Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talk to Michael Jackson
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
ViceMan
Just thought i'd post this for lols, tonight that twat/medium Derek Acorah is going to hold a seance in an attempt to contact Michael Jackson, I saw an advert for it a few days ago, fucking hilarious if you ask me, everybody's trying to cash in on his sudden resurgence of fame. Apparently it's his fans "last chance to speak to him..." What a load of bollocks.

I think it would be fun if they played some audio from Bo Selecta as he tries to contact him...

"Michael, Michael is that you?..."

"Heeee Heeee! Chamone mothafuckah! Aowww!"
Marney1
You said it all there ^

The funniest thing I've seen Derek Acorah do was when he was in an old house or something and he said he was recieving names that sounded like Dick and Mary. He obviously chose those old fashioned names to make himself sound genuine but then he said;

"Yeah, yeah, Mary it's definately Mary........and Dick, yeah Mary and Dick...........................MARY LOVES DICK, MARY LOVES DICK!" While bouncing round the room hyperventilating - it was hilarious.

EDIT: Found this of what I'm talking about, it might not be exactly as I recall but it's funny.

This must be the directors cut (watch to the end)
TreeFitty
*makes cow milking jesture*

south park already showed that he had moved on. sleep.gif
Marney1
All 'Fortune Tellers' and palm readers and shit are supposed to inform you now that what they're about to do is not proven as fact and is therefore just for entertainment purposes only, I'm presuming this falls into that category. I'm going to look for such a statement on tonights show.
TreeFitty
well, what happened?
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 06:44 AM) *
well, what happened?

Forgot it was on so I don't know.........sorry.
DiO
This is fucking awesome in a totally gay way.
Marney1
All I can find after a quick search......
DiO
LOL
Marney1
Derek the sex offender....
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Anne Frank @ Nov 7 2009, 12:08 PM) *

that pretty much sums up my thoughts after watching the videos. i think "Crossing Over with John Edward" was less gay.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 06:36 PM) *
QUOTE (Anne Frank @ Nov 7 2009, 12:08 PM) *

that pretty much sums up my thoughts after watching the videos. i think "Crossing Over with John Edward" was less gay.

I didn't realise Derek Acorah was so entertaining lol.
TreeFitty
seems like just another attention whore that sucked enough dick to get a show.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 07:31 PM) *
seems like just another attention whore that sucked enough dick to get a show.

That's what I find entertaining; that he thinks people fall for his shit.
TreeFitty
well, there are people stupid enough to think it's real.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 07:38 PM) *

Like my fucking sister and her husband.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 7 2009, 02:42 PM) *

sounds like you love them very much. rolleyes.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 08:11 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 7 2009, 02:42 PM) *

sounds like you love them very much. rolleyes.gif

Well I have to because she's my sister but luckily they're moving to Shetland in 3 weeks WOOOOHOOOO!! I mean - I'll miss them dearly.
TreeFitty
shitland?
ViceMan
I only watched the first 5 minutes, that twat David Gest was on there, together with that other twat I decided to turn over and watch TNA, but I flicked over later and they were just talking about MJ's history and him staying at some place in Ireland.

I guess it was that for 45 minutes, 5 minutes of adverts, and then 10 minutes where they sit in a dark room in a circle with their eyes shut talking to a brick wall, then Acorah saying something like "Sam, Sam, who's this i'm speaking to?... I'm getting the initials... M.J.J. and some numbers... 1...9...5...8, it looks like 1958, what does that mean Sam?" Then him getting possessed and doing the moonwalk while croaking "Get him off of me Sam!"

(Dont ask who Sam is, some fag...)
TreeFitty
who's sam?
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 7 2009, 09:02 PM) *
who's sam?

Fuck! You had to ask didn't you, why would you even want to?

Sam is apparently Acorah's "spirit guide" or something, so I guess he's(it's?) a ghost that travels around with him and talks to the other spirits. I don't know how it works, smoke and mirrors, a midget under the floorboards pushing buttons, I have no fucking idea.

(I made it sound a lot less comical than it actually is.)
TreeFitty
oh... so is the midget named sam?
Marney1
Vicey tell me more about Sam the midget, is he Dereks friend or his brother?

His dog?
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 7 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Vicey tell me more about Sam the midget, is he Dereks friend or his brother?

His dog?

He is in fact all three. But no really, he's a "spirit person" who "guides" twatface and "allows" him to "communicate" with the "dead".

I don't believe a word of it though, who ever heard of communicating to convey thoughts and ideas?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 7 2009, 05:52 PM) *
I don't believe a word of it though, who ever heard of communicating to convey thoughts and ideas?

such nonsense! i prefer throwing rocks.
Marney1
So Sam isn't real?
TreeFitty
apparently not. unless you believe in ghosts or have a voice in your head.
The Awesome One
Check this..

Alex Smith
RIP Mike
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 12 2009, 11:01 PM) *
RIP Mike

fyi you just insert the video ID number such as "bgDW_mpDgjQ" like ^above^ when using the youtube tags.
bobert
necro- billie jean is a funny as fuck. You suck Baby Dicks!!!!!!!!

anyways when they attempted to contact Jacko the table started shaking and all of a sudden everyone developed sharp painz in there anal cavity as if they had been raped. then the host guy got up and begged michael to wear lubricant next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.