Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cocoa Beach, FL
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Heartless
I'm going to Cocoa Beach tonight, be there in 12 hours. Anyone wanna meet up?
Marney1
QUOTE (Where Eagles Dare @ Oct 16 2009, 09:07 PM) *
I'm going to Cocoa Beach tonight, be there in 12 hours. Anyone wanna meet up?

I would but my kayak is fucked.
The Awesome One
Would love to join ya, but sadly, I dont have a ticket to Florida at the moment.
Heartless
I meant more like the guys on here who live in Florida.
Marney1
QUOTE (Where Eagles Dare @ Oct 16 2009, 09:47 PM) *
I meant more like the guys on here who live in Florida.

Ah fuck, I'll put my sellotape away then.
PabloHoneyOle
That's where I'm from.

What takes you to Cocoa Beach?
Heartless
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 16 2009, 05:15 PM) *
That's where I'm from.

What takes you to Cocoa Beach?

50 degrees and shit out. I'll send you a message.
PabloHoneyOle
Sorry, I am in Tampa this weekend.

Would have been cool to chill.
Massacre
Heartless visits Florida? More and more FLA looks better than the ghetto shit holes I've been looking into...
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 17 2009, 06:56 PM) *
Heartless visits Florida? More and more FLA looks better than the ghetto shit holes I've been looking into...

Baghdad is nice.
Hardcore Ottoman
I used to live in Patrick AFB. Cool place. Basically the pier is where it's at. But I moved before I turned 14. So I'm not too keen on clubs. I do remember a cabaret on A1A.... funny story in my head now.

I'm in Tampa right now dude. Sorry. College. Gas.
Heartless
It's chill - I've been plastered this whole time.
PabloHoneyOle
Where are you staying/hanging out?
angeal18
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 19 2009, 04:02 PM) *

What part of Tampa you in? Im from the shitty side of Tampa. lol
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (angeal 18 @ Oct 19 2009, 10:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 19 2009, 04:02 PM) *

What part of Tampa you in? Im from the shitty side of Tampa. lol

Tampa is surrounded by shittiness. Each neighborhood has it's own degree of shit. I'm out towards Brandon now. I've lived up by USF, in the Forrest Hills area, New Tampa and down in St. Pete. This whole area reeks of shit. What part are you in? I'll hook you up with punxtr.
Pieface
I went to St Pete's when Hurricaine Charlie hit. Got evacuated, so we went to Orlando where we bloody got hit worse. At least we got a place in a Disney hotel though, rather than in a school gym.
Hardcore Ottoman
Charlie went just north of us. I was and am still living in Riverview. The breeze it made was amazing. I went outside and started wind-skating.
Leon Kennedy
I was in Florida in September. Vacation. Went to Sea World and shit. Drove through Cocoa Beach as a side trip to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Cocoa Beach is a shithole. Never seen so many dilapidated houses and gas stations in one small little area. Fucked up.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Marilyn.Manson @ Oct 22 2009, 10:42 AM) *
I was in Florida in September. Vacation. Went to Sea World and shit. Drove through Cocoa Beach as a side trip to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Cocoa Beach is a shithole. Never seen so many dilapidated houses and gas stations in one small little area. Fucked up.

Probably nothing compared to the gem of the city you live in.
I doubt you were in actual Cocoa Beach, but way to judge a city from the back of your mom's station wagon.
Hardcore Ottoman
There is potential in Cocoa Beach only a boring idiot would miss...
Leon Kennedy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 22 2009, 11:46 AM) *
QUOTE (Marilyn.Manson @ Oct 22 2009, 10:42 AM) *

Probably nothing compared to the gem of the city you live in.
I doubt you were in actual Cocoa Beach, but way to judge a city from the back of your mom's station wagon.

1. I was driving the car, and it was not a station wagon. Nor was it my mom's - I haven't spoken to her in years.
2. I was driving right down A1A, and I went through Cocoa Beach. CB was one of the reasons we left Orlando that day - the wife wanted to see the Atlantic Ocean. Had to park in between two run-down apartment buildings and pay for parking to get to the beach. Which was covered with broken seashells, by the way.
3. The city I live in sucks. There is nothing to do here except drink (which I try not to do too much of as I don't like hangovers), watch tv, and have sex with the wife. So the tv pretty much stays off.
PabloHoneyOle
Next time you're in town, let me know and I'll arrange a tour through the finer parts of CB for you.
Heartless
Spent a lotta time at rumrunners, made an ass of myself at Heidis Jazz Club, clowned around the beaches, ate steak at the fat snook, crashed the ron jons timeshare resort, and had a wonderful time running through the streets drunk. I missed the beerfest though, sad to say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.