Ethnicity
Nationality
Persona
Ex-PS Fanboy
Name- White Glint
Ethnicity- Giant Robot
Nationality- Line Ark
Persona- Good

It will never happen. But a man can dream though, a man can dream.
Massacre
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 20 2009, 03:17 PM) *
Ethnicity- Giant Robot

rofl

Anyway, I used to say I wanted a Cuban lead if it's in VC, but honestly, the Dominican Luis Lopez is relatively close, so I'd like to see a Haitian lead for VC, with some ties to Voodoo practitioners and the like. I don't want supernatural elements to the game, I like the series' newfound realism (sort of), but I like the culture of the Voodoo practitioners.
TwoFacedTanner
That would be super neat Massivecre.
But Dominicans are closer to Haitians than they are Cubans.
I'd like to see a Colombian lead.
You know, return the Cartel the GTA.
The Awesome One
Name-Billy anderson..

Ethnicity-white

Nationality-English

Persona-A right dick, but cool to play with..(lol)
Marney1
Mary Jane.

Black.

French - Canadian.

Distressed in search of love.
angeal18
Name - _____ Verrceti ( Son of Tommy Verrceti ) Its supposed to be Vice City again so having a member of the Verrceti family to play as would fit the tone again.
Etnicity - White/Italian
Nationality - American
Persona - A spoiled rich kid who losses all his money when his father dies, He must reclaim his families top spot and kill his fathers assassin.
Marney1
QUOTE (angeal 18 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:11 PM) *
Name - _____ Verrceti ( Son of Tommy Verrceti ) Its supposed to be Vice City again so having a member of the Verrceti family to play as would fit the tone again.
Etnicity - White/Italian
Nationality - American
Persona - A spoiled rich kid who losses all his money when his father dies, He must reclaim his families top spot and kill his fathers assassin.

I'm sure I came up with exactly that somewhere on this forum. Anyway I'd love it to be exactly that.
trathen93
Name - Javier Sanchez
Nationality - Mexican
Persona - nice but violent when you fuck with him or his boss Tommy Vercetti.

basically its modern vice city with javier running round doing dirty work for an old vercetti and he advances up the ladder, the rest writes itself.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 20 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Name- White Glint
Ethnicity- Giant Robot
Nationality- Line Ark
Persona- Good

It will never happen. But a man can dream though, a man can dream.

FUCK(full stop)OFF(exclamation mark)

Name: Luis 'Fernando Lopez' AnalSphincter
Nationality: Eskimo
Personality: 3ft mute who can only express himself by standing on his head and pointing at the sky.

"It will never happen. But a man can dream though, a man can dream."
Marney1
Same as Vicey except an Indian. ^
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 21 2009, 03:16 AM) *
Persona-A right dick, but cool to play with..(lol)

That's about the only thing you've ever posted that made me laugh.
Heartless
To throw it out there - Ray Liotta has said in the past that Vice City made him sick and that he'd never return to the franchise. So, I'd find it pretty unlikely to see that character, or anything related, return.
Marney1
QUOTE (Heartless @ Nov 22 2009, 02:59 AM) *
To throw it out there - Ray Liotta has said in the past that Vice City made him sick and that he'd never return to the franchise. So, I'd find it pretty unlikely to see that character, or anything related, return.

What was it that made him sick? Did he have regrets because of the violence or something? Ruin his image?
angeal18
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 21 2009, 08:03 PM) *
QUOTE (Heartless @ Nov 22 2009, 02:59 AM) *

What was it that made him sick? Did he have regrets because of the violence or something? Ruin his image?

Yeah, I would like to know why aswell. Vice City was the best one.
Massacre
From what I hear, he would've asked for more money if he'd known how much the game would make, and that was his beef with R*. Vice City's the only decent work he's done since Goodfellas, so I say fuck 'im.
TreeFitty
I thought that was the problem with the guy who played Niko? or maybe it was both of them...
Massacre
It was both.
TreeFitty
Oh, ok. Maybe the next lead actor will get more money beforehand this time. tongue.gif
Skinny†
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 22 2009, 03:47 PM) *
I thought that was the problem with the guy who played Niko? or maybe it was both of them...

I dont think the guy who played Niko actually had a problem with it, I think other people were just surprised that he didn't make that much.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 21 2009, 11:51 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 22 2009, 03:47 PM) *

I dont think the guy who played Niko actually had a problem with it, I think other people were just surprised that he didn't make that much.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I swear there was news or something like that about him trying to get more money from R* or saying he should have gotten more.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 21 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Oh, ok. Maybe the next lead actor will get more money beforehand this time. tongue.gif

He shouldn't. $10,000 is R*'s base fee for voice actors (or at least the main character, I don't know about the others), I don't think game sales should affect their pay.

