Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHRISTMAS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TreeFitty
You probably can't even make a cup without looking at the instructions.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 30 2009, 08:15 PM) *
You probably can't even make a cup without looking at the instructions.

I can make an aeroplane
TreeFitty
right back at ya buddy.
The Awesome One
I want a decent Christmas number one.
TreeFitty
I would love to have a snowy Christmas this year. Haven't had one in years.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 30 2009, 05:57 PM) *
I would love to have a snowy Christmas this year. Haven't had one in years.

I imagine that has some relation your residence in Brooklyn.
TreeFitty
Not even that. The whole area hasn't had snow on Christmas for quite some time. I miss it. sad.gif
Marney1
Snow in Colombia all year round.........at least I think it's snow.
TreeFitty
And everyone is happy as hell when they have it.
Marney1
Maybe I could get someone to transport some of that snow to Brooklyn for you via submarine in time for Christmas.
*Makes phone call*
TreeFitty
East New York (Brooklyn) and the South Bronx would be more than happy to accept your donation. sleep.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 1 2009, 01:25 AM) *
East New York (Brooklyn) and the South Bronx would be more than happy to accept your donation. sleep.gif

No answer, Carlos must have changed his number.
TreeFitty
You really love finding emoticons.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 30 2009, 08:36 PM) *
You really love huge black cock.
TreeFitty
Well, we knew that one. rolleyes.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 1 2009, 01:36 AM) *
You really love finding emoticons.

They help to liven this miserable old place up, for me anyway.

Hey! I saw that Massacre.
TreeFitty
Thought you were searching Google or something since they were from different websites.

apparently no good marney emoticons. sad.gif
The Awesome One
For Christmas I want a digital camera. Ive never needed one, but, I might as well get it for those special times. eg:Chelsea lifting Premiership at the Bridge.
TreeFitty
I never thought I'd have a use for a camera either. But since my parents had got me one a few years back, I've put it to good use.
trathen93
my mums been out and got me an 8gb ipod touch, already use my phone for music but im not complaining. shes attempted to hide it in my room too, which isnt very clever if im honest (probably on purpose). ive got to find her something decent this year now, hate that bitch lol. hate shopping
ViceMan
I don't buy presents, I just give my mum the money and let her get them for everyone, how the fuck am I meant to know what people want. Also I don't ask for anything, if I want it i'll go out and buy it, saying that I usually get some silly presents (and socks too.)
koneko
I'm buying myself a couple of Christmas presents this year, since I suddenly have a bit of extra cash... probably the Hello Kitty wiimote cover I've been wanting and something else I have yet to decide on. I like buying myself things rather than having to exchange presents with other people... I just tell people to buy themselves a gift and pretend it's from me, and that way we all get what we want.
Marney1
My mum phoned me earlier to what size socks I am. Then she asked what size socks my dad was. Then she asked what size socks one of my brothers were. Then she asked if my missus had an iPod. huh.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Dec 3 2009, 11:50 AM) *
My mum phoned me earlier to what size socks I am. Then she asked what size socks my dad was. Then she asked what size socks one of my brothers were. Then she asked if my missus had an iPod. huh.gif

There's no place like fail for the holidays.
Hardcore Ottoman
I'm buying myself tons of stuff. I think I'm getting close from my parents. I don't mind anymore. I have a menial job, I can afford life at home still. But sooner or later I'm going to be feeling it.
Mattay
Anybody remember Christmas as a kid? Where you didn't have to worry about buying presents for anyone, just recieving presents of your own?

I can see why people hate Christmas. It's all about the fucking presents and spending money. Sure kids need Christmas, I remember how excited I was to wake up Christmas morning to gifts under the tree, half eaten cookies and a note from Santa.
It just pisses me off how these conglomerate assholes can go right from Halloween to Christmas. It's the money, there ain't much earned from Thanksgiving so why bother with it?

Whatever happened to spending the day with your family? That's why I love Thanksgiving so much. It's because of the family time. You don't have to worry about buying shit for people and still having enough money to live, buy a turkey some stuffing and potatoes and you got a table full of family together...without burning your bank. It's crazy. Seeing people line up on black Friday, trampling each other to buy one fucking $200 laptop. Fighting over material shit like that. Maybe you all have a different opinion, but I stand by what I say. Christmas is so marketed and a lot of people have lost the meaning of it.

