Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiplayer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
DuPz0r
Humans vs Zombies had became are local game organizing thread on the old forums. This is the new place for us to sort out games for the regulars. If you have a certain game type you wanna play, then post the settings and see if anyone wants to join. I'm sure there will be some group games sorted out here soon. Or if you are going online, simply tell us you are coming on GTA IV and others may join you.

I think it'd be cool to do some cannonball races between a few of us. I played one last night with a friend and had a right laugh over the mic. We ended up swimming most of the race!
GLC
Yeah, a cannonball race would be fun. I'll be on later tonight if anyone's up for a few games....not too bothered which Game Mode.
DuPz0r
Yeah, i should be around i have been a lot lately.
GLC
I saw you on last night, but you were away or something so I just did a few missions...
bOnEs
cannonball run would be fun with friends... i only played a couple of them with one friend... and that was no fun... it would be more epic with a few of us on there... maybe instead of always playing freeroam because there was never enough people for team deathmatch, we could play GTA races or something... hell, even plain 'ol deathmatch would work too... i'm about sick of freeroam, it's all anyone on my friends list wants to do (except for the guys i work with, we co-op)...
HB~Sauce
I'd be down for anything, but I just need some notice what day and time you guys were going to play. Weekends would be good for me.
bOnEs
weekends are usually the best for all of us... we always tried to organized this on a saturday afternoon (EST)... sometimes it was just a few of us... sometimes it was none of us lol laugh.gif...
GLC
So are we gonna go ahead with this?

Edit: Just realised most people who would be joining in have Fallout 3...Heh, guess that rules out GTA for a few weeks with all those DLCs to come.

Saturday 17th October anyone...? mellow.gif
Marney1
I'm staying in tonight so if anyone's interested in having a GTARace or whatever then give me a shout.
I'll be using my headset too. biggrin.gif
trathen93
I wish I'd been been at home tonight to go on gta with you marney. i would destroy you in races. i need to find some more time for myself in the future and get gta trophies sorted out, including online. if anyone wants to do anything soon online then keep this topic goin and ill keep visiting.
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Oct 2 2009, 10:57 PM) *
I wish I'd been been at home tonight to go on gta with you marney. i would destroy you in races. i need to find some more time for myself in the future and get gta trophies sorted out, including online. if anyone wants to do anything soon online then keep this topic goin and ill keep visiting.

You need to give me your PSN name, you got a headset too?

Gave up playing online tonight because the lag was terrible, hasn't been like that for ages. sad.gif
PabloHoneyOle
You should clarify that this is a (mostly) PS3 related thread.

I want to play multiplayer with you guys, but I'm not dropping $300+ on a PS3.
Hardcore Ottoman
punxtr19

Add me. I'll play whenever I'm on. No schedule.
Marney1
I've been experiencing terrible lag for the last 4 or 5 days now, the worst I've seen it. So bad it's unplayable. sad.gif
ViceMan
I guess I should dust off my PS3 and have a go while i'm off work this week. But I fear i'll be playing for 5 minutes, get bored and leave.
Marney1
We should all get together for a GTA4 death match, I have about 14 iGTA members on my friends list so there's plenty to make it a good game.
I reckon we should make it a bi-monthly get together or something, what do you think? We could make a ranking chart similar to the FML one.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Maybe provided it doesn't fail like our clan idea.
Marney1
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 16 2010, 12:17 AM) *
Maybe provided it doesn't fail like our clan idea.

That's why I think it should be a rare occasion so we can build up the anticipation for weeks before going head to head. First match could be a GTA Race and the next Rocket Launchers at the airport etc. We just need to make it something to count down to.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 5 2009, 10:00 AM) *
You should clarify that this is a (mostly) PS3 related thread.

I want to play multiplayer with you guys, but I'm not dropping $300+ on a PS3.

This post is still applicable.
Massacre
Let me live with you, you can use my PS3. Do you have a spacious closet?
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 18 2010, 05:21 PM) *
Let me live with you, you can use my PS3. Do you have a spacious closet?

You don't have a copy of GTA4 for your PS3 do you?
Massacre
Nope.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 18 2010, 05:47 PM) *
Nope.

Don't suppose you're going to get it anyway are you? Waste of time and all that?
Massacre
If I get it, it won't be before the 25th. Maybe by the next one, I have a couple of games to pick up before that.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 18 2010, 05:52 PM) *
If I get it, it won't be before the 25th. Maybe by the next one, I have a couple of games to pick up before that.

You can probably get it for 50c these days pre-owned.
Jacko
I'm willing to play multiplayer with anyone who wants to have a match from now on then. My PSN Id can be checked from the profile and I will add my XBL Gamertag later.
Banana Boy
sometimes I like to play No-guns Vs Zombies

where players against the zombies can only use explosives, melee and stopped cars (cannot drive)
Jimothey
I'll be up for playing more multiplayer.
aHairyCanadian
Sorry to bump an old topic. New to GTA IV multiplayer. Would love to level up a bit. I'm currently on TLaD and BoGT (lent original GTA IV to a friend for a bit)

Feel free to add me as a friend; I would love to play in an active game.

GT: aHairyCanadian

ViceMan
You can't be a hairy Canadian, that role is filled. Please select another vacant role from the following list;

Effeminate bi-curious teenager.
Sarcastic and highly unfunny lurker.
GTA IV fanatic.
Alex-37.
Marney's No.1 fan.

Submit your written application and three colour photos (preferably wearing bondage gear) to Massacre@SodomizeHumanity.orgy.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 11 2010, 06:12 PM) *
You can't be a hairy Canadian, that role is filled. Please select another vacant role from the following list;

GTA IV fanatic.
Alex-37.
Marney's No.1 fan.

Submit your written application and three colour photos (preferably wearing bondage gear) to Massacre@SodomizeHumanity.orgy.

Oh well done, now alex is going to come back, make us think hes cool for a couple of monthes who reveal himself to the world.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 11 2010, 06:12 PM) *

GTA IV fanatic.
Alex-37.
Marney's No.1 fan.

I lol'd for the first time today - cheers Vicey! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.