Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC OR TNA OR WWE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Vinny380
it is self explanatory
Massacre
I don't think it's really valid to compare wrestling to an actual sport like MMA, but nonetheless, I voted UFC.
Vinny380
Ya but some ppl like WWE but i dont cuz it's fake
TreeFitty
They see entertainment in it. I'm sure a bee's nest of posts will explain.
Darth Sexy
Can't really compare MMA with professional wrestling.
DonkeyTits
UFC, no doubt about. It's more entertaining and real.

Random note: They're going to be opening/(just opened?) a UFC flagship Gym in the shopping center where I work. Kinda crazy. http://www.ufcgyms.com/
Vinny380
i'm not really comparing the "sport" as to who likes it
Ex-PS Fanboy
UFC. I don't like actors...
GLC
UFC.
Darth Sexy
I prefer TNA/WWE. Not a huge martial arts fan.
Marney1
I voted UFC because my cousin Terry Etim is a young rising star in the Lightweight Division and is currently at 14 wins 2 losses. He earned himself submission of the night in his last two fights and is a finalist for submission of the year.

GO TERENCE!
ViceMan
I prefer wrestling because it's more comical and varied, as opposed to a serious sport like MMA, I could see that getting boring and repetitive fast. As i've mentioned before, I stopped watching WWE many years ago, but started watching TNA last year for some reason... Probably because I got Sky on my telly.

Sure I know wrestling is all scripted (doesn't everybody?) but there is a level of skill in planning and co-ordinating those moves to appear as a coherent and fluid action. Also although the match outcome may be fixed the wrestlers themselves have some freedom in the moves they can perform and sometimes have to improvise endings to matches.

So TNA I guess.
TreeFitty
I nulled. sleep.gif
Mattay
Easily UFC. Either because I like mixed martial arts, or because I hate how fake WWE is.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 03:55 PM) *
I voted UFC because my cousin Terry Etim is a young rising star in the Lightweight Division and is currently at 14 wins 2 losses. He earned himself submission of the night in his last two fights and is a finalist for submission of the year.

GO TERENCE!

Dont you have a cousin who plays for Port Vale?

I voted WWE. I dont really like martial arts, it doesnt really appear to have a storyline or a amazing tale. TNA has amazing wrestling, but terrible acting. WWE has OK wrestling and good acting.
Marney1
Port Vale? Nope he plays for Chester City.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 09:16 PM) *

I always think of Port Vale. I do a bit of Sunday League, but it is so not in the same league as playing for Chester.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 25 2009, 09:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 09:16 PM) *

I always think of Port Vale. I do a bit of Sunday League, but it is so not in the same league as playing for Chester.

Chester aren't even worthy of Sunday League recognition at the moment.
DiO
wrestling blah blah blah fake blah blah blah blah PENIS blah blah blah.

This poll is pointless.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Dstruction-Ovrdriv @ Nov 26 2009, 03:36 AM) *
My penis is pointless.

Where's the E on the end of your name?
Marney1
QUOTE (VicMan @ Nov 26 2009, 11:09 AM) *
QUOTE (Dstruction-Ovrdriv @ Nov 26 2009, 03:36 AM) *
My penis is pointless.

Where's the E on the end of your name?

Maybe he likes it like that.
Vinny380
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 10:55 AM) *

GO TERENCE!

ohmy.gif Wow he has fast hands
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.