I doubt the kid in R*'s mailroom gets a huge bonus just because GTA sells a shitload of copies.
TreeFitty
Googled "Miccael Hollick wants more money". My thoughts confirmed.

http://www.mikesquarter.com/gta-iv-star-ni...more-money-194/
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 22 2009, 04:56 AM) *
Googled "Miccael Hollick wants more money". My thoughts confirmed.

http://www.mikesquarter.com/gta-iv-star-ni...more-money-194/

Maybe he thinks he's entitled to a royalty payement every time someone plays GTA4.
ViceMan
He should've done an Alec Guinness then (10% of the total revenue,) it's no good saying you want more money after you've been paid for the work.
Heartless
Did anyone else really dislike Johnny Klebitz? His voice, "catch phrases" and actions all screamed leather clad pussy. The only cool thing was that he was a biker. That was cool, like 50 years ago though. "My backs' against the wall!" - "I'm ready to die!"
Marney1
QUOTE (Heartless @ Nov 23 2009, 03:48 AM) *
Did anyone else really dislike Johnny Klebitz? His voice, "catch phrases" and actions all screamed leather clad pussy. The only cool thing was that he was a biker. That was cool, like 50 years ago though. "My backs' against the wall!" - "I'm ready to die!"

Harley Rider?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 22 2009, 11:09 PM) *
QUOTE (Heartless @ Nov 23 2009, 03:48 AM) *

Harley Rider?

The new term for them is "fag".

BOT, I have no imagination so I'll just say this which won't happen...

Name: Catalina
Ethnicity: Latino
Nationality: wherever the hell she's from
Persona: Crazy bitch that means business and knows how to fuck you up in 10 different ways.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE (Heartless @ Nov 22 2009, 09:48 PM) *

He was my favorite of the three...
Ex-PS Fanboy
Name- Massacre
Ethnicity- Mexican/Asian/Australian
Nationality- Undisclosed Location, US
Persona- Pedo
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 23 2009, 04:33 PM) *
Name- Massacre
Persona- Pedo. Often found sitting at a park bench next to a school.

I smell a mission boss...
Massacre
Name- Massacre
Persona- Pedo

Mexican/Asian/Australian? The fuck, mate?

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 23 2009, 05:37 PM) *
Name- Massacre

That's what I've always thought.
BASE-RACE
Name- Walt
Ethnicity- Chimpanze
Nationality- African-immigrant
Persona- An out of work entertainer whose constantly pestered by his corrupt manager mr stevens
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 23 2009, 07:19 PM) *
Name- Massacre
Persona- Pedo

Mexican/Asian/Australian? The fuck, mate?

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 23 2009, 05:37 PM) *
Name- Massacre

That's what I've always thought.

Aqualung?
Heartless
Real fhoto of MASSAKREE: NO LIE>

Massacre
Shave his head and that's about right.
TreeFitty
Definitely a mission boss-type. sleep.gif
ivps3killa
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Nov 20 2009, 01:11 PM) *
Who would you want your lead character to be? Set it out like this:

Name : Marko lopez
Ethnicity: cuban luis lopez cousin
Nationality: us
Persona: bad ass and a ladies man
he will be a cop but he will also be in gang shit

Jimothey
Name: Jimmy Hopkins
Ethnicity: White
Nationality: American
Persona: Pissed off with the shits at his old school, and spends the game hunting down Gary.

Bit like Canis Canem Edit 2, older and more violent.
Edgecrusher
Name: Robert John MacGill
Ethnicity: white
Nationality: Scottish (Glaswegian)
Persona: Psychotic NED
Voice Actor: Ewan Bremner

biggrin.gif ^ After my Grandad. RIP

I always thought Kent Paul would make a good main character, would have to get Danny Dyer to do the voice again though.
Ex-PS Fanboy
The lead character should be voiced by either Morgan Freeman or Patrick Stewart.
Edgecrusher
Star Theft Auto: To Baldly Go Where No Yorkshireman Has Gone Before...
Heartless
QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Feb 22 2010, 07:32 PM) *
Star Theft Auto: To Baldly Go Where No Yorkshireman Has Gone Before...

Grand Theft Africa: Return of the Dark President.

/fail.
Spoiler
i would like to have a female lead. it's kinda sexist since there is no female lead so far. how about Rachel Weiz or Angelina Jolie voicing it?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Spoiler @ Feb 23 2010, 10:24 AM) *
i would like to have a female lead. it's kinda sexist since there is no female lead so far. how about Rachel Weiz or Angelina Jolie voicing it?

They'd be taking a gamble with that. A female character would either completely fail or be a huge success.
TreeFitty
I think if they use Catalina it could work. As long as her dialogue was written well. But I doubt we'll get her since that's the "old" storyline.
Jacko
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 23 2010, 11:30 PM) *
I think if they use Catalina it could work. As long as her dialogue was written well. But I doubt we'll get her since that's the "old" storyline.

Very unlikely for Catalina to appear as you said it's "III-era" and the drug addicted Ashley Butler wouldn't work either. Maybe Gracie Ancelotti could be the protagonist lolz.
TreeFitty
Yeah, not too many tough chicks in IV less they make someone new.
Edgecrusher
Elisabeta Torres?
Jacko
She can be a very tough on some occasions but during IV she got arrested and send to prison.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.