Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mr Whoopee
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
GTA_SA
Hello to anyone reading. smile.gif

I haven't played this game, but from seeing a few clips. I noticed that there was an Ice cream van in this game too. I actually thought there wasn't.

Having seen this one from this game and the other previous games, I personally think the one from GTA 3 was much more nicely designed.

I wonder what Dan Houser would say to that. tongue.gif

Anyone agree here?
TreeFitty
Well, the one in IV was made more realistic (VC and SA too). The one in GTA3 was more made up like the coach busses.
The Awesome One
IVs one is the best because it plays IVs theme.
GTA_SA
I don't see how the boxy one is so much more better.

The one in 3, you've got the ice cream on the front and the center. It just looks much more interesting.

This topic wouldn't take up with many people, I'm not suprised. biggrin.gif This vehicle was more of a colourful addition. Realism.
thecolster123
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 4 2009, 09:38 PM) *
IVs one is the best because it plays IVs theme.

And if you ZIT the tune, you get full health and armor, at an expense of using a cheat. wink.gif
GTA_SA
The only thing I like about the one in 5 is the high detail. If they had redesigned the one from 3 for 5, that would been another addition. The boxy shape just looks to old.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (GTA_SA @ Nov 5 2009, 08:11 AM) *
The only thing I like about the one in 4 is the high detail. If they had redesigned the one from 3 for 4, that would been another addition. The boxy shape just looks to old.

Like I said, more realistic. Every ice cream truck around here is that style and the only difference in the suburbs is some are converted school busses.
GTA_SA
Right, well that is the American style ones. In England or all over Britain, a lot are just Ford transit vans.

I said the detail was realistic, I wasn't referring to the shape.
TreeFitty
i haven't a clue what you are on about.

plus the games are set in America. so... yeah.
GTA_SA
Yes ofcourse, its just when you see a blocky one it looks rubbish.

TreeFitty
living over here i'm just used to it. doesn't really "bother" me.

etc...
The Awesome One
^Those look really bad.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I have to say I definatly like the one from III better. But the newer ones seem more american, plus they have a sort of pedo-van look to them, which I like pedobearqx1.png
HEAT84
The one from III is my favorite. Maybe because it was so hard to find.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (HEAT84 @ Nov 8 2009, 05:18 PM) *
The one from III was my favorite. Maybe because it was so hard to find.

I remember having to fail a mission just because it randomely drove by in St. Marks. straight over to the import/export garage with it. tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 8 2009, 06:11 PM) *

I remember having to fail a mission just because it randomely drove by in St. Marks. straight over to the import/export garage with it. tongue.gif

I remember I would always steal the one from the el burro mission that you were supposed to blow up. Other than there it's next to impossible to find. Same with that damn securicar. I had to drive around aimlessly for 3 days just to find one.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 8 2009, 06:54 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 8 2009, 06:11 PM) *

I remember I would always steal the one from the el burro mission that you were supposed to blow up. Other than there it's next to impossible to find. Same with that damn securicar. I had to drive around aimlessly for 3 days just to find one.

i usually just drove a linerunner or other truck around chinatown and securicars spawned. odd, but it worked.
HEAT84
I seemed to have hijacked this thread and turned it into a Mr. Whoopee nostalgia thread. laugh.gif Sorry about that.
TreeFitty
it happens to the best of us. sad.gif

so yeah, IV > 3 for me.
GTA_SA
The entire thread is about Mr Whoopee. tongue.gif

Its all relevant.

The one from 3 I could never find too, just time to time. It really was a challenge to find.
DANNY B0Y
Well, IV had the best graphics for it, but it does seem more fine and capturing in III. I don't know, it's mostly nostalgia that makes it a tough decision.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.