Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'Madd Dogg' Why I can't pass this mission?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
XDshadow
why can't I pass the 'Madd Dogg'mission?
I haven't run, Madd Dogg jumped already?
Who can tell me the reason?
I played many times that mission and I had played twice from the beginning but still cannot pass the mission.
Few months ago.. angry.gif
Someone please help me..
TreeFitty
he jumped already as in the game is glitching so you have no time to save him?
XDshadow
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 11 2009, 02:43 PM) *
he jumped already as in the game is glitching so you have no time to save him?

Yes,When I just started to run, Madd Dogg was jumped to the floor and died.
TreeFitty
interesting glitch you got there. Less someone here knows a fix, looks like you are starting over.

small edit: looking around, some people say the "pedestrian riot" cheat affects it, others disagree. starting over seems to be an only option.
XDshadow
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 11 2009, 04:36 PM) *
interesting glitch you got there. Less someone here knows a fix, looks like you are starting over.

small edit: looking around, some people say the "pedestrian riot" cheat affects it, others disagree. starting over seems to be an only option.

wallbash_red.gif
I want to try to start it again
thanks a lot
The Awesome One
Its just using cheats that affects it. Sorry if you have already used them.
OptimumPx
This was a well known glitch back when the game was new...

Basically, if you saved with any cheats (outside of the money and armor cheat I believe) you were running the risk of glitching that mission all to hell and making it unwinnable. There really isn't any cure for the problem that I'm aware of, outside of loading from an older save from before the cheats and trying from there...or outright starting the entire game over again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.