Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midnight Club 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Ex-PS Fanboy
I popped it in the other day and I forgot how much I loved this game. Hands down the best Midnight club. Does anyone on here play it? If so, I want to try and get an online game going on PS3.
RamzKilla
I was more addicted to Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. But the first 2 were good games too.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 15 2009, 01:15 PM) *
I was more addicted to Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. But the first 2 were good games too.

Yeah same. I liked the intense amount of customization you had.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 15 2009, 09:17 AM) *
QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 15 2009, 01:15 PM) *

Yeah same. I liked the intense amount of customization you had.

I liked the rims. unsure.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
That's why I like MC2. There is no customization, no performance upgrades, no choice of order, all you do is race. And the way the game plays is far better. I really like the fact that it's an arcade style game and not a simulator game like the newer ones. Because when it comes down to it, MC is all about driving.
Ex-PS Fanboy
BUMP

I'm playing this game again, and I still think it's the best racing game ever.
Bitch Heartless
Played it along time ago, great game.
bOnEs
traded it in towards uncharted 2 about a week ago... and i don't regret a single moment of that decision... i stopped playing it a while ago and never got the urge to give it another go... i just don't get into racing games... GTAIV's racing mode is about as far as i go, lol...

EDIT: lol, sorry... i was talking about MC:LA... didn't actually realize this was about MC2... this was the first midnight club i ever played and loved it... but, i only played it over at a friends house and there were times when he'd pass out and i'd turn this on laugh.gif... ahh, the good 'ol days biggrin.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.