Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PC games
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Kamahl
I got a new PC a couple of weeks ago and its a lot better than the old one i had... so basically im looking for new games to play, i stopped looking for new stuff cause my old PC couldnt run it so now i wanna know what new games are out there and by new, i mean about 2 years old... it can be a little bit more though.... dont worry about specs cause this new PC will run it biggrin.gif

I play almost everything but i prefer:
Racing
Action/Adventure
Real Time Strategy

Also, id prefer games that are not available on the PS3 unless they are A LOT better on PC like Red Alert 3 or RTS games.
trathen93
Sims 3?
im pretty much obsessed with this at the moment, and its a good game too. if you liked previous sim games then this is a good buy.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Oct 4 2009, 06:10 PM) *
Sims 3?
im pretty much obsessed with this at the moment, and its a good game too. if you liked previous sim games then this is a good buy.

Yea, I would pick that up. Halo 1 is awesome on the PC, Im constantly on there so if anyone wants a game, im happy to play. (Even though my mouse is fucked)
Marney1
Not really a game but why don't you try Second Life, and make money too?
Tranque
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 5 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Not really a game but why don't you try Second Life, and make money too?

Ech, second life = Furries and other creepy fetishists.

Beware.

I like Civilization 4
Ex-PS Fanboy
Starcraft.

That's all I play on PC.
The Awesome One
If youre a soccer fan, I suggest you pick up Championship Manager 2010. Im addicted to it, and if youre a big football fan, you will be too!
Kamahl
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 6 2009, 10:22 AM) *
Starcraft.

That's all I play on PC.

lol

thats the worst suggestion ever... i mean, i didnt play it on my old PC, why would i play it now?
Anyway, ive been looking for myself and im surprised to see that theres almost nothing i want... most of the games i see are already on PS3 or just dont interest me.

BTW, is championship manager one of those games where you dont actually play the matches and just play as a manager? Cause if it is, id prefer FIFA or PES.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 7 2009, 01:20 AM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 6 2009, 10:22 AM) *
Starcraft.

That's all I play on PC.

lol

thats the worst suggestion ever... i mean, i didnt play it on my old PC, why would i play it now?
Anyway, ive been looking for myself and im surprised to see that theres almost nothing i want... most of the games i see are already on PS3 or just dont interest me.

BTW, is championship manager one of those games where you dont actually play the matches and just play as a manager? Cause if it is, id prefer FIFA or PES.

You just play as a manager.
Indy
RTS games;
Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath and Red Alert 2, both excellent RTS games
If you want something a little more advanced, Company of Heroes. One of the best RTS games i've played.

Don't want the hassle of real time resource management; Empire: Total War
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.