Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Account details
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
anomalous_result
Is there a way to link account profiles as between igrandtheftauto.com and the forums? So I click on my name in the top left when I'm on the forum and see my profile page from the main site?

And will the forum get a skin? Or have I not enabled that in my otpions or something?
ViceMan
Yeah, I though the forum and site were meant to be more intergrated, we should have one profile for both.
Qdeathstar
the forums contain mainly your contact infomation, while the site contains mainly your gta profile information. Still, a link would be nice biggrin.gif
As for te skin, i'm pretty sure the forum will eventually get a skin, but for the time being we are trying to get all the guides/info on the site.
anomalous_result
Fair dos, take your time guys heh.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 16 2009, 02:47 PM) *
i'm pretty sure the forum will eventually get a skin, but for the time being we are trying to get all the guides/info on the site.

Once you're done, you can do it. No offense, but the forums do look a bit humdrum.
You could also choose your texture, like on MSN. That'd be cool.
The Awesome One
I would love to have that IVTV skin back.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Nov 2 2009, 10:52 AM) *
You could also choose your texture, like on MSN. That'd be cool.

once there is a new skin you will. the old site had a choice of default (this), aqua (ugly imo), and the ivtv skin.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 2 2009, 05:27 PM) *
I would love to have that IVTV skin back.

agreed. at least that one.
marney2
Changed my email address to marney1@igrandtheftauto.com and now I'm fucked, can a mod help please?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney2 @ Dec 12 2009, 10:42 PM) *
Changed my email address to marney1@igrandtheftauto.com and now I'm fucked, can a mod help please?

Change it again, I dont think you would be permitted to use @igrandtheftauto.com. That might be why.
marney2
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 11:12 PM) *

Change it again, I dont think you would be permitted to use @igrandtheftauto.com. That might be why.

Maybe but I've completely lost track now I just want my account reactivated.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney2 @ Dec 12 2009, 11:14 PM) *

Email Duffman about it via this site. He will either do something or contact Psy for you.
marney2
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 11:17 PM) *

Email Duffman about it via this site. He will either do something or contact Psy for you.

My marney1 account won't let me do anything, not even contact Admin. angry.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney2 @ Dec 12 2009, 11:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 11:17 PM) *

My marney1 account won't let me do anything, not even contact Admin. angry.gif

Do it via your other one then stupid.
TreeFitty
He needs 10 posts to PM people.
The Awesome One
What a difference a hour could make. Making his way to 1000, now making his way to 10.Anyway, QDs on, go tell him marns.
marney2
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 11:32 PM) *
What a difference a hour could make. Making his way to 1000, now making his way to 10.Anyway, QDs on, go tell him marns.

What is it with you and post counts you spaz? marney1 will fucking batter you when he comes back!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney2 @ Dec 12 2009, 11:34 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 12 2009, 11:32 PM) *

What is it with you and post counts you spaz? marney1 will fucking batter you when he comes back!

Nothing, youre the one who keeps keep bringing it up. I'm just telling you what you wanna believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.