Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Bullet is baaaaack
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
DuffMan
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/news/ballad...website-update/

0:27

Yesssss biggrin.gif
Massacre
Awesome. I'm going to wreck so many of those...
PabloHoneyOle
I'm excited for the BULLET. It's been a long time, my old friend.

Also, the yellow PMP600 convertible is pretty dirty.
HB~Sauce
You know, I just thought to myself "I wonder if the Bullet is going to make a return in GTA?" a couple days ago. Awesome news, more and more jealous of not owning a 360.
Qdeathstar
HB~Sauce
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 24 2009, 02:09 PM) *

+50 for Xbox live and 40 for the game itself, university doesn't allow for spending sprees.

DuffMan
You don't need a gold sub to buy this tongue.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 24 2009, 04:16 PM) *

+50 for Xbox live and 40 for the game itself, university doesn't allow for spending sprees.

Unless you want to play online, you don't need Xbox Live at all, really. Aside from the occasional updates, but you can do that with a free Silver account.
PabloHoneyOle

university doesn't allow for spending sprees.

It's called Student Loans. You can borrow the books from one of your classmates. Find a cute girl and pair up with her. Have a late night study session where she passes out and you take advantage of her, then go play BoGT on your new 360.
The Awesome One
How do you know its a bullet? I just wanna know if my Super GTs on the game.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 24 2009, 09:54 PM) *

The GT40 lookalike in SA was the Bullet. Even if it isn't called a Bullet, it's the car I've been waiting for.

Super GT? You mean like the Aston Martin-Ferrari pairing that's already in the game?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 24 2009, 10:08 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 24 2009, 09:54 PM) *

The GT40 lookalike in SA was the Bullet. Even if it isn't called a Bullet, it's the car I've been waiting for.

Super GT? You mean like the Aston Martin-Ferrari pairing that's already in the game?

Yea, that Super GT. Is it still in? It better be. Its all I ever drove on GTA4.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2009, 02:42 PM) *

It's called Student Loans. You can borrow the books from one of your classmates. Find a cute girl and pair up with her. Have a late night study session where she passes out and you take advantage of her, then go play BoGT on your new 360.

Hell, sounds good enough for me. chloroform or the good ol' box of wine and turkey trick?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 24 2009, 05:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2009, 02:42 PM) *

Hell, sounds good enough for me. chloroform or the good ol' box of wine and turkey trick?

Chloroform is the only sure way. Or some GHB or Roofies. You just want to make sure she isn't conscious so she doesn't press charges.
Massacre
You can't press charges if you're hacked to pieces and sitting at the bottom of a lake...
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 24 2009, 10:53 PM) *
You can't press charges if you're hacked to pieces and sitting at the bottom of a lake...

Thats Water Hockey for ya.
Sharpie Fetish
Best car in a gta game ever.
DiO
Dam eh? Well, I'd be super pissed if they brought back the BF Injection in one of these fucking DLC's.
Seeen
Where's the muh'fuckin' REMINGTON at? Come on!
Mekstizzle
Needs more Cheetah
DuffMan
QUOTE (Mekstizzle @ Sep 28 2009, 03:03 PM) *
Needs more Cheetah

There are a few other sports cars so it might be one of those. Fingers crossed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.