Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vs Valuev
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Marney1

The fight for the WBA title takes place tomorrow in Germany with David Haye standing at 6' 3" and weighing 16s 6lbs while Nikolai Valuev stands at 7' 2" and weighs in at 22s 7lbs.

And no he can't just kick him in the balls, this is boxing.
The Awesome One
Hayes talking a lot of trash, if he wins hes our first world champion since 1899, but I dont want him to win. Smack his teeth out Valuev.
TreeFitty
damn. this should look interesting. hope the small guy is quick.
Pieface
Valuev is so slow though. And I'd rather have a punch down than a punch above. If Hayes gets a decent punch to his face could easily break Valuev's nose due to the angle he's punching.
Marney1
I reckon Haye could do it if he gets in close enough for an uppercut.
Marney1
The little guy won! ohmy.gif

Zacko
Watched it down the pub, good result for Haye and it's nice to see a Brit as champion again. I though Valuev had it on points tbh (as did the predictions) but can't complain. Now to see if Haye will fight Klitchko.
Marney1
DANNY B0Y
God, Valuev looks like the aftermath of The Incredible Hulk shagging a cement truck.

I got Valuev's dressing gown for 250. It would've been cheaper if I didn't have a massive bidding war with Peter Crouch.
Marney1
QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Nov 14 2009, 09:35 PM) *
God, Valuev looks like the aftermath of The Incredible Hulk shagging a cement truck.

I got Valuev's dressing gown for 250. It would've been cheaper if I didn't have a massive bidding war with Peter Crouch.

It would have almost fitted Crouchy, lengthways.
The Awesome One
Haye broke a finger in that fight...
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 14 2009, 10:09 PM) *
Haye broke a finger in that fight...

It was from punching the Beast in the jaw.
The Awesome One
And yet Haye continued on to win the fight.
Pieface

Can people stop fucking stealing Jokes as their own? At least quote Russel Howard for that joke..
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Nov 14 2009, 05:46 PM) *

Can people stop fucking stealing Jokes as their own? At least quote Russel Howard for that joke..

Hey now, he's only a kid. (so give him a spanking)
Marney1
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Nov 14 2009, 10:46 PM) *

It wouldn't be as funny if after every joke people told they put a 'quoted from' message.
Pieface
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 14 2009, 10:52 PM) *

It wouldn't be as funny if after every joke people told they put a 'quoted from' message.

Just put it in quote tags with his name quoting the message.

Or make your own jokes?
TreeFitty
He can't steal good jokes let alone make up his own.
Marney1
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Nov 15 2009, 12:13 AM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 14 2009, 10:52 PM) *

Just put it in quote tags with his name quoting the message.

Or make your own jokes?

People don't always hear jokes straight from the 'owner' - most jokes are heard through friends and then get repeated round the planet. If I want to tell a joke I will - I'm not going to go through the hassle of researching who originaly made the fucking thing.
Is there a copyright rule for jokes here now?
Massacre
*All jokes found in Massacre's posts are copyright 2009 Warlord, inc. All rights reserved.
Marney1
Why did the chicken cross the road?
TreeFitty
He was suicidal.

2009 TreeFitty
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 15 2009, 01:44 AM) *
He was suicidal.

2009 TreeFitty

Wrong answer, I'm still googling for the jokes author so I don't get in trouble.

Edit: Hang on, what the hell? This is the Haye vs Valuev topic, someone ruined it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.