Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrestling
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 26 2009, 07:47 AM) *
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Nov 25 2009, 01:11 AM) *
Making him 0-8 in IC title matches didn't help him.

Actually, between house shows and dark matches, he's 0-26.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 25 2009, 01:23 PM) *
Swagger would be better.

Swagger can wrestle, but he's just one of those people that looks like he really needs to be punched in the face, you know?

Oh shit. 0-26? Way to bury a guy's career. Swagger can wrestle, but I just don't give a shit about him.
The Awesome One
Isnt he minus 24? Won by count out, and drew on double count out?
The Awesome One
Verne Troyer hosts Raw tommorow. I bet he is gonna have a segment with Hornswoggle and DX.
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 29 2009, 05:17 PM) *
Verne Troyer hosts Raw tommorow.

I just facepalmed so hard I shit a little.
Darth Sexy
Yeah, the midget court is going to be painful.
The Awesome One
Raw was crap. Sheamus was n the lower half of the card, you would think he would be a main eventer now. Maybe WWE can see when they hire crap wrestlers.
Darth Sexy
As bad as Raw was (seriously there was about 15 minutes of wrestling) at least they didn't do the midget court. Someone took mercy on us.
The Awesome One
Ive just heard that in early 2010 WWE plans to scrap ECW, and replace it with a show for new/young talent.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 4 2009, 08:22 AM) *
Ive just heard that in early 2010 WWE plans to scrap ECW, and replace it with a show for new/young talent.

Sounds like it'll be very similar to the current ECW, except it won't insult the fans of the old ECW on a weekly basis.
The Awesome One
Shit, just heard that Umagas died. He was supposed to be coming back soon.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 5 2009, 06:41 PM) *
Shit, just heard that Umagas died. He was supposed to be coming back soon.

Yeah, he was only 36. Conflicting reports say it was a pill overdose or it was a heart attack.
The Awesome One
WWE have took the news off of their homepage. I reckon we wont get a tribute show/segment then.
Darth Sexy
Doubt he'll get a tribute due to his drug problems, and more specifically because he wasn't under contract. WWE doesn't give a shit unless they need to cover their own back. Apparently Hulk Hogan debuts on Impact on January 4th, with TNA doing a Monday night show to go against Raw. Hopefully the Monday Night Wars come back.
DiO
Apparently Hogan is doing this TNA thing cause his wife cleaned him out pretty good with their divorce and he could use money. Not that he NEEDS it.
The Awesome One
SD is set to get something unique because Raw has guest hosts. I reckon it will be a different sized ring.
The Awesome One
Smackdown was OK, not the best ive seen. Hopefully TLC can be good this sunday.
The Awesome One
OMG, Sheamus won. WTF WWE. Still, my man Drew Mcintyre won..
Massacre
He won? You've gotta be shitting me. Looks like I was right about him being a less-talented Brock Lesnar.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 6 2009, 07:22 AM) *
WWE have took the news off of their homepage. I reckon we wont get a tribute show/segment then.

Who? Chris Benoit?
Massacre
^ One post up, dude.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 14 2009, 06:58 PM) *
^ One post up, dude.

I know, I was feigning ignorance. When they remove something they previously said after the truth is revealed it always reminds me of Chris BenoitBob Smithy Smithson.
Massacre
Umaga didn't commit a double murder followed by suicide...

roll2.gif
Darth Sexy
Aaaaand Cena is superstar of the year. We get it, he's invincible. Punk's character would have benefited a hell of a lot more than any of the others if he'd won it.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 16 2009, 02:11 AM) *
Aaaaand Cena is superstar of the year. We get it, he's invincible. Punk's character would have benefited a hell of a lot more than any of the others if he'd won it.

Orton should of got it.
Massacre
Is CM Punk trying to look like someone in particular, growing his beard out and shit, or is he just going too far with WWE's "heels need facial hair" policy?
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 09:44 PM) *
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 16 2009, 02:11 AM) *

Orton should of got it.

He's so big, and so good, that he doesn't need it.
The Awesome One
Anybody think that Sheamus winning the gold is just a way to get the gold back on Orton?
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 18 2009, 08:16 AM) *
Anybody think that Sheamus winning the gold is just a way to get the gold back on Orton?

