Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you bastards get secret achievements?!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
GLC
I'm pretty sure I know what the 30 with a pencil is..

*walks away*
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 15 2009, 06:14 PM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 15 2009, 10:28 AM) *
Oi, MassiveQueer, STFU before I partyboy ya.
I was encouraged to post before I knew the Achievement fucking existed, so fuk yuz.
BTW - Disco Dennis is mah nickname for some dumbass reason, my real name's my old profile name.

"Partyboy" is not a verb, so you are retarded, first of all, and second, even if it were a verb, you wouldn't do anything because you are a child, and this is the internet. Also, nickanme or not, you still suck dick.

Have fun being too stupid to figure out achievements.

I thank you. Plus stop insinuating I'm a homo as there's nothing wrong with that in society. Oh yeah, YOU SUCK HESHE TAIL LIKE NO TOMORROW!!
Massacre
There's plenty wrong with being gay if you're a child. It means you won't run away when the twelve year old girl you met online turns out to be a fifty year old man.

Don't worry kid, one day you'll do something funny and I won't hate you anymore. It happened with marney. Still hasn't happened with CC, though.
DANNY B0Y
You're gonna hate forever, ain't ya? sad.gif
Massacre
Well, once you have all the achievements, you won't have anything to complain about, so I'll hate you less. You also need to learn how to post an image, that attachment shit is fail and you need to go to Imageshack or something. Work on that and we'll see where that goes.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 15 2009, 06:52 PM) *
There's plenty wrong with being gay if you're a child. It means you won't run away when the twelve year old girl you met online turns out to be a fifty year old man.

Don't worry kid, one day you'll do something funny and I won't hate you anymore. It happened with marney. Still hasn't happened with CC, though.

Im a bit slow, lol.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 15 2009, 03:05 PM) *
Im a bit fail, lol.

But not as much as Dan.
Massacre

Im a bit slow, lol.

I'm sure you're alright in real life and PM conversations, like marney. Marney and I have had many deep conversations about life... and bestiality.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 15 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Im a bit slow, lol.

I'm sure you're alright in real life and PM conversations, like marney. Marney and I have had many deep conversations about life... and bestiality.

I would ask where I was but then I'd probably end up recieving some incredibly dusturbing PM from you. Like last time...

Treefitty, how did you get the poll acheivement? there aren't even 15 polls...
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 16 2009, 12:15 AM) *

Im a bit slow, lol.

Oh god *facepalm* that fucking bestiality one. blush.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 15 2009, 07:29 PM) *
I would ask where I was but then I'd probably end up recieving some incredibly dusturbing PM from you. Like last time...

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 15 2009, 07:45 PM) *
Oh god *facepalm* that fucking bestiality one. blush.gif

What a day that was.
Ex-PS Fanboy
How do I get the 28 days later one? I think I have an idea, is it like the 7 ring one?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 15 2009, 08:57 PM) *
How do I get the 28 days later one? I think I have an idea, is it like the 7 ring one?

yep.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ok then, If I can remember for that long I'll do it.
The Awesome One
If you get into the routine of logging on each day for 28 days, you might as well go for the one that has you logging on every day for a year. Im currently going for that one. Ive logged on every day since launch.
DANNY B0Y
Yeah. I might as well go for "My Personal Collection" and "Look What I Found Up My Tube". If my mind can cope with figuring out file sharing, well that's another Chievo worth goin' for.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 11:07 AM) *
If you get into the routine of logging on each day for 28 days, you might as well go for the one that has you logging on every day for a year. Im currently going for that one. Ive logged on every day since launch.

