Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trine
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
DuPz0r
Haven't seen any discussion on this yet. It is a fantasy style platform game.
Here is the trailer:

As you can see, you get three characters that you switch between through-out the level depending on a certain obstacle. A wizard which use3s magic to create objects to lever yourself up or over something. A heavily armored warrior which can smash through weak obstacles, and an agile archer who can use arrows to get to things in far reach. I for one love the look of this game. It is a platform game, which goes back to our routes in terms of play style. I've always had a soft spot for platforms, just because i grew up playing them. Fantasy games are always fun to play too. I love magic and sorcery.

I don't know about the realase dates on Xbox or PC, they might even be out already. But i know it has just been released on the PSN store today in Europe, and there is also a lot of trophies including a platinum for the whores on this website. It is meant to be a pretty lengthy game for a downloadable one, so expect good things from this game. biggrin.gif

Anyway, what is your opinion on this game?
ENVi3
It just came out on the US version of the PSN. $20 seems a little high, but then again i have not followed the game details that much ... It looks nice and all, but I just don't feel interested enough to buy it.
Kamahl
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Oct 23 2009, 07:10 PM) *
It just came out on the US version of the PSN. $20 seems a little high, but then again i have not followed the game details that much ... It looks nice and all, but I just don't feel interested enough to buy it.

i feel the same, it does look good though... but for $20 and no demo to check it out before i buy it...
DuPz0r
It is pretty cool, but yeah it is a bit steep in terms of price. The best feature is the 3 players offline. I wish they had online too. There was a patch last week, but i don't know what it was for...
ENVi3
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 24 2009, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Oct 23 2009, 07:10 PM) *

i feel the same, it does look good though... but for $20 and no demo to check it out before i buy it...
the funny thing is that it's $40 on PC (but it's usually discounted to $30 on Steam).

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 24 2009, 03:42 AM) *
It is pretty cool, but yeah it is a bit steep in terms of price. The best feature is the 3 players offline. I wish they had online too. There was a patch last week, but i don't know what it was for...
that's lame ... online would have totally added value to this game.
ENVi3
demo is up on the PS store.
GLC
I played a little of the demo last night and it seems pretty cool. I might get this.
DuPz0r
Yeah this game is pretty good. It's one of those "meh i'm bored, i feel like playing a game that is relaxing rather then stressful" sort of games. Although it could be less relaxing if you plan on getting all of the trophies for it. It is pretty retro too. It reminds me of something... Maybe golden axe.
TheAnalogKid2112
I just noticed there was a thread on this game! I LOVED it! I had a blast playing it and highly recommend it. Not worth 20 though. I got it for free.
If it ever goes on sale, jump on it!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.