Full Version: I'm not dead.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Skinny†
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 20 2009, 03:14 PM) *
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 10:42 PM) *
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 20 2009, 06:53 AM) *
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 06:38 AM) *
And in case no one else noticed, that stuff about the law suit was obviously satire.

I really doubt it. Shit is serious, doggy dog. Reaching a settlement could be relatively smooth.

QD has medical insurance....

*does not have

... but, i'm going to sue him/his insurance because i don't have medical ensureance and i'm not really sure how good my friends car insurance is..

atrocious spelling aside.

OMG, did you even read the conversation? It was satire about how willing people are to sue, and there was probably something esoteric about health care. punxtr said it wasn't, I said it was because QD actually does have medical coverage. And why do you think he only spells insurance wrong ONCE in that paragraph where he spells it correctly at least three other times? To make the people he's parodying seem les intelligent, duh. What's more, you'd have to be a real fucking idiot to think that selfish sounding monologue about taking someone's house off him was serious. And finally, he DOES have medical insurance
TreeFitty
God you are easy to troll. happy.gif
Skinny†
Nice save, dude ^.^
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 19 2009, 05:16 PM) *
How bad is the break in your leg? Clean break, multiple fractures.....what?

it was a fracture, it didn't break completely...

QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 20 2009, 07:50 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 20 2009, 03:14 PM) *
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 10:42 PM) *
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 20 2009, 06:53 AM) *
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 06:38 AM) *
And in case no one else noticed, that stuff about the law suit was obviously satire.

I really doubt it. Shit is serious, doggy dog. Reaching a settlement could be relatively smooth.

QD has medical insurance....

*does not have

... but, i'm going to sue him/his insurance because i don't have medical ensureance and i'm not really sure how good my friends car insurance is..

atrocious spelling aside.

OMG, did you even read the conversation? It was satire about how willing people are to sue, and there was probably something esoteric about health care. punxtr said it wasn't, I said it was because QD actually does have medical coverage. And why do you think he only spells insurance wrong ONCE in that paragraph where he spells it correctly at least three other times? To make the people he's parodying seem les intelligent, duh. What's more, you'd have to be a real fucking idiot to think that selfish sounding monologue about taking someone's house off him was serious. And finally, he DOES have medical insurance

hmm. That would be fucking awesome and pretty clever if true, but i don't have any medical insurance. Also, if all he has is his house and thats all that will pay the bills i got to pay, It's not selfish to NOT want to LOOSE my house, which i'm sure the hospital will go after if i don't pay.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Nov 20 2009, 06:32 PM) *
hmm. That would be fucking awesome and pretty clever if true, but i don't have any medical insurance. Also, if all he has is his house and thats all that will pay the bills i got to pay, It's not selfish to NOT want to LOOSE my house, which i'm sure the hospital will go after if i don't pay.

Thankyou for clearing that up Q. I hope you don't lose your roof.
new major on the block
lol too bad it didn't happen in Texas cause otherwise you could've just called Jim Adler "The Texas Hammer" to iron out any problems for a settlement.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Nov 21 2009, 03:11 AM) *
lol too bad it didn't happen in Texas cause otherwise you could've just called Jim Adler "The Texas Hammer" to iron out any problems for a settlement.

American adverts look so weird to me. Still, I guess it works.
Skinny†
I own my own business so i have to pay for health insurance... it costs me around 150/mo
Qdeathstar
things change...
TheAnalogKid2112
Really glad you're back, QD. I was pretty sad when I thought you were dead. Good luck sueing that bastard.
Massacre
QUOTE (I am really cool @ Nov 21 2009, 12:42 PM) *
Really glad you're back, QD. I was pretty sad when I thought you were dead. Good luck sueing that bastard.

Where the fuck have you been?! I miss you! Fucker!
TheAnalogKid2112
Meh.. Been around..
TreeFitty
gotta scratch him off the deceased list too.
Marney1
This place can't afford to have anyone die.
ViceMan
*Forces a struggling QD back into the coffin*

Get....Back... In there... I already told you, you're dead.

