Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comparing GS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
DANNY B0Y
If you own a 360, then feel free to post your profile statistics. Here's mine.

Name: MinistryOfSkill
Games: 10
Gamerscore: 3180
Achievements: 160+
PabloHoneyOle
ALMazinBlazin

Also, your gamertag doesn't exist. Weird.
Pieface
Pieface876
98 Game(s) Played
Total Achievements Unlocked: 1,688
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 14 2009, 08:03 PM) *
ALMazinBlazin

Also, your gamertag doesn't exist. Weird.

Haven't got a Gamertag because I haven't got LIVE yet. I hope my mom and dad get me it this Christmas.
PabloHoneyOle
GS doesn't matter until you have Live. This explains a lot, mostly the nature of this thread, anyone who wants their info known usually has it in their signature.
l
l
V
DANNY B0Y
Finally hooked up my 360 to my modem so I get the Live GOLD 1 month entitled. I also got more GS as well:

Gamertag: MinistryOfSkill
Rep: ***
Zone: Underground
Gamerscore: 3450G
Achievements: 180+
Marney1
Dan says I'm not allowed here but I'm just curious to know how much you have to pay each month for internet access for the XBox. There's silver account and gold account isn't there? What does gold give you that silver doesn't?
Massacre
Gold allows you to play online, that's the only difference I can think of. I'm not sure how much it costs since it's been so long since I've had gold.
DuffMan
Name: zeDuffMan
Games: 47
Gamerscore: 20000 (exactly)

Dunno where it says how many achievements I have.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 28 2009, 04:57 PM) *
Dan says I'm not allowed here but I'm just curious to know how much you have to pay each month for internet access for the XBox. There's silver account and gold account isn't there? What does gold give you that silver doesn't?

Silvers free, but doesnt have the online gaming and somethings you arent allowed to buy. Gold is around a fiver for a month, and 40 for a year. That reminds me, my Live runs out in January. sad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 28 2009, 10:35 PM) *

Silvers free, but doesnt have the online gaming and somethings you arent allowed to buy. Gold is around a fiver for a month, and 40 for a year. That reminds me, my Live runs out in January. sad.gif

I don't get the point of 'silver' what can you do with it?
Massacre
Mostly just downloads and whatnot.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 28 2009, 11:56 PM) *

I keep getting viral messages from random PSN users saying 'keep PSN free'. Haven't heard anything myself but maybe SONY are going to start charging like MICROSOFT.
Massacre
Hmm. I suppose it makes sense to charge for it, but I don't really think it's necessary.
TreeFitty
Until they [officially] say something, don't believe it.

*leaves before headhunters find a PS person in here*
Ex-PS Fanboy
That shit's been going around for a while now. It's all spam. Delete whoever sent it to you to teach them a lesson
Marney1
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Nov 29 2009, 01:55 AM) *
That shit's been going around for a while now. It's all spam. Delete whoever sent it to you to teach them a lesson

I reply 'Fuck Off' then add them to my ignore list.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 29 2009, 12:03 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 28 2009, 11:56 PM) *

I keep getting viral messages from random PSN users saying 'keep PSN free'. Haven't heard anything myself but maybe SONY are going to start charging like MICROSOFT.

Ive heard Microsoft is going to stop charging. Would be nice, but I dont believe it. I'd rather pay for fantastic online then have a free shitty one.
DuffMan
They aren't going to stop charging, but Sony is rolling out a premium PSN service which I'm expecting will have all the new features they ever bring out to get more people to pay out for it. I expect they'll keep the actual online gaming part free though since that's its major selling point.
Kamahl
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Nov 29 2009, 06:17 AM) *
They aren't going to stop charging, but Sony is rolling out a premium PSN service which I'm expecting will have all the new features they ever bring out to get more people to pay out for it. I expect they'll keep the actual online gaming part free though since that's its major selling point.

THIS

thats what they are doing, they are keeping the current service just like it is... but they will offer a new service with more stuff and charge for it. I dont know what else can they offer but thats what they are saying.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Nov 28 2009, 07:59 PM) *
Dunno where it says how many achievements I have.

Which Xbox 360 Dashboard have you got? V1 or V2? (aka old or new.)
DuffMan
The new one. I think I remember where it is, but I was hoping I could just look it up on xbox.com.
DANNY B0Y

You are allowed in here, Marney, but just don't start a PS3/360 Fanboy war. This isn't YouTube in more ways than Fanboys. Plus I don't know and don't care about the difference.
Oh yeah, new account and this time for some reason I'm getting all the offline Achievements on one game before moving to another:

Dan Stephen
Games: 1 (SR2)
Gamerscore: 545/1125
Achievements: 32/55

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 2 2009, 12:23 PM) *
The new one. I think I remember where it is, but I was hoping I could just look it up on xbox.com.

Go into My Xbox and you will see your profile name, avatar and the last three games you've played on. Click onto it and you can scroll across to see your overall and individual games' Achievement-Gamerscore Stats.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Oct 14 2009, 06:55 PM) *
If you own a 360, then feel free to post your profile statistics. Here's mine.

Games: 10
Gamerscore: 3180
Achievements: 160+
I'm sure you shot me repeatedly in the face playing MW2 yesterday. It was ministry of something...

2260 GS, 11 games (my brother's stats, I mostly use his).
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 14 2009, 02:03 PM) *
ALMazinBlazin

Number of Games: 65
Total Score: 24618
Total Achievements: 1316

That's a good two and half months of achievement whoring.

And I still haven't played Avatar:TBE, Surf's Up, Open Season, Cars, Cars 2: Mater-National; TMNT, King Kong. I'm not that desperate to grow my e-peen.

QUOTE (Pieface @ Oct 14 2009, 02:07 PM) *
Pieface876
98 Game(s) Played

Ahem.
Pieface
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 23 2009, 02:52 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 14 2009, 02:03 PM) *
ALMazinBlazin

Number of Games: 65
Total Score: 24618
Total Achievements: 1316

That's a good two and half months of achievement whoring.

And I still haven't played Avatar:TBE, Surf's Up, Open Season, Cars, Cars 2: Mater-National; TMNT, King Kong. I'm not that desperate to grow my e-peen.

QUOTE (Pieface @ Oct 14 2009, 02:07 PM) *
Pieface876
98 Game(s) Played

Ahem.

Christ that was a couple of years ago now. I mainly play PC games now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.