Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrestling
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 21 2010, 08:14 PM) *
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Feb 21 2010, 07:54 AM) *
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 20 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Pretty positive. After Undertaker had burned down the house Kane was sent to mental institution from where Paul Bearer found him, telling him that he is his real dad and Kane started training. Then Kane made his debut by interfering Shawn Michael's and Undertaker's match at the Survivor Series in 1997. wink.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Kane looks like a giant retarded baby without his mask on?

I have to agree man. I thought Kane was way more cooler before that stupid storyline to ripp off his mask.

Yeah, he's still solid in ring, his character just isn't special any more. Despite that cool backstory what is he now? A slightly fat bald man who seems to have anger issues.

For the record, I am aware that wrestling is a work.

I think we all are.

The Chamber tonight, whos gonna win? I'm betting Jericho wins the SD match and Sheamus wins the Raw match.

Jericho better win the fucking SD match. I'm assuming The Undertaker won't retain as he's planning on taking time off after Wrestlemania, and I can't see them putting the SD belt on Michaels.
Jacko
Bring back The Rock, the electrifying master of Sports Entertainment and Bill Goldberg. notworthy.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 21 2010, 11:39 AM) *
Bring back The Rock, the electrifying master of Sports Entertainment and Bill Goldberg. notworthy.gif

Good news for you. The Rock is talking with the WWE. He was supposed to guest host a few weeks back but he said no becuase he had something else on. The Rock has apparently agreed to return this summer.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 21 2010, 09:58 PM) *

Good news for you. The Rock is talking with the WWE. He was supposed to guest host a few weeks back but he said no becuase he had something else on. The Rock has apparently agreed to return this summer.

So his movie career has finally dried up and he's forced to return back to wrasslun'? HAH!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 21 2010, 10:09 PM) *

So his movie career has finally dried up and he's forced to return back to wrasslun'? HAH!

Maybe, just maybe we will see John Cena vs The Rock. Dream match right there.

And you will never guess whos guest hosts in a couple of weeks. Its the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!
ViceMan
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 21 2010, 10:13 PM) *

And you will never guess whos guest hosts in a couple of weeks. Its the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

I knew he was the host a while ago, not that I care... I haven't watched WWE in years (since it became shit.)

Cena vs The Rock - a dream match? Lol, I never even liked The Rock during the attitude era, he was far too generic, sure he was funny at times but he was pretty bland IMO. And don't get me started on Cena.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 21 2010, 10:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 21 2010, 10:13 PM) *

I knew he was the host a while ago, not that I care... I haven't watched WWE in years (since it became shit.)

Cena vs The Rock - a dream match? Lol, I never even liked The Rock during the attitude era, he was far too generic, sure he was funny at times but he was pretty bland IMO. And don't get me started on Cena.

Its a ream match becuase Cena can have his arse handed to him by Rocky.
Jacko
So why did Steve Austin quit his career? He hanged out at RAW for some time during 2004 or 2005 or 2006 shit cant remember. But anyways nice to hear some good news about The Rock's possible comeback.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 01:53 AM) *
So why did Steve Austin quit his career? He hanged out at RAW for some time during 2004 or 2005 or 2006 shit cant remember. But anyways nice to hear some good news about The Rock's possible comeback.

I think he head neck problems and thought he couldn't deliver in the ring any more.

About fucking time they put the title on Jericho. Now bring on Edge! This should be brilliant.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Feb 22 2010, 03:56 PM) *
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 01:53 AM) *

I think he head neck problems and thought he couldn't deliver in the ring any more.

About fucking time they put the title on Jericho. Now bring on Edge! This should be brilliant.

They are both great on the mic. This is why SD is the best show around.

If anybody saw last nights PPV, Taker got burnt. The pyro fucked up. CM Punk delievered another great promo, right in the middle of the match! Brilliant.

I'm expecting Christian to join Raw tonight. There is no way they are going to leave him doing nothing.
Massacre
What the fuck. There's no way HBK is going to retire, so they're obviously breaking Taker's streak. God damn it, I'm going to have to kill someone...
Darth Sexy
I'd have preferred Christian went to Smackdown, but to be honest Raw needs him more. Just can't see him being involved in the HHH, Cena, Orton and now Batista champion cycle.
The Awesome One
Wrestlemania 26 this sunday. Looks like its going to be great, certainly has better matches on paper than last years.
Massacre
This WM is looking good. No matter how bad Vince is fucking up WWE, no matter how bad the entire industry is, they always manage to pull it out for Wrestlemania.
bobert
And undertaker put the last nail in shawns coffin at WM for the win.
Darth Sexy
I was kinda surprised to see Michaels go, unless it's just his yearly time off in disguise.
฿ones
Damn, I haven't watched wrestling in ages so ive prob missed so much shit lol. but yeah, WM is always their best yearly event. Thinking bout watching it
Darth Sexy
Shelton Benjamin and Mike Knox have been released. Let's hope they both go to TNA, as they have a lot to offer. Why Mike Knox never got a push is beyond me.
DiO
Sick. Shelfton will fit in TNA way better imo with his style. X division.
demon
I never watch wrestling because it's never on tv.

Is this topic about serious wrestling or that scripted thing with Hulk Hogan?
Massacre
Serious wrestling? You mean the gay sex they have in the Olympics? No, this is about entertaining wrestling.
demon
no tv stations here has any kind of wrestling. Maybe except Eurosport, but I don't watch that station very often. Everytime I switch to Eurosport by accident there is snooker, tennis or golf.
DiO
QUOTE (demon @ Apr 26 2010, 11:50 AM) *
I never watch wrestling because it's never on tv.

Is this topic about serious wrestling or that scripted thing with Hulk Hogan?

demon
laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.