Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back Flip
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
River
Was playing GTAIV earlier and did a back flip on a bike, but I didnt get credit for the jump. I think it may throw off the "made it" status when you back flip? I dunno, it was weird though. Anyone else ever have that problem? Heres a vid taken during it. Back flip is at about 1:57 in the time. Notice how it says "not good enough" after. lol?

istealkegs
QUOTE (River @ Nov 3 2009, 07:33 AM) *
Was playing GTAIV earlier and did a back flip on a bike, but I didnt get credit for the jump. I think it may throw off the "made it" status when you back flip? I dunno, it was weird though. Anyone else ever have that problem? Heres a vid taken during it. Back flip is at about 1:57 in the time. Notice how it says "not good enough" after. lol?

you get credit for a successful jump by landing in the appropriate specific location... the flip doesnt have anything to do with cancelling the jump.
DANNY B0Y
It always does that to me when I do a barrel roll in the car by accident. Stuck on the last fucking jump, I can't line it up properly to get credit for it.
River
Yeah, I noticed on some jumps it wont give you credit for the stunt if you do a flip in it also. Weird eh? I managed to get a few double back flips from time to time. Have yet to see a triple!

TreeFitty
I've found that some of the jumps are very picky at where you land. Might have to do with it, but I'm not 100%.
Banana Boy
sometimes when I go over jumps on a motorcycle and I either don't land flat on both tires or I land flat but it still won't count anyway, in fact I have done the second jump in the topic post's by landing on the highway and getting credit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.