Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ballad of Qdeathstar
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 10 2009, 10:49 PM) *
better be sorry. some of us are not completely over it unlike you. mad.gif

I'm not really over it myself, it was just bravado earlier on because I find it hard to show my true feelings when it comes to death. I can see everyone here misses him and I'd just like to say I really do too - even though most of you have known him a lot longer than me.
I would never intentionally disrespect the dead.
TreeFitty
i, myself, did not know him very long either. however, i have seen him as a regular of the forum during my time here and was helping with the podcast a little (note second one versus the first).
ViceMan
Yes it is strange, cause you never truly know someone from their online personality, because it differs so greatly from real life. In real life im bloody shy, but 'ere i'm not.

Why don't you edit your video Mr. Quorney? To make it less offensive to the late legend.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceyQDeezy @ Nov 10 2009, 06:04 PM) *
Yes it is strange, cause you never truly know someone from their online personality, because it differs so greatly from real life. In real life im bloody shy, but 'ere i'm not.

indeed. i'm basically the same. actually, i think i'm a bigger asshole outside of this place. tongue.gif

QD seemed about the same as far as i can tell (really only spoke to him here and on MSN). i'd ask if anyone else spoke with him regularly but i think that will get as much of a response as "does any one have contact with him".
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceyQDeezy @ Nov 10 2009, 11:04 PM) *

Why don't you edit your video Mr. Quorney? To make it less offensive to the late legend.

I'm exactly the same in real life as I am on here, it's easier to just be yourself IMO.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 10 2009, 07:34 PM) *
I'm exactly the same in real life as I am on here, it's easier to just be yourself IMO.

hopefully you don't plumb like you post videos. dry.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 11 2009, 12:51 AM) *
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 10 2009, 07:34 PM) *

hopefully you don't plumb like you post videos. dry.gif

Ha ha!
TreeFitty
somehow i think his favorite band has a few appropriate songs.

DiO
This place is like being drunk, you feel much more uninhibited. But to be honest, I am not very inhibited.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (QD-O @ Nov 10 2009, 08:56 PM) *
This place is like being drunk, you feel much more uninhibited. But to be honest, I am not very inhibited.

but you are inebriated (usually). tongue.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 10 2009, 01:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 10 2009, 01:03 PM) *
I heard Massacre killed himself when he heard the news.

indeed he hasn't been on for 3 days either...

QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 10 2009, 01:26 PM) *
Keep it between ourselves, we don't want to alarm anyone any further at this difficult time.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 10 2009, 01:29 PM) *
i've read up on these suicide things. once one person goes, others who are at a critical point will follow. terrible. just terrible.

Really, guys? Every time I'm off a few days...

Anyway, R.I.P. QD. That being said, my name has been changed for the first time ever.

Actually, make that the second time. MassaQuer is too close to MassaQueer, and that just can't happen on a forum like this one.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 10 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Anyway, R.I.P. QD. That being said, my name has been changed for the first time ever.

Actually, make that the second time. MassaQuer is too close to MassaQueer, and that just can't happen on a forum like this one.

LOL i saw that one. good thing you changed it. works better anyway.
Tranque
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 11 2009, 02:29 AM) *

I vote Massacre's name be turned into MassiveQueer for the weal republic's sheer amusement and merriment.

It's what QD would have wanted.
TreeFitty
i second that!
Skinny†
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 11 2009, 01:29 PM) *

Yeah, you wouldn't want to be called a Queer on a forum where we perpetually make jokes about raping each other and getting AIDS.
Massacre
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 10 2009, 10:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 11 2009, 01:29 PM) *

Yeah, you wouldn't want to be called a Queer on a forum where we perpetually make jokes about raping each other and getting AIDS.

S'not whut I meant. It's just that the Massaquer spelling was meant to add a Q without fucking up my name, it looks better than my current spelling.

QUOTE (Tranque @ Nov 10 2009, 09:50 PM) *
I vote Massacre's name be turned into MassiveQueer for the weal republic's sheer amusement and merriment.

It's what QD would have wanted.

Actually, QD wouldn't have said anything, he usually ignored me. Now that I think about it, I'm going to change my name back. R.I.P. anyway, Q.
TreeFitty
with an underline it looks like Massagre. Massaqre
coreyko_2003
Never really talked to him on here, however

R.I.P Q
Marney1
@Massacre - Just request a name change to MassaQre or something the staff will do it for you in the current climate.

EDIT: I'm a cock you can do it yourself. foolish (7).gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 11 2009, 12:55 PM) *
@Massacre - Just request a name change to MassaQre or something the staff will do it for you in the current climate.

