Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Game ever made
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
Ex-PS Fanboy

Tell me what you think. The only thing I don't like is the text, but I was unsure how to do it, so I just cut out the font from the GTA4 and ACFA box.

EDIT: Improved version. See post #9
Marney1
Will you FUCK OFF with your Armored Illo! Spreading your propoganda that it's a cool game does not fool anyone!

Best game EVER made? Hmmm? Vice City, such a feel good factor playing it.
GLC
Well yah, I agree with the text. That's the only part I don't like.
TreeFitty
either move up the armored core text or make the bottom border of "grand theft" thicker.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 1 2009, 05:15 PM) *
either move up the armored core text or make the bottom border of "grand theft" thicker.

Yeah, I thought that after I uploaded it. I think I'm just going to draw in that section a little thicker.

And Marney, this was massacre's idea.
HB~Sauce
haha, definately in my top five.
PabloHoneyOle
Tight artwork, but your obsession with Armored Core is totally gay.
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 2 2009, 02:00 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 1 2009, 05:15 PM) *

Yeah, I thought that after I uploaded it. I think I'm just going to draw in that section a little thicker.

And Marney, this was massacre's idea.

I jumped to the conclusion that this was a 'What Game Do You Think Is The Best Ever' thus my reply.
However, now that I've read the OP properly I just think it's a rediculous dream you have.
Ex-PS Fanboy

Here's the new one. I fix'd the text by blacklining them together.
PabloHoneyOle
Still looks great, but you're still gay.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 2 2009, 11:24 AM) *
Still looks great, but you're still gay.

It's a Win-Win!
Massacre
Obedient little thing, aren't you? AC logo still needs to be cleaned up a little, but the hardest part is the background, which you nailed. Nice job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.