Nah we're pretty low on members at the moment, we don't want any deaths.
TreeFitty
but we has 53,590 members. we needs to get rid of some.
ViceMan
Yes, but only 13 pages of those 53,000 have actually posted. That's 260 members, I think the big influx of peeps returning after the launch of the new site should've happened by now, it's been two months.
TreeFitty
also some of those are double accounts that show up in the birthday list. with similar names and same age.

I wouldn't expect a rush of people until the next GTA is announced. Even QD dying didn't rake in some people.
Marney1
I'm surprised/confused at the lack of traffic which I expected to come through here after the launch of TBoGT. Maybe if you're looking for a guide or some cheats there's no need to join, you can just browse for that sort of thing at the main page.
TreeFitty
Pretty much. The only reason to join is to ask a question or view the asylum. Once in a while they join in the conversation.
Marney1
So what's the solution?
Hardcore Ottoman
Do what marney did with that kid who thought he was a R* employee. Shit was funny!
TreeFitty
We were dicussing that in one of the asylum topics.

And since QD is back we can offer him the new comer as a sacrifice to get well soon. Good to have QD back.

*runs out of topic before duffchild comes home*
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 23 2009, 01:53 AM) *
Do what marney did with that kid who thought he was a R* employee. Shit was funny!

This is that kid.
Hardcore Ottoman
I really don't find his music that terrible or funny... I just won't listen to it. I find his gullibility funny, that is it.
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 23 2009, 02:53 AM) *
I really don't find his music that terrible or funny... I just won't listen to it. I find his gullibility funny, that is it.

It made it even more satisfying for me because his head was so far up his own backside...........I just had to pull it out for him. We do need another one like him though but I doubt we'd ever get one like him, he was a fine catch. laugh.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
I'm going to admit it here. I have no idea who most people are here anymore. I just found out you^ are marney1.

Many good names need to come back!
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 23 2009, 04:13 AM) *
I'm going to admit it here. I have no idea who most people are here anymore. I just found out you^ are marney1.

I can't change my name back for another 2 weeks or something but it will be marney1 again to avoid this confusion.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 23 2009, 04:23 AM) *

I can't change my name back for another 2 weeks or something but it will be marney1 again to avoid this confusion.

What confusion? Is QD dead? Why didn't you tell me?!

*places a "welcome to the asylum" doormat at the entrance to the topic*
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 22 2009, 11:27 PM) *
I'm surprised/confused at the lack of traffic which I expected to come through here after the launch of TBoGT. Maybe if you're looking for a guide or some cheats there's no need to join, you can just browse for that sort of thing at the main page.

Everybodies at gta4.net, or thegtaplace.com. Im trying to convince my mate to join, but hes on thegtaplace.. Hes a cunt.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 21 2009, 06:37 PM) *
QUOTE (I am really cool @ Nov 21 2009, 12:42 PM) *

Where the fuck have you been?! I miss you! Fucker!

QD Answer my question!
TreeFitty
why did you quote Analog and Massacre???
Pieface
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 23 2009, 09:07 PM) *

Qd is dead? What happened?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Nov 23 2009, 05:34 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 23 2009, 09:07 PM) *

Qd is dead? What happened?

Doctors used a bad needle on him. He got AIDS.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 23 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Because I missed Analog
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 24 2009, 11:39 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 23 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Because I missed Analog

oh i see now. confused meh.
ßynch
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Nov 17 2009, 03:27 PM) *
Hey guys, I'm not dead. *duh*

I've been in the hospital for about a month.

Anyway just wanted to check in and tell everyone what happened...

Sorry haven't been here for awhile,
just catching up on the good news.

This is great to hear that you are alive man.

Sucks about the bill, but sounds like you
received good care. Sue that guy like you said.

Welcome back QD. cool.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 23 2009, 09:16 PM) *

Everybodies at gta4.net, or thegtaplace.com. Im trying to convince my mate to join, but hes on thegtaplace.. Hes a cunt.

Why don't you go and join your friends?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 28 2009, 04:05 PM) *

That is a fantastic idea. No sarcasm.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 28 2009, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 28 2009, 04:05 PM) *

That is a fantastic idea. No sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic either, I just think it would be the sensible thing to do.
DuPz0r
QD you should have requested to have all your bills passed on to the British NHS in your death certificate!

Oh and I'm glad your getting better, you've got podcasts to do for us!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.