I probably won't earn "Get A Life...Seriously" because I either have to go on holiday, cadet camps or I simply forget. I've already got 7 Days and 28 Days Later. I've been on ever since...so screw it, I'll try.
DANNY B0Y
Anyway, back to Secret Cheivo bitching.
DANNY B0Y
C'mon. Someone speak, please.
Seeen
I lost my 'cheivement momentum. sad.gif

I want to add a lot of guides, but I don't have the attention span to write it all down.
The Awesome One
Dennis, theres another to get. Logging on every day for 100 days. I got this one today. This means the site is 100 days old today! drunk.gif
TreeFitty
hooray!
DANNY B0Y
That's another Achievement I have to waste time with...BTW, I thought it was on 100 different days, or am I wrong? Yuz must been online every day for this website to be 100 days old.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 17 2009, 03:33 PM) *
That's another Achievement I have to waste time with...BTW, I thought it was on 100 different days, or am I wrong? Yuz must been online every day for this website to be 100 days old.

Ive been online every single day. Im obsessed, I know.
DANNY B0Y
An obvious obsession, I have to say.
DANNY B0Y
Is it just me or has posting became less frequent than before. I last saw only me, another member and 30+ guests on the forums.
Have they escaped out of Marney's basement?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 19 2009, 04:31 PM) *
Is it just me or has posting became less frequent than before. I last saw only me, another member and 30+ guests on the forums.
Have they escaped out of Marney's basement?

I thought it was D-Os or massacres basement. Not many people are online now because some go on holiday over xmas.
Hardcore Ottoman
Some people actually have lives...
Massacre
QUOTE (punxtr @ Dec 19 2009, 06:28 PM) *

Those cunts...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (punxtr @ Dec 19 2009, 06:28 PM) *

lies.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (punxtr @ Dec 19 2009, 11:28 PM) *

They've either being kidnapped or they're people like me that haven't even sat a GSCE exam yet.
CC, I don't know which of those three have them there.
DANNY B0Y
30 and the pencil, some dumbass told me to post 30 times in a day. I did, nothing happened. I don't believe in you guys no more.
TreeFitty
lulz. roll again.
DANNY B0Y
I might actually blow my brains out in a minute. I need my happy pills now.
TreeFitty
There's brains in there? You don't say!
DANNY B0Y
I knew there was brains in there, idiot. I might be stupid sometimes but it doesn't make me an absolute fruit cake.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 20 2009, 11:15 AM) *
I knew there was brains in there, idiot. I might be stupid sometimes but it doesn't make me an absolute fruit cake.

No, you're pretty fruity. Especially when you whine over achievements like a stain on your ascot.
DANNY B0Y
There's really no point in TRYING to start anything logical with you, TF wallbash_red.gif
TreeFitty
crying over achievements ≠ logical
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 20 2009, 04:06 PM) *
30 and the pencil, some dumbass told me to post 30 times in a day. I did, nothing happened. I don't believe in you guys no more.

Oh yea, that was me. Did you know that gullible was taken out of the dictionary?
GLC
God, I really want to give him a clue, but fuck it..
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 20 2009, 09:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 20 2009, 04:06 PM) *

Oh yea, that was me. Did you know that gullible was taken out of the dictionary?

Fuck you. I'm not that retarded.
And GLC, I'm gonna moan about another Achievement straight after I unlock this next one.
GLC
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 21 2009, 01:01 PM) *
And GLC, I'm gonna moan about another Achievement straight after I unlock this next one.

If you unlock this one. You've been failing for like 8 pages already...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 21 2009, 08:51 AM) *
You've been failing for like 15 pages already...

that's more like it.
DANNY B0Y
Fuck. Everyone's turning into a smartass.
edit. I'm just gonna terrorise someone else over this.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 21 2009, 06:26 AM) *
God, I really want to give him a clue, buttfuck it..

That's how I saw this reply

QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 21 2009, 08:51 AM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 21 2009, 01:01 PM) *

If you unlock this one. You've been failing for like 8 pages already...

Major lolz
DANNY B0Y
Go on, laugh me out like some comedial whore.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 21 2009, 03:36 PM) *
Go on, laugh me out like some comedial whore.

Ok.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TreeFitty
You've been comedically whoring for like 15 pages already...
DANNY B0Y
I actually turned up mid-way. Anyway, fuck you.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 21 2009, 03:46 PM) *
I actually turned up mid-way. Anyway, fuck you.

Ok, but it will cost you $500 dollars or $200 and the removal of 5 acheivements.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.