Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brütal Legend
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Kamahl
The demo came out this week on the PS Store and what a nice surprise... This game is very entertaining, its innovative, has good gameplay and i love the whole atmosphere... this was on my "maybe" list but after playing the demo i cant wait for the full game, i honestly didnt think i would like this game so much.

Heres the latest IGN preview of the game
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1026040p1.html

Comes out in 10 days... definately gettinmg it as soon as i can

EDIT:

The game got a pretty good score on IGN, a 9.0

heres the link
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/103/1033953p1.html
DiO
The demo was pretty funny. My brother says hes getting it so I R going to borrow it.
ENVi3
yeah, it was a nice demo ... I won't buy it but i will surely try and rent it or something.
I like the comedy in it, and of course the Metal atmosphere.
Kamahl
just noticed it comes out exactly the same day as uncharted 2... i hope i can buy both at the same time
TheAnalogKid2112
I know right? I was more than pleasantly surprised by the demo. Great call having Jack Black as the voice. He made me lol many times with his quotes. And when Judas Priest started playing, I came.
PabloHoneyOle
I might eventually pick this up, but it's certainly not on my MUST HAVE list.

Hopefully one of my friends will pick it up and I can just borrow it from them.
Darth Sexy
I'm gonna wait and see on this one. The trailer was amusing, and the fact that it has Rob Halford doing voice work is enticing, but I want to see if the game play is actually good, as the metal novelty would wear off.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Darth_Sexy @ Oct 6 2009, 01:57 AM) *
I'm gonna wait and see on this one. The trailer was amusing, and the fact that it has Rob Halford doing voice work is enticing, but I want to see if the game play is actually good, as the metal novelty would wear off.

download the demo then

the gameplay IS good
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 7 2009, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE (Darth_Sexy @ Oct 6 2009, 01:57 AM) *

download the demo then

the gameplay IS good

I'll just wait for the full game. Might rent it, then make a decision. Or base it on what you guys think.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I remeber seeing this with Jack Black at the Spike game awards. That was the day I purchased this game (mentally).

I have the demo but I still haven't installed it. I might do it later tonight.
DiO
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 7 2009, 11:28 AM) *
I remeber seeing this with Jack Black at the Spike game awards. That was the day I purchased this game (mentally).

Yah...sounds like you want this game MAD.
PabloHoneyOle
I hate demos.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 7 2009, 08:49 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 7 2009, 11:28 AM) *

Yah...sounds like you want this game MAD.

No, But it looks pretty amazing. I just don't like to install demo's because it takes to long. Now I just background install them before I go to bed.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 8 2009, 11:14 PM) *
I hate demos.

Same here.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I played this, and first thing I thought of was "Wow, D-O will love this." The game combines GoW gameplay, with awesome ass metal and graphics, with the hilariousness of Jack Black. Definatly on my most wanted list.
DiO
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 9 2009, 01:49 PM) *
I played this, and first thing I thought of was "Wow, D-O will love this." The game combines GoW gameplay, with awesome ass metal and graphics, with the hilariousness of Jack Black. Definatly on my most wanted list.

You thought of me. Mad gay.
Heartless
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 9 2009, 04:59 PM) *

Look on the bright side, at least someone is thinking of you.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 9 2009, 04:59 PM) *

You say that like you're surprised...
Kamahl
well i just got the game less than an hour ago, does anyone else have it?

Also, i updated the first post with the 9.0 review by IGN
PabloHoneyOle
I'm looking forward to this game, probably sometime after Christmas. Too many other 3rd person games I'm wrapped up in now.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'm still waiting for A crack in time. Once I pick that up I'll be sure to grab this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.