Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lego Rock Band
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
PabloHoneyOle
I've dabbled in "rhythm gaming". I've owned Guitar Hero 2; 3; Rock the 80's; World Tour and the first Rock Band. I've also dabbled in Lego videogames; Batman; Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I actually LOVED all of the Lego games. I was kind of on the fence about the merging of the two; LEGO ROCKBAND. I: don't need another rhythm game; don't need any more fake instruments in the hall closet; don't really give a shit about another LEGO game.

LEGO Rock Band will have LEGO Freddie Mercury (minus the LEGO AIDS)! I only hope the song listings include "Don't Stop Me Now" and "Fat Bottom Girls".

While I am sure this will be the answer to Activision's pussified, family friendly Band Hero, I'll probably pick it up as a rent.
Marney1
The LEGO series will build up I reckon.
bOnEs
i kinda wish LEGO would dabble in more movie series like lord of the rings, the matrix, and pirates of the caribbean... i too love the LEGO games... but, i am about sick of music games... the fad wore off on me about a year ago...
Kamahl
dude, the final setlist for lego rock band was announced weeks ago i think. Only 2 songs by queen, i cant remember which 2 though... If you want Queen, get the Queen track pack for Rock Band which comes out today for the xbox, thursday for ps3.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 20 2009, 05:54 PM) *
dude, the final setlist for lego rock band was announced weeks ago i think. Only 2 songs by queen, i cant remember which 2 though... If you want Queen, get the Queen track pack for Rock Band which comes out today for the xbox, thursday for ps3.

No shit.

Thanks for the heads up. I just queued 'Fat Bottom Girls' and 'Under Pressure'.

Maybe I'll just make a Lego Freddie Mercury figure out of the sets I have at home.
bOnEs
hell yea, i still have a tote full of LEGOS in my basement... i just couldn't find myself parting with my most prized collection when i moved out of the parents house... i left the baseball cards but, i took the LEGOS with me laugh.gif... i've thought about breaking them out for a while now, about a couple of years... maybe i should do it...
PabloHoneyOle
I'm going to make Lego Freddie Mercury the Captain of my Lego pirate ship.
TreeFitty
lego aids. lol

didn't even know about this game. a lot of people seem to enjoy the lego games so i guess i'll have to look into this one. i'll probably play bass guitar on easy as always. tongue.gif
Handsome B Wonderful
There's a LEGO David Bowie in the game too, isn't there?

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Sebek @ Oct 27 2009, 01:48 PM) *
There's a LEGO David Bowie in the game too, isn't there?

Yeah, it's not quite as gay as Freddie Mercury, but it's up there.
The Awesome One
This is a great move by the lego industry. We now need a sports game. Lego FIFA anyone?
Massacre
No.
The Awesome One
*Waits for english response*
Massacre
Bloody no.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 27 2009, 06:04 PM) *

Oy! we dunt need et!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 27 2009, 10:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 27 2009, 06:04 PM) *

Oy! we dunt need et!

Stop speaking latin. We, whether we need it or not, will get a Lego Spider-man.
Massacre
Says who? Lego lost the Spidey license.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 27 2009, 10:16 PM) *

They will buy it back then. Lego boxing, Lego need for speed and Lego olympics are what im predicting. Maybe a lego WWE as well..
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 27 2009, 06:18 PM) *

They will buy it back then. Lego boxing, Lego need for speed and Lego olympics are what im predicting. Maybe a lego WWE as well..

now you are just talking nonsense.
Massacre
So R* wouldn't sell out with GTA, but maybe Volition would okay a Teen-rated Lego Saints Row.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 27 2009, 10:21 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 27 2009, 06:18 PM) *

now you are just talking nonsense.

In short, Lego are gonna branch out into the console gaming world a lot more over the next 5 years. We will get a sport game, we will get a racing game.
TreeFitty
there's already a lego gta:

The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 27 2009, 10:22 PM) *
So R* wouldn't sell out with GTA, but maybe Volition would okay a Teen-rated Lego Saints Row.

I can actually see that*. SR, will fade and fade, until it re-emerges in the world of Lego.

*or at least a crime fighting game
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 27 2009, 06:25 PM) *
there's already a lego gta:

I had good chunk of GTAIII's Saint Mark's district built with my Lego's back in the day. Good times.
TreeFitty
^lol

cbc, they already made a lego racing game. i opted for the train game instead though. i think they came out around the same time... in any case they made a racing game already.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 27 2009, 10:30 PM) *
^lol

cbc, they already made a lego racing game. i opted for the train game instead though. i think they came out around the same time... in any case they made a racing game already.

Lego racers, its called isnt it?
TreeFitty
i do believe so. the other one was "lego loco". fun times.

lego racers (1999)

lego loco (1998)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.