</rant>
TreeFitty
what else is new? tongue.gif
Marney1
I remember always wanting to go to bed early on Christmas eve so it would arrive quicker.
The Awesome One
I got tickets to see Lily Allen and Dizzie Rascal at Wembley for me and my Wife.
Pieface
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 10:46 AM) *
I got tickets to see Lily Allen and Dizzie Rascal at Wembley for me and my Wife.

No need to punish her.
koneko
A pair of these, so I can put d20s inside and have the coolest shoes ever.
Bain
Ok so I finally got a bunch of stuff for people.

I got my mom a gift card to yankee candle, a bar of this amazing chocolate, some shoes she loves, an angel ornament, a few other little things. I also got my mom aunt and grandma a Matroshka http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1325173917066434336JHsLwe

Got my aunt a blanket she will like and something else

Got my dad set of The War and some Marine shirts he wanted. And some awesome specialty cookies.

Got my uncle a beer glass and my other uncle shot glass both marine stuff.......
Marney1
QUOTE (koneko @ Dec 19 2009, 12:20 AM) *
A pair of these, so I can put d20s inside and have the coolest shoes ever.

Shoe shopping bores the shit out of me but those are sexy............when the rest is semi/totally naked.
koneko
That's funny, because I was just wondering what on earth you wear with d20 shoes...
Massacre
A slutty wizard robe, of course.
koneko
OMG I should put on my robe and wizard hat! roll2.gif
Massacre
If you roll an odd number, you only wear the hat.

Wow, that comment was out of sorts for me.
Skinny
I'm sure I'll just get clothes and money that will subsequently be spent on drugs.
The Awesome One
I was going to finish my shopping today, but its snowing, and the roads are icy. Luckily, my Mum and Dad dont come back until new years eve, so I might do some shopping on boxing day depending on the weather.
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 21 2009, 05:52 PM) *
I was going to finish my shopping today, but its snowing, and the roads are icy. Luckily, my Mum and Dad dont come back until new years eve, so I might do some shopping on boxing day depending on the weather.

You're going to be alone on Christmas? You should get a ton of hookers.
koneko
I think a lot of us are planning on being alone on Christmas.
Inkace
Hugs and kisses with a pocket full of ambience.

What do I get in return? A whole day with my family .. oh the joy ..
Massacre
QUOTE (koneko @ Dec 21 2009, 09:39 PM) *

You should all get hookers...

QUOTE (Inkace @ Dec 21 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Hugs and kisses with a pocket full of ambience.

What do I get in return? A whole day with my family .. oh the joy ..

... Especially you.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 22 2009, 02:36 AM) *

Me and my wife at my old home. Do hookers like threesomes?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 22 2009, 03:29 AM) *

Depends how much you pay. Typically they don't mind.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 22 2009, 08:32 AM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 22 2009, 03:29 AM) *

Depends how much you pay. Typically they don't mind.

2000 or could I get away with lower?
Massacre
Price depends on what kind of hooker you get. High class callgirl will run you about $1500, run of the mill streetwalker will do a threesome for about $300, and a crackwhore will do it for $40.
Bain
QUOTE (koneko @ Dec 21 2009, 08:39 PM) *

That actually makes me really sad. I love being with my family on Christmas. I would invite you all over had I the money, but...........you know........
Massacre
QUOTE (Bain @ Dec 23 2009, 02:48 PM) *

That actually makes me really sad. I love being with my family on Christmas. I would invite you all over had I the money, but...........you know........

Same. Christmas is about the only time I can really stand my family, though.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 23 2009, 09:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Bain @ Dec 23 2009, 02:48 PM) *

Same. Christmas is about the only time I can really stand my family, though.

Speaking of family, my Wifes family is coming over to stay now. Oh dear. Im going to lose my rag at christmas, thats for sure. I knew I should of flew to Spain with my side of the family.
No hookers now, I had just ordered a high class one today as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.