Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving to manchester
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Indy
Thats right, i'm moving to manchester tomorrow to begin university!

Note: The above statement will not affect anybody on these forums
Massacre
Congratulations.

*Is unaffected*
TreeFitty
Unaffected.

*Is congratulations*

Also, be read for a lot of work and parties. unless the place you are going is boring, so just work.
DiO
Gtfo!
anomalous_result
Best of luck. It's good for the music scene if you're into that. Steer clear of Moss Side and Levenshulme and you might get out alive at Christmas. Make sure you go to Rusholme for a curry.
Pieface
*affected*

I'm only like a 20 minute drive from you now.
DuPz0r
I'm staying in my own house while i go to Uni. I have top commute each day!
Benzilla
I'm not moving to Manchester. Just to let you know.
Zacko
Good luck. I shall be moving to Bristol in a year after this gap year is done and dusted. Gonna be good not living in a (total) shit hole.
ViceMan
Well, I think Birmingham is slightly better than Manchester. Although I don't know which is more annoying, the Brummie accent or the Manc accent.
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 18 2009, 06:49 AM) *

How long does that take you?

(Not too long. You have time to have 24 achievements already...whore.
ViceMan
) You forgot the closing bracket.

And you've got one more than me! WhoAre!
trathen93
I suppose the only reason in moving to manchester is the Uni, or to get closer to liverpool, or maybe to find alex furguson and stab him (multiple times).
but good luck anyway mate, I suggest you visit the trafford centre, and get lost looking for the Marks and spencer.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (QD-O @ Sep 18 2009, 10:40 PM) *

I havent started Uni yet thats why smile.gif But i will have to wake up at 6:00am, leave at 7:00am, get a bus to the train station, get off the train at 7:45am, get another bus for 1 hour and i get to Uni about 8:45am. That long enough?
trathen93
thats an epic journey to make every morning and evening. would it not be worth renting somewhere closer? the costs of it would be astronomical and if you miss anyone of them then you're screwed
Darth Sexy
DON'T GO TO UNI IT'S SHIT YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Ahem, that said, it takes me 20 minutes to drive to uni. I love Australia.
§ynch
QUOTE (Indy @ Sep 17 2009, 03:32 PM) *
Thats right, i'm moving to manchester tomorrow to begin university!

Note: The above statement will not affect anybody on these forums

I had to move to Napa.
At least you get to go to University.
Enjoy all the sweet ass that the school has to offer.
You only live once, so do it, manchester.

trathen93
you seriously dont realise what the women are like in manchester, do you §ynch. the women in manchester town centre seem to have eaten the good looking ones. ive been there once and i dont see myself going again.
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 18 2009, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE (QD-O @ Sep 18 2009, 10:40 PM) *

I havent started Uni yet thats why smile.gif But i will have to wake up at 6:00am, leave at 7:00am, get a bus to the train station, get off the train at 7:45am, get another bus for 1 hour and i get to Uni about 8:45am. That long enough?

Yah man. I take about an hour to get to school and that's crappy enough. I've never been on a train, lol.
anomalous_result
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 19 2009, 12:26 PM) *
you seriously dont realise what the women are like in manchester, do you §ynch. the women in manchester town centre seem to have eaten the good looking ones. ive been there once and i dont see myself going again.

You were probably there out of term time. Serious.
Seeen
Haha "university" It's called COLLEGE niggas.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Seeen @ Sep 20 2009, 06:31 AM) *

Nah not over here. We have College first, then University afterward.
Benzilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 20 2009, 09:36 AM) *
QUOTE (Seeen @ Sep 20 2009, 06:31 AM) *

Nah not over here. We have College first, then University afterward.

Here you can chose to go to University or College, they are both two completely different types of further education.
anomalous_result
The difference is between Further Education and Higher Education. Colleges are further education and entered into after compulsory schooling age. University degrees are higher education and often require FE certificates (A-Levels or equivalents) for entry. However universities also often offer sub-degree qualifications which qualify as FE ceritificates, blurring the lines a little. In Scotland they often do the first two years of their higher education at an FE college. amirite.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE (anomalous_result @ Sep 20 2009, 10:18 AM) *
The difference is between Further Education and Higher Education. Colleges are further education and entered into after compulsory schooling age. University degrees are higher education and often require FE certificates (A-Levels or equivalents) for entry. However universities also often offer sub-degree qualifications which qualify as FE ceritificates, blurring the lines a little. In Scotland they often do the first two years of their higher education at an FE college. amirite.
I don't think you are right...

Indy: It's sad but there's girls out there who will sleep with you because of your course.

It's pretty fucking sweet.

Bump.
DANNY B0Y
Lol at my secondary school, doe. Business Enterprise my arse.
TreeFitty
^is nowhere near college at this point^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.