Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infurnus/Bernie
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Vinny380
Bernie gave me the car, so does it spawn everywhere now???
The Awesome One
Yu only get it once, but you could take it up to Bohan to pick up another, then park that one in the Bohan apartment, then take another Infernus home.
Vinny380
i know that but does it appear more than before???
Massacre
Nope, same as before. If you want more, park it in Bohan.
Vinny380
that sucks cuz once u finish getting cars 4 brucie the sabre gt appears more than before
TreeFitty
Have to drive one to find more on the streets.
kingturtle2005
What do you mean park it in bohan? And how would you get another one after that?

Will that infernus always spawn at that parking lot?
TreeFitty
Think he's talking about putting it in your parking spot outside the safehouse. It'll always be there until you take it out. No re-spawns.

With any vehicle in the GTA's, you drive one vehicle around to randomely spawn others driving the same type of car around.
Vinny380
i know all of that i just thought it would be easier to find (not including already in an infernus)
TreeFitty
Nope. A rare car.
Massacre
Not The Ballad of Gay Tony. evil (15).gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 30 2009, 08:46 PM) *

dry.gif we'll get you back! someway somehow!!! *runs off crying*
kingturtle2005
So really there have been no news whatsoever about PS3 getting the episodes at all? Not even a hint?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (kingturtle2005 @ Dec 1 2009, 12:18 AM) *
So really there have been no news whatsoever about PS3 getting the episodes at all? Not even a hint?

Nope.

Personally I've moved on. Bring on the next GTA.
DuffMan
One of Stevie's theft jobs is an Infernus. If you don't deliver it to his garage it will always spawn outside the hotel in Outlook.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 1 2009, 01:46 AM) *

Isnt the Infernus in BOGT? I never noticed. I spend most of my time in the Bullet.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 1 2009, 05:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 1 2009, 01:46 AM) *

Isnt the Infernus in BOGT? I never noticed. I spend most of my time in the Bullet.

I think he meant they are not as rare in BoGT. There's more of them around.
Vinny380
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 1 2009, 07:08 AM) *
One of Stevie's theft jobs is an Infernus. If you don't deliver it to his garage it will always spawn outside the hotel in Outlook.

so it does spawn??? huh.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Vinny380 @ Dec 1 2009, 10:37 PM) *
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 1 2009, 07:08 AM) *

so it does spawn??? huh.gif

Yes, actually. That's one we forget because once you do that mission for Stevie it doesn't spawn there anymore. If you want 100% you have to do the mission so get there early and steal a few.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.