Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Features In The Game
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Marney1

Nitro!

Massacre
This topic had no replies, so I decided that rather than start a new topic, I would post in here to mention that the infamous Tampa that was supposed to be in The Lost and Damned is in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
angeal18
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 23 2009, 05:56 PM) *
This topic had no replies, so I decided that rather than start a new topic, I would post in here to mention that the infamous Tampa that was supposed to be in The Lost and Damned is in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

What do you mean Tampa? The city or is that a car or something?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (angeal 18 @ Nov 24 2009, 01:48 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 23 2009, 05:56 PM) *

What do you mean Tampa? The city or is that a car or something?

A car.
RomanBellic
that was the ballas car from SA right? i love that car it would be sick if it was in the game..
Massacre
No, you're thinking or the Tahoma, the Tampa is a different car, I don't think you ever used it in a mission in SA, it was just found here and there, mostly in San Fierro.
TreeFitty
SA Tampa:

IV Tampa:
Marney1
It looks like the rusty piece of shit you find now and again that's missing a wing/fender and backfires a lot.
TreeFitty
That's another car. That one is in the regular game.
Massacre
You mean the Vigero, marney?

The new Tampa looks like a better version of the Sabre GT.
TreeFitty
the "beater" version of it most likely is the very one he's talking about. don't think there are any other beat-to-shit junk looking cars.
Massacre
The Emperor has a beater version. I actually like driving the shitty cars.
6 shooter
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 29 2009, 12:50 AM) *
No, you're thinking or the Tahoma, the Tampa is a different car, I don't think you ever used it in a mission in SA, it was just found here and there, mostly in San Fierro.

Tampa was used by CJ in a SF mission Puncture Wounds AFAIR. It was already a great car to drive, but TBOGT Tampa is way better, it also looks nicer (the chrome!).
Marney1
So how rare is this to find?

DANNY B0Y
I'm busting my ass on Cage Fighting. Only managed the Final Round, before I got absolutely pwn3d by a blade-wielding asshole.
Massacre
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 9 2009, 04:51 PM) *
I'm busting my ass on Cage Fighting. Only managed the Final Round, before I got absolutely pwn3d by a blade-wielding asshole.

Disarm him.
6 shooter
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 12 2009, 05:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 9 2009, 04:51 PM) *

Disarm him.

I'd say don't bother if you're consistent and successful using the X+ triple B technique. But sure, disarming (A+Y) may be a good idea, esp. if you're low on health and it's 1st opponent in the given round - you'll keep the weapon till the end of round.

BTW, has anyone noticed that after each round Luis regains a portion of health?
Massacre
Yeah, he regains some health, but I'm not sure exactly what percentage.
DiO
Most of that shit should have been in the original IV.
Massacre
Yeah, Niko would've been badass in a cage fight, especially if they'd put more work into his Krav Maga. Shit was too basic, they need to bring back the grappling from Vice City Stories.
Marney1
QUOTE (Destruction-Overdriv @ Dec 15 2009, 06:07 PM) *
Most of that shit should have been in the original IV.

Yeah, fuckers had it all planned out for these DLC's and will probably do the same next time round; Want to be able to pick a gun up? Buy the DLC in 2014, wanna be able to fire the fucking thing? Buy the DLC in 2015. mad.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 9 2009, 09:51 PM) *

Keep doing 1 combo, running away, do another combo, run away. Repeat till he falls.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 01:08 PM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 9 2009, 09:51 PM) *

Keep doing 1 combo, running away, do another combo, run away. Repeat till he falls.

Cracked it. Thanks, CC. No reward, doe. nono.gif
ViceMan
Is there a new comedian at the comedy club? Frankie Boyle was in TL&D wasn't he?
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 17 2009, 07:27 PM) *
Is there a new comedian at the comedy club? Frankie Boyle was in TL&D wasn't he?

Yep..
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 17 2009, 02:27 PM) *

In my game, the comedy club is closed...

http://gta.wikia.com/Split_Sides

The Split Sides Comedy Club is a comedy club accessible in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned but inaccessible in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 17 2009, 07:52 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 17 2009, 07:27 PM) *

Yep..

Heh.

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 17 2009, 08:02 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 17 2009, 02:27 PM) *

In my game, the comedy club is closed...

http://gta.wikia.com/Split_Sides

The Split Sides Comedy Club is a comedy club accessible in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned but inaccessible in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Seems strange since it would suit Luis' lifestyle, well, more so than it would with Johnny.
The Awesome One
Frankie Boyles model looks a bit rushed to me. Not as good as Gervais or Williams.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 17 2009, 10:19 PM) *
Frankie Boyles model looks a bit rushed to me. Not as good as Gervais or Williams.

He was instantly recognisable to me.
6 shooter
Yeah, comedy club is closed (all clubs aside from Tony's are) and bowling is not available. In exchange, there's a golf driving range.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 17 2009, 11:38 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 17 2009, 10:19 PM) *

He was instantly recognisable to me.

Oh yea, I recognised him, but his model was still shit.
§ynch
QUOTE (6 shooter @ Dec 20 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Yeah, comedy club is closed (all clubs aside from Tony's are) and bowling is not available. In exchange, there's a golf driving range.

I liked Katt Williams but not the other two dudes.

Strange, I got to bowl. Not with Tony's friends, but bowling anyway.
I better check again, maybe it's only available at the beginning of BoGT,
and now I'm over 70% completed.

Golf took me awhile, but now it's rather simple.

The champagne challenge is impossible, I must have a broken controller.

The thing with the chicks is really getting in the way of trying to complete
the group dance challenge as well. Got it at Hercules, not at Maisonette 9.

Base jumping is great, got the adrenaline junkie achievement the other day.
Massacre
Golf... The second mission with the golfing is the reason I chose not to 100% every mission.
Jacko
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 14 2010, 02:57 AM) *
Golf... The second mission with the golfing is the reason I chose not to 100% every mission.

You mean the mission "Practise Swing"? You can actually zoom the camera during Golfing to improve your accuracy. That's how I completed it 100%.
Massacre
You can zoom? Fuck.
Jacko
Well yeah you get instructions right in the beginning of the mission "Practise Swing". A very usefull tool dude. Just press RT-button and move the thingy with the stick that moves the target thing.
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE (6 shooter @ Dec 20 2009, 06:12 PM) *

You can bowl in TBoGT, I dunno about bowling with somebody else but you can by yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.