Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skate 3 - now out
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
DiO
I'm gonna post all my vids I make hEAr

New vid. Went for realism and cool camera work.

Skate 2

Demos out. Download that shit.

Not exactly sure what is new in this one yet....
TheAnalogKid2112
Pass.
DiO
QUOTE (I am really cool @ Nov 6 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Pass.

Thats kind of what I am thinking. Ill go for 4. They seem to be coming out often enough.
TreeFitty
nothing really says "buy it" for me or even "play it". the first tony hawk looked better than this.

okay maybe not the first but the second did.
The Awesome One
Already? Skate 2 came out eariler this year didnt it?
TreeFitty
It is EA we are talking about.
TheAnalogKid2112
The only appeal this game has to me is new shit to skate. Too bad that's not worth $60. Although my friend will 100% get this if I don't so I'm just gonna mooch off of him.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I wasn't impressed by the previous skate. If they can make the controls a little less impossible, I would consider it.
DiO
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 8 2009, 05:12 PM) *
I wasn't impressed by the previous skate. If they can make the controls a little less impossible, I would consider it.

They will probably add more features allowing even more a variety of tricks. In doing that, the controls will probably get harder. If they game had easy controls, It would be absolute shit. It is impossible to make it any easier.
Heartless

All I need for a skate game. SKSKSKSKSKSKSSKATE OR DDDDDDDDDIE.
PabloHoneyOle
Meh

Greatest skating game of all time. PLUS it had surfing. Best surfing game ever too.

Still haven't played Skate 1 or 2. But I do skate regularly, so suck it, EA.
DiO
The demo is out and I've bin playin it. Playin on hardcore difficulty is a lot more challenging and fun. Might get it. IDK. Skate 4 will prolly come out next year,
ENVi3
i downloaded the demo, but i haven't played it yet.
I sort of don't really care enough to.

but I will play it eventually.
Pieface
Skate 4 will come out in 2 months. I liked the first two, but I'm not paying for the exact same thing every year. Many other games I'd buy over it.
Massacre
I haven't even touched a skateboard since sixth grade. I'll pass on the video game version.
bOnEs
as much as i loved skateboarding back in the day, i have yet to find a fun skate game since tony hawk's underground... so, i tried the demo last night and fuck me, why is it soooo hard to grind shit?? i don't really like how an ollie is mapped to the right analog stick... they should of just made X the ollie button, and keep the tricks to the right analog stick...

pass... the great thing about this though is, skate 2 will be dirt cheap now so, i might just go out and buy that one... thanks EA for always allowing me to buy last years model for pennies... it's been a madden tradition for years biggrin.gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
Ain't bad.. Still not worth it.
ENVi3
i tried it and honestly i didn't see any difference from previous games, except you can get off your skateboard now?
I miss the old Tony Hawk games =/
Massacre
You can always blow $120 on Ride, but I've always given you more credit than that.
ENVi3
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 19 2010, 10:16 PM) *
You can always blow $120 on Ride, but I've always given you more credit than that.

THUG 2 is the last Tony Hawk game I ever played a lot. Everything else after that was just garbage to me.
Pieface
You could get off your skateboard on Skate 2 couldn't you?
Massacre
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Apr 20 2010, 12:37 AM) *

THUG 2 is the last Tony Hawk game I ever played a lot. Everything else after that was just garbage to me.

I went out on American Wasteland. It wasn't bad.
GLC
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 20 2010, 04:30 PM) *

Was that the one with the bitch who had a magazine or something? Think he name was Mindy..If so, that's also the last Tony Hawk game I played.
Massacre
I think so.
ENVi3
QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 20 2010, 11:43 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 20 2010, 04:30 PM) *

Was that the one with the bitch who had a magazine or something? Think he name was Mindy..If so, that's also the last Tony Hawk game I played.
yeah I think so too, but I remember THAW being the one where you could ride bikes too. but there was just something I didn't like about it. I think the level design

QUOTE (pieface @ Apr 20 2010, 05:04 AM) *
You could get off your skateboard on Skate 2 couldn't you?
i wouldn't know since I didn't play that one. Or actually I never played any Skate game. I played the Skate 1 demo, and I guess now the Skate 3 demo. I am just not impressed with them. They lack the fun factor TH used to have.
DiO

These were actually from Skate 2. I plan on making more in 3. Any of you guys have this game? Join my Skate team. Itll be sick.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (DiOtard @ Jun 18 2010, 04:41 PM) *

These were actually from Skate 2. I plan on making more in 3. Any of you guys have this game? Join my Skate team. Itll be sick.

Awesome. Watching that makes me want to play it. But as the controls aren't as simple as Tony Hawks, i probs wont play coz i cba to put the effort in to pulling off a trick.
DiO
That's what makes the game so much more rewarding than tony hawks. Lazy fuckers not willing to learn how to play.
DiO
New Vid.

TheAnalogKid2112
Buy this game for me and I will supply you with hours of parkour fun.
DiO
Only if we can cyber during.
TheAnalogKid2112
You act like we never have............every time.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Lee Bridges @ Jun 26 2010, 05:19 PM) *
New Vid.

What happened to the skateboard? I thought it was a skating game not a free-running game...
TheAnalogKid2112
Starting in Skate 2, you are able to get off your board at any time to move stuff around or just run around, get to hard-to-reach places, etc.
DiO
Lol. I huck away my board at the beginning of the movie. Like "Im not gonna be needing this"
Qdeathstar
the graphics on Xbox360 version for skate 2 looked like xbox1/ps2..
DiO
Skate 3 looks better. Nothing overly amazing. It's more about the gameplay.

New vid. Went for realism and cool camera work.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.