Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ballad of Qdeathstar
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marney1
Please - Nobody make stupid comments as this thread is intended for the late Qdeathstar's closest friends and family to read if they should happen to check his computer.

Although I hadn't really known him that long he did make a big impression on me. He made me realise the internet is really good for making friends. I'm almost shedding a tear as I write this, I mean the hair, the beard - yeah he was the man.

You'll be sadly missed, R.I.P friend.

Memorial Courtesy of Vicey

Darth Sexy
It's weird, I never met the man, yet it feels as if I have lost a friend. I can only hope that he is terrorising the children in heaven now. My sincerest condolences to his family during this tragic time.
PabloHoneyOle
It's so tragic how fast AIDS can wear down a person. It seemed that only weeks ago, QD was a active member of this site; but now that the AIDS has taken over his body, his post count has shrunk to zero. We can only help that there is no AIDS in Hell. Rest in Peace, Sweet Angel.
The Awesome One
When I joined the forum eariler this year, I wasnt really wanted here. QD helped me settle in. He was a great member of the forum and shall be missed. My sincerest condolences to his family during this tragic time.

R.I.P QD, you shall be missed.
HB~Sauce
Woah, what happened?
OptimumPx
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Nov 9 2009, 01:28 PM) *
Woah, what happened?

Last I talked to him he was going to be putting together the new podcast, but he felt ill...then he vanished. Pneumonia from what I understand.

RIP Q.
Marney1
Just wanted to hear his voice again.

HB~Sauce
QUOTE (OptimumPx @ Nov 9 2009, 11:31 AM) *
Last I talked to him he was going to be putting together the new podcast, but he felt ill...then he vanished. Pneumonia from what I understand.

RIP Q.

Wow, that was really sudden. That's extremely unfortunate, the forums lost a great guy.

RIP Q.

ViceMan
I just saw this and I must say I am genuinely shocked and saddened. After all the joking it makes me feel bad. Requiescat in pace niggah, your prescence here will never be matched, never outshone. You were one among many, a true OG of GTA.

R.I.P.Q.
Marney1
I thought he was way younger than 43 but it's still a very young age to die.
TreeFitty
RIP QD. you will be missed.

DiO
Oh man, this is crazy. I've been coming to these forums for maybe 4-5 years now and all the interaction I had with QD I definitely feel like I've lost a friend just like Darth. He was about to interview me for a podcast until I realized my mic wasn't working just a few weeks ago. Condolences to his family for sure. He was one of the most helpful members on the site without a doubt.
Marney1
Who's Debbie?

YouTube
The Awesome One
I had planned to have a IGTA sign at SD tommorow, but my sign will now say "R.I.P QD."
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 9 2009, 09:12 PM) *
I had planned to have a IGTA sign at SD tommorow, but my sign will now say "R.I.P QD."

What is SD?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 9 2009, 09:13 PM) *

What is SD?

Wrestling. Anyway, lets keep this on topic.
Heartless
Over the years, I've been banned by a lot of guys. No one did it quite like QD though. Man that guy was awesome. I remember when we all made fun of him for shocking himself, and I've never been banned harder. I'll be attending the wake. Strange that he lived so close, and I never had the nerve to go and chill. Maybe things could have been different, had I taken the time. RIP, QD, that crazy fool.
ViceMan
This is our second death, I wonder who's next. There's a one in 53,000+ chance it could be me. I like those odds, better than the lottery.

Why not have iGTA.com on one side of the board, and R.I.P. QD on the other.

Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 9 2009, 10:07 PM) *
This is our second death, I wonder who's next. There's a one in 53,000+ chance it could be me. I like those odds, better than the lottery.

Don't you think it's a bit early for making jokes? A member has just died and you're making light of it, maybe you don't have a heart but some of us here do. Thought you were better than that Vicey.
PabloHoneyOle
Dear QD's parents/family,
There is a large sum of money that QD owed me for drugs and gay sex. Please contact me regarding fulfillment of this debt or I will dig your son out of the ground and sell his body to a college/laboratory/restaurant. On a side note, I must say that aside from his insatiable desire for anal pleasure and cocaine, he was a very nice young man.

