Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do Cheats Stop 100% Completion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
DANNY B0Y
Do cheats stop your IV game save from achieving 100% completion? Or is it just Achievements/Trophies?
TreeFitty
Cheats do not affect 100% completion. Some trophies/achievements will get blocked for that game file.

Quote from Psy's 100% Checklist:
Please Note: Nothing you do in game will prevent you from getting 100%. You can use whichever cheats you want, kill whoever you want in the story, and as long as you complete the following objectives, you'll achieve 100% completion.
Pieface
Nope, as has been said nothing will happen. But if you're an achievement/trophy whore you can't cheat. To be honest the games easy enough that you don't need cheats.
Gamelord D
Nope. It will only block some of the achievements. It wont affect getting 100% gameplay.
I didn't use cheats until the ending though.
The Awesome One
There is a rumor that it constantly rains if you get 100% with cheats. I dont think its true though.
DANNY B0Y
Good. I have 36 of 40 offline Achievements. I have Endangered Species, Dare Devil, No More Strangers and Key To The City to go. I just don't wanna get screwed out of it.
TreeFitty
Well, you shouldn't. Less something goes wrong with your game. That would be funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.