Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Previews & Screenshots Round-up
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
mattyblog
Here are many other previews for The Ballad of Gay Tony that were released tonight:

CVG
Kotaku
Team Xbox
GameSpot
IGN US
EuroGamer
Play.tm
UGO
ElectricPig
NowGamer
TotalVideoGames
1UP
G4TV
Sp0ng
GamesRadar
Digital Spy
Xbox Only (Dutch Site)
GTA-Xtreme (German Site) (Preview One)

Here are ALL of the screenshots for The Ballad of Gay Tony that were released today:

TreeFitty
the 3 new helicopters seem pretty sweet.
Massacre
QUOTE (mattyblog @ Sep 16 2009, 04:41 PM) *

A fourth outfit for Luis? I'm starting to think they've added a complete clothing selection like IV.

QUOTE (mattyblog @ Sep 16 2009, 04:41 PM) *

Why does everyone in Liberty City have a fucking tracksuit?!

*Buys a tracksuit*
The Awesome One
Yay, clothing! I hope theres more.
Qdeathstar
cool stuff! Was that model of Liberty City found in GTA4? I think i remember seeing it but can't be sure.
GLC
Argh...fuck it looks good...sad.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 17 2009, 09:02 AM) *
cool stuff! Was that model of Liberty City found in GTA4? I think i remember seeing it but can't be sure.

Nope. I thought so at first, but I was confusing it with the Las Venturas model from SA.

For those of you who didn't read all of those articles, the guy in that screen is the infamous Yusef Amir that Playboy was talking about in his missions.
DuffMan
What slightly worries me is that they keep showing shots of the same few missions.

Luis' clothes selection looks a lot better than Niko's though...
Qdeathstar
I would like a model of liberty city like that as a coffee table or something, it looks rather nifty biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 17 2009, 07:05 PM) *
What slightly worries me is that they keep showing shots of the same few missions.

Luis' clothes selection looks a lot better than Niko's though...

well, i don't see why that worries you, i mean, they already said it was gonna be the same length as lost and damned, besides with all the new features even if the story is short, the DLC will still add 100s of hours of gameplay.
ConQueSteD
I think they use the same missons to with hold information or some could be part of a mini-game for example base jumping off Rotterdam tower.
kingntn
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 16 2009, 08:47 PM) *
the 3 new helicopters seem pretty sweet.

The new bike I think is a Double T from TLAD!!!!!! thumbup.gif Jumpy.gif clap.gif cool.gif I loved that bike
Marney1
Niko @3.06?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.