My condolences and hopes for a quick payment,
Stoic Dead Son Eater
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Don't you think it's a bit early for making jokes? A member has just died and you're making light of it, maybe you don't have a heart but some of us here do. Thought you were better than that Vicey.

I know how to deal with death in real life, it doesn't really bother me, but on here i'm in internet mode, I.E. being a cocky cunt at times, i've grown so accustomed to joking and taking the piss. Besides, like D-O said, it's what he would've wanted.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 9 2009, 10:17 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) *

I know how to deal with death in real life, it doesn't really bother me, but on here i'm in internet mode, I.E. being a cocky cunt at times, i've grown so accustomed to joking and taking the piss. Besides, like D-O said, it's what he would've wanted.

Well......................................ok then, but only if it's what he would have wanted. I just don't want his family and friends thinking we're sicko's that's all.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 9 2009, 05:07 PM) *

but this isn't igta.com...
The Awesome One

Why not have iGTA.com on one side of the board, and R.I.P. QD on the other?

Maybe it should all be on the same side, refering QD to iGTA.com
TreeFitty
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 05:21 PM) *

dry.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 05:21 PM) *

dry.gif

igrandtheftauto.com then..
TreeFitty
that's better. especially since igta.com is owned by some ad site.
Pieface
Could say igta.tv...

Anyway, RIP Qd. Was great to know you, and you brought much needed personality and stalkerism into this board. You were a great member, and it was great to know you. May you Rest in peace!
Kamahl
what??? i dont get it, how are you so sure he died?
Marney1
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Nov 9 2009, 05:57 PM) *

someone posted it somewhere (amnesiac?). apparently he was in the hospital for an aids-realted illness. unfortunately he didn't make it out. sad.gif

might have been donkey tits. one of the staff said it.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 11:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Nov 9 2009, 05:57 PM) *

someone posted it somewhere (amnesiac?). apparently he was in the hospital for an aids-realted illness. unfortunately he didn't make it out. sad.gif

might have been donkey tits. one of the staff said it.

And Heartless heard about it in the local press because he lives in the same town.

Plus these recent messages on YouTube.

69Debbie1 (2 hours ago) Show Hide

RIP my dear love never meant to infect you
Your darling Debbie xxxxx

ViceyThaShizzle (3 hours ago) Show Hide

R.I.P. niggah.

238sqn (2 days ago) Show Hide

sorry to hear of your death
rest in peace dude
TreeFitty
so is debbie his girl friend or somethimg? or just a family member?

nevermind. just realised what she said.
Mekstizzle
Oh what the fuck... how the fuck did that happen. Fuck that. QD? Gotta be fucking shitting me man... no way...
Marney1

Seetherization (3 minutes ago) Show Hide

Gone but never forgotten RIP

Everyone @Seether forum
Tranque
This is really dreadful, I send my best wishes to his family. The forums will feel a little emptier than normal I think :/
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Tranque @ Nov 9 2009, 06:40 PM) *
This is really dreadful, I send my best wishes to his family. The forums will feel a little emptier than normal I think :/

they may actually feel more normal. snf (31).gif oh what a sad day this is! sad.gif
Bain
Yeah wow. I never expected either of those two to die. I honestly thought I had a better chance. Its crazy how fast life ends isnt it? Well.....I dont feel like I have to say anything. I know all the times we shared were good enough. I had fun.......
Marney1
Can anyone find a pic of him to add to the OP?
TreeFitty
his yearbook photo...

Marney1
Cheers, I'll add it to the OP because some of us here really care.
TreeFitty
this one is always a tear jerker. RIP QD!!! sad.gif

Marney1
Man, I'm welling up here. sad.gif

DiO
Changed the name back to QD-O in honour.
TreeFitty
^nice
Marney1
QUOTE (QD-O @ Nov 10 2009, 02:09 AM) *
Changed the name back to QD-O in honour.

I'm gonna change to Qmarney when I can.
TreeFitty
just realized (looked over) that the empire state building is all red tonight. no idea how to translate that but i'm sure everyone will find their own connection.
Darth Sexy
Hmmm, how to incorpoate QD in my name.
TreeFitty
QDarth Sexy?
Darth Sexy
I was thinking Sexy QD if I'm honest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.