Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flying under the city
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
Just found out this by flying the skimmer. There is a building in Little Haiti with no roof and no solid ground at the bottom so by outrunning the hight limit with the Skimmer you can fly under the first island

Heres the vid I made

I know its not very good, as I recorded it of my phone

You can fly around most of first island but try to keep away from the edge as it gets stuck and the bottom as it just freezes the game, you can see inside some buildings when going near to the top and you can see the swimming parts in grey hell

Also you might want to use the Health cheat to repair the Skimmer
Kamahl
good find, i suppose it works with both versions.
-spyder-
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Mar 12 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1309724[/snapback]
good find, i suppose it works with both versions.

Ye, thats to say they havent put a roof (on the ps2 version) on the building so that you cant fly through it
Kamahl
ah ok

I got the PSP version so i don't have to worry :)
-spyder-
Ive now found a way to get under the second island by using a maverick smile.gif

Click to view attachment

The red dash shows where you can enter, which is a non-solid wall, try to keep low and slam into the wall with the helicopter and try using the health cheat, and then try to keep away from the waters inside, as the helicopter will sink

Click to view attachment

To find a maverick I just used the police one located on the police station in Washington Beach or the jetty near the Staduim in Downtown

This also works with the jet ski, you can drive under some of ocean beach because of some waters underneath
HB~Sauce
Have you found anything interesting under Vice City?
-spyder-
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Mar 15 2007, 03:53 AM) [snapback]1310602[/snapback]
Have you found anything interesting under Vice City?

No not much really, the best thing I found was that I was able to get back into stadium under. But im trying now to get back into other interiors, like shops, empires and places in missions
-spyder-
Other gateways to hell

Click to view attachment

1) Get any helicopter, and fly to the target on the map, then fly to the bottom of the building where the driveway goes under the part of the roof and then fly straight up through the roof, then fly south abit and decend down abit then fly under the city towards 1a, Then when you've got here, assuming you did'ent fly low enough so that it loads abit into the lower part of grey hell (The lower part of grey hell is were you can see the interiors), decend until it does, but after it has loaded abit dont go too low or you will spawn out of grey hell, then you should be able to see the interior of the Mall, then fly through the roof and there smile.gif

2)Get a Little Willie and go to the target, then go round the back were the slope is into the entrance of the building, fly into it, and you might want to use the health cheat to repair yuor helicopter because its a tight sqeeze then head into the bottom part, into the other section were theres a hole in the roof and avoiding that fly through the roof into grey hell, then just like in part 1, decend and fly to 2a if you want to go back into the stadium interiors, fly straight north until you are until you are about 90' left and fly directly straight to the stadium, because if you dont you will start rising because of the waters on top, and there fly on top of the roof of the walkway around the staduim and drop through one of the non-solid roof to enter the saduim, also the top of this page might help you on this too

3) Swim to the 3rd target and start swimming against the wall and you should swim under the part of the golf course, Ive checked most of this out and theres nothing much to see really

Also there is definetly not a easter egg placed where the old one was near the VCN building as Ive checked under grey hell and flew under through the building, I know its already been claimed that there was'ent a easter egg there but just wanted to make sure. (This was done on the psp version so on the PS2 version you will notice it under through the building in grey hell probably)

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.