As long as it doesn't give us Orton Cena over and over again I can live with it.

I'm holding out for either an Edge & Christian reunion, or better still, a babyface Edge vs Jericho feud when Edge is finally healthy again. A man can dream.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 18 2009, 08:42 AM) *

As long as it doesn't give us Orton Cena over and over again I can live with it.

I'm holding out for either an Edge & Christian reunion, or better still, a babyface Edge vs Jericho feud when Edge is finally healthy again. A man can dream.

Edge left a babyface and is supposed to return at the rumble. Jerishow just split. Looks like its going to be Edge vs Jericho at the rumble. With ECW spliting, Christian will have to go to Smackdown or Raw, meaning E+C could very well return.
DiO
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 20 2009, 03:51 AM) *

Edge left a babyface and is supposed to return at the rumble. Jerishow just split. Looks like its going to be Edge vs Jericho at the rumble. With ECW spliting, Christian will have to go to Smackdown or Raw, meaning E+C could very well return.

Might have to start watching for that. Though I don't have cable noes more.
Massacre
No cable?!
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 20 2009, 02:41 PM) *
No cable?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television
Massacre
What in that article pertains to you not having cable? I refuse to read it.
The Awesome One
Ive heard that Tiger Woods hosts Raw at the end of January.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 20 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Edge back at the Rumble? Last I saw he was gonna be lucky to make it to Wrestlemania.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 23 2009, 10:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 20 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Edge back at the Rumble? Last I saw he was gonna be lucky to make it to Wrestlemania.

Thats what I thought cause Jerishow had looked like they had split. Now they are back, and they look like they are going to continue the storyline with DX.
The Awesome One
Tommy Dreamer is resigning from the WWE. It will be a shame to see him go.
Massacre
I was always disappointed with his WWE matches. Still, I'll miss him.
The Awesome One
Guys, Sheamus is only champion because he is sucking up to HBK and HHH! Those 2 need to lose their backstage power, they are why this company is going to shit.
Massacre
Yeah, saw that on obsessed with wrestling. It looks like him and Drew McIntyre are being groomed to be Triple H and HBK's replacements.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 24 2009, 09:39 PM) *
Yeah, saw that on obsessed with wrestling. It looks like him and Drew McIntyre are being groomed to be Triple H and HBK's replacements.

Wow, I saw that on there too. I post on there when im not on here, actually. Im upset about Drew though, he could of got to the top himself. As ive said before, Ive seen him wrestle in England. He was amazing.
Massacre
Yeah, it's a pretty good site. I don't use the forums or anything, but I check the news alongside all the other sites I visit daily. And I think Drew would've been big one day, anyway, shame he's going this route.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 24 2009, 09:47 PM) *
Yeah, it's a pretty good site. I don't use the forums or anything, but I check the news alongside all the other sites I visit daily. And I think Drew would've been big one day, anyway, shame he's going this route.

As long as it gets him to the top..
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 25 2009, 08:18 AM) *

I'd expect to see him in TNA soon.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 28 2009, 08:48 AM) *

I see him going indie.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 28 2009, 07:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Dec 28 2009, 08:48 AM) *

I see him going indie.

Possible, but with so many ex-ECW guys in TNA, it's the obvious choice. He may actually be used on TV, as well.
Massacre
I'm satisfied with the various hardcore matches TNA has. Hopefully Dreamer's not too old to get back into it.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2009, 05:30 PM) *
I'm satisfied with the various hardcore matches TNA has. Hopefully Dreamer's not too old to get back into it.

Hopefully WWE allows blood again soon. The blood makes it so much more real.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 28 2009, 10:07 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2009, 05:30 PM) *

Hopefully WWE allows blood again soon. The blood makes it so much more real.

Except when you see the ref get right up close to someone to pass them a blade without anyone noticing, then he backs off and surprise surprise, there's blood on his head. TNA has improved since the Main Event Mafia broke up, that was a silly storyline, now Angle vs. Wolfe is quite good.
Massacre
I missed part of Raw, so I'm not sure if Legacy's been broken up or not. I hope so, Orton is more entertaining without those other two douchebags. I can't even bear to look at Cody Rhodes half the time, and DiBiase needs to go solo as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.