009, 11:44 AM) *

Hardly Chavified. Alloys and lowering isn't really chav, huge spoilers and 20" rims are chav.

You lowered one of those things? Oh fuck. Do people laugh at you when you drive down the street?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Stoic Qdeath Eater @ Dec 2 2009, 06:44 AM) *
Let me know when she starts selling herself.

Stoic, I fucking love you.
koneko
From a distance that Maserati looks like it just drove through a pukestorm. Actually it kinda looks like that from up close, too.
ViceMan
QUOTE (koneko @ Dec 4 2009, 04:21 PM) *
From a distance that Maserati looks like it just drove through a pukestorm. Actually it kinda looks like that from up close, too.

Yeah, even the headlights are covered in fucking burberry. doh (12).gif
Arthur
I hope she wont get sad sad.gif
trathen93
the phone number on the ad is psy's sisters. wonder what that could ever be used for.
*saves to mobile*

ill ring her next time im in newcastle
Iced Coke
I'd buy the car if only the seat's are steam cleaned. Don't want any teenage sex diseases. I do like how she mentions it's only been owned by women, good to know it's got a fucked gearbox and sloppy clutch, probably running dry on oil.

Also 2100 for a heap of shit like that? Good luck. My car is far nicer, cost half the price. Ask for the value of the car, not the idiotic price you paid for it.
TwoFacedTanner
Steering wheel...its on the unAmerican side.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 3 2009, 10:13 AM) *

You know that just makes it worse.... don't be proud. You lowered a fag car... and compensated for a small package with big rims.
Mekstizzle
Wait, Nic_Nix? I thought she was like 12
Iced Coke
she still looks 12. wink.gif
Pieface
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 9 2009, 04:07 AM) *

You know that just makes it worse.... don't be proud. You lowered a fag car... and compensated for a small package with big rims.

15" is the standard size of rims for a Saxo... And I didn't lower it wink.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 9 2009, 03:03 PM) *

Do you have a new car or have you still got the Saxo?
Pieface
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 9 2009, 03:34 PM) *
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 9 2009, 03:03 PM) *

Do you have a new car or have you still got the Saxo?

I only just got that Saxo o_O
trathen93
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Dec 6 2009, 01:04 AM) *
the phone number on the ad is psy's sisters. wonder what that could ever be used for.
*saves to mobile*

ill ring her next time im in newcastle

what surprises me is that nobody is concerned that i posted this.^

anyway, looking at the pictures closer i see that its pretty clean. what you dont see is the mess under the seats and the fact that the thing will have an overpowering smell of perfume hit you every time you open the door.
2 previous female owners, seriously? i dont think there are any blonde girls on this forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.