Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Climate Change
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Political & World News
Pages: 1, 2
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 12:41 PM) *
Not paranoid just pissed off at all the lies.

quit believing them. they dont piss me off because i dont fall for their lies in the first place. whoever thought those in power told the truth in the first place ??

They piss me off because the retarded goat raping citizens of Australia believe that shit.

0bs3n3
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Nov 29 2009, 08:35 PM) *
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 12:41 PM) *
Not paranoid just pissed off at all the lies.

quit believing them. they dont piss me off because i dont fall for their lies in the first place. whoever thought those in power told the truth in the first place ??

They piss me off because the retarded goat raping citizens of Australia believe that shit.

+ 1.

Tax on top of tax? No thanks.
Marney1
I'm melting I'M MELTING!
TreeFitty
*scoops Marney into a bucket*

*dumps on fire causing global warming*
Ex-PS Fanboy
This is the first Green November the GTA (Greater Toronto Area idiot...) has had in 70 years. Global warming or not...?
Marney1
Leaves have fell off the trees here just like this time every year for the past gazzillion years so I'm not worrying.
TreeFitty
Most of the leaves are gone over here as well.
Skinny 
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 28 2009, 05:37 AM) *
Paranoid much?

No. Your life will assuredly get harder when you have to pay more taxes, that's a given. And all the taxes will be doing are subsidising certain companies. If you feel like giving a hand out to GE, be my guest, but don't force everyone to take on the burden of paying for it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I was watching the Daily show yesterday and they showed a clip of Glen Beck saying global warming isn't real because it snowed in Texas. laugh.gif It's funny how fucking stupid fox news is.

DANNY B0Y
They bang on about it every frickin' decade and nothing happens.
I ain't paying attention until something actually does happen that links to climate change.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 16 2009, 01:30 PM) *
I ain't paying attention until something actually does happen that links to climate change.

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 11:26 AM) *
I was watching the Daily show yesterday and they showed a clip of Glen Beck saying global warming isn't real because it snowed in Texas. laugh.gif It's funny how fucking stupid fox news is.

Massacre
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 02:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 16 2009, 01:30 PM) *

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 11:26 AM) *

That doesn't mean anything, it snows in Texas every year.
Marney1

The Awesome One
I stick my head out the window. Its not hot. Its bloody freezing. Global warming my arse.
Hardcore Ottoman
Everyone in here is simply playing dumb over semantics whilst ignoring that we have been fucking up our planet. Trust me, I know plenty of companies want us to invest in their green shit... and I have no stake in them, but I don't care. I'm only trying to get us off gasoline because I cannot stop huffing it! XD.png

JK

Seriously, I like the earth looking clean above downtown, not thick with chemicals. And the air sucks. We just don't notice it so long as the decrement of quality is gradual. Naturally, none of us would notice any of these changes. Our biggest flaw may that we seem to adapt so well we think we can continually adapt no matter what. Confident of always being okay in the end; nothing bad could happen. Sounds like Pearl Harbor.

Anyway... carry on. Not like I'm doing much to help anyway... goodnight.
demon
The global warming is real, it is natural, and it is accelerated by us (overpopulation).

I don't care so much anyway. We better try to adapt to it rather than stop it. Our efforts to stop something we can not stop is a waste of resources. The planet will cool down sooner or later, with or without our "help".
Spoiler
climate change is not only global warming, there is global cooling too. Try this that's probably the effect that you are feeling.

it got warm that's why it gets cool. unsure.gif there is something i am sure off and it's the sea level rising and air becoming unbearably thick these days. the difference is obvious, i am staying in a concrete world and suddenly when i go to a beach/jungle out of this country. that's why i smoke as i rather die with my own poison.
Ex-PS Fanboy
People should stop calling it global warming and just call it climate change, It seems like a lot of idiots get confused over this, which was made apparently obvious in the previous global warming topic.
demon
I'm so tired of the climate change hysteria, using the words "climate change" and "CO2" should be taxed. angry.gif

I've had it, I'm fucking fed up. You can't read a newspaper, magazine or listening to the news without hearing about it. wallbash_red.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
I thought we had it as significant climate shift?
Spoiler
whether climate change is caused by us or not,CO2 emission has to be stopped.we r not going to evolved into CO2 breathing species any time soon. And climare change or not, we r emitting more CO2 than nature can keep up,chopping down rain forrest faster than nature can replace back, which is our only source of regenerating O2.we r difinitely on the road to heaven faster than in the past, speeding up natural progression towards a disaster. It will not happen in next few generation, but it is a sure way of happening in future.

So pls support green energy. When the new buziness start, i will change to a better paying job. biggrin.gif
0bs3n3
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 27 2009, 11:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 10:07 AM) *
Nothing will probably come of this because as we know the mainstream media is controlled by those who stand to make a fortune from taxes which are being introduced from 'climate change'.
This is blatant fraud on behalf of the so called experts who will do what they're told to in return for awards and promotions. The earth is actually cooling - not warming and this big lie has been in the making for almost 50 years.
Why haven't these computers been seized by the police for investigation for what appears to be 'cooking the books?' The newspapers and general media after learning of these suspicious e-mails already wrote articles which totally miss the point of what this story is supposed to be.

We're all stupid for not doing more to uncover this big lie and that is what the elite class us as -STUPID.

When you have over 30,000 scientists signing a law suit against Al Gore for misleading the public and it hardly gets reported but when they say the eaths temperature has risen by 0.01 of a degree and it's front page news you have to question this whole thing.

why ? nothings going to change weather you question it or not so it doesnt matter , unless we're willing to physically do something about it.

lol.

pun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.