Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which is better?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
GTA SA fan
Which game (WAIT, or is it episode?) do you think is better IV, Lost and Damned, BOGT?

I think IV is
GLC
I'd have to go with IV too. Y'know, being PS3 'n shit... :/
Marney1
QUOTE (GLC @ Nov 1 2009, 10:29 AM) *
I'd have to go with IV too. Y'know, being PS3 'n shit... :/

That ^
The Awesome One
BOGT. I love the explosions, the storyline is solid, cant put it down. IV would be second, great character and Lost and Damned 3rd, because things apear to be removed instead of added to the game.
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 1 2009, 07:45 AM) *
BOGT. I love the explosions, the storyline is solid, cant put it down. IV would be second, great character and Lost and Damned 3rd

Agreed, but...

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 1 2009, 07:45 AM) *
Lost and Damned 3rd, because things apear to be removed instead of added to the game.

... How so?
The Awesome One
Lost and Damned just seemed to have less to me.
PabloHoneyOle
BoGT, GTAIV, LaTD.

BoGT saved the series.
ViceMan
For me, i'd only really want TL&D and TBoGT if they added the new weapons/cars/locations/etc. to the original game too, sure that'd be a lot of weapons that do pretty much the same thing, but it'd be great to have that much choice.

Are TL&D weapons present in TBoGT? It seems disappointing to think that all the episodes are isolated in this way, and content doesn't cross over, why in reality would Niko not have access to the same weapons that Johnny and Luis have?

So yeah, like the other PS3ers, for some reason I think i'll say IVanilla.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.