Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge BoGT Preview @ Kotaku
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
PabloHoneyOle
http://kotaku.com/5360654/gta-iv-the-balla...-the-crazy-rich

Lots of interesting details and insights into the upcoming release. There's details on the missions, the setting, THE PARACHUTES and some of the new features like replayable missions! Very good read!
Massacre
Awesome. Thanks, Stoic.
Tranque
Champagne Minigame?

I'm just wondering if its drinking or serving. And both sound boring... but hey I guess they will make it fun somehow.
Sheep
Cheers Stoic, News'd
mattyblog
Here are many other previews for The Ballad of Gay Tony that were released tonight:

Team Xbox
GameSpot
IGN US
EuroGamer
Play.tm
UGO
ElectricPig
NowGamer
TotalVideoGames
1UP
G4TV
Sp0ng
GamesRadar
Digital Spy
Xbox Only (Dutch Site)
GTA-Xtreme (German Site) (Preview One)

Here are ALL of the screenshots for The Ballad of Gay Tony that were released today:

The Awesome One
I hope the champagne minigame is drinking.
Tranque
Oh yeah but the Drinking Minigame is already there, (they never say WHAT you drink so you could be drinking champagne as niko, who knows?) I think its serving :/
Seeen
Holy SHIT! This game looks fucking insane.

--------------------------------------------------

It said that you can walk on top of a train in one mission, so does that mean that the physics have been changed to allow for wing-walking or car surfing?

Don't double post. Use edit.
-OPX
HB~Sauce
QUOTE (Seeen @ Sep 16 2009, 04:34 PM) *
It said that you can walk on top of a train in one mission, so does that mean that the physics have been changed to allow for wing-walking or car surfing?

Probably not, sounds like just a special case.

Awesome read btw.
Qdeathstar
that kinda sucks, i wish they would make it so you could do those things outside of missions.
Benzilla
Nice share, thank you.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Sep 16 2009, 04:02 PM) *
Cheers Stoic, News'd

Is there an achievement for submitting news?

Gimme.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.