EDIT: I'm a cock you can do it yourself. foolish (7).gif

he did. then he changed it back. (see stutus updates)
Ex-PS Fanboy
What the hell did I miss?
Marney1
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 12 2009, 04:28 PM) *
What the hell did I miss?

Nothing why?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well, well, looks who's the first person to reply to me...

I can see your telling the truth. Now where's QD?
Marney1
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 12 2009, 04:34 PM) *

In a coffin?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 12 2009, 11:38 AM) *
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 12 2009, 04:34 PM) *

In a coffin?

Actually, speaking of QD. Whatever happened to Nanook?
TreeFitty
D-O's basement?
Marney1
This is not the Asylum people mad.gif
PabloHoneyOle
Please move to the Asylum.
Massacre
It's close enough.
Skinny†
Come on guys, this is a serious remembrance topic for a good friend of ours. Enough horse play.
Marney1
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 13 2009, 12:54 AM) *
Come on guys, this is a serious remembrance topic for a good friend of ours. Enough horse play.

Yeah, you lot wouldn't like it if you'd died of AIDS.
TreeFitty
I just hope he went as peacefully as possible. Wasn't he only like 26?
Marney1
Right, this thread was just a wind up so Qd would think we all thought he was dead when he returned. But now it's gone on for too long without any communication from him and the truth is nobody has a clue what's happened to him.
It is undoubtedly unusual for him to stay offline for this length of time so let's turn this thread around and if anyone has any concerns for his well being then let's hear it.

Hopefully he will turn up and the joke will be on us but I'm sure you'd agree that's what we'd prefer.
Here's hoping that Qdeathstar does indeed turn up safe and well.
TreeFitty
:-\
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think he's still out there somewhere. It's not unlike him to disappear.

And seriously, whatever happened to Nanook?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 12 2009, 09:39 PM) *
And seriously, whatever happened to Nanook?

i think by now you won't get a better answer than the basement.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 13 2009, 01:32 PM) *
Right, this thread was just a wind up so Qd would think we all thought he was dead when he returned. But now it's gone on for too long without any communication from him and the truth is nobody has a clue what's happened to him.
It is undoubtedly unusual for him to stay offline for this length of time so let's turn this thread around and if anyone has any concerns for his well being then let's hear it.

Hopefully he will turn up and the joke will be on us but I'm sure you'd agree that's what we'd prefer.

How could you mislead us!
Marney1
Well it seems as though a few people might have begun to believe it so it was time to stop messing about. If he'd turned up and saw this I'm sure he would have laughed it off but like I said - it's been too long now since anyone heard from him.

Also - If anyone can think of a way to contact him or someone he knows then let's do it.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 12 2009, 10:19 PM) *
Also - If anyone can think of a way to contact him or someone he knows then let's do it.

we've been over this, no one has contact with him.
Hardcore Ottoman
I believe Mattay does.
DonkeyTits
If you guys all edit your posts and turn this topic back into what it was; you can pm me and I will tell you why he's not here.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE (DonkeyTits @ Nov 13 2009, 01:15 AM) *
If you guys all edit your posts and turn this topic back into what it was; you can pm me and I will tell you why he's not here.

so where is he ?
Marney1
Think of a way to track him down.
Skinny†
^resume the joke and DonkeyTits will tell you, you fuck
Mekstizzle
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 13 2009, 02:32 AM) *

The fucking cunt I hope he is dead now angry.gif

Nah but, I always had an inkling that something just wasn't right about it all
PabloHoneyOle
Maybe he just grew the fuck up and stopped wasting his time on the internet and this site.

Or maybe he's dead. Either way, I don't give a shit enough to train my dogs to search for human remains; drive to wherever the fuck he's from and search his parent's floorboards. He may have gotten murdered like that other member who was buying drugs. He could have just met a nice girl who let's him stick it in her. Either way, unless I see a body, I don't give two shits. No offense, Qdeath, you bastard.
bOnEs
wait so he's dead? and wait, now he's not dead?? WTF is going on here!!

damn internet... why is it so hard to get the fucking truth around here?? if he is dead, i sincerely wish his family strength in these trying times... if he's still alive, GTFO of your underground bunker!! get back on the grid man!!

RIP QD...

ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 13 2009, 06:31 PM) *
....if he is dead...if he's still alive...

He's somewhere in between those two I think.

R.I.P. QD! mellow.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (ViceyQDeezy @ Nov 13 2009, 01:45 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 13 2009, 06:31 PM) *
....if he is dead...if he's still alive...

He's somewhere in between those two I think.

He's trapped in Purgatory? Fuck, how many trips down there do I have to make?!
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 13 2009, 06:54 PM) *
He's trapped in Purgatory? Fuck, how many trips down there do I have to make?!

You'd go down there to get him? Now that's true comradeship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.