Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GTA IV style Sig
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
DuPz0r
I felt i needed a new Sig and Avatar as we have just started a new era here at the igta forums. I wanted it to be GTA themed. So here it is:

Rate/comments are welcome.

And if people want to know how i did it. I might release a tutorial.
ConQueSteD
Holy Crap. I wish i had your talent to do stuff like that, I always try but it ends up horrible.
TheAnalogKid2112
That looks sick Dup. 10/10. The Ava could have a little more, or be more smooth/rounded, but otherwise it's pretty awesome.
Caliph
Looks good! smile.gif
trathen93
they look fantastic man, love the combination of the avatar and signature. they work so well. how long did these take to make?
DuPz0r
The initial painting took about 2 hours. The detail around the eyes and in the eyebrows took the longest, trying to get them right. Making the Sig and Avatar took less then 5 minutes.

Thanks btw guys
Benzilla
You really are awful vein...

I like it though, epic stuff.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 20 2009, 01:03 PM) *
You really are awful vein...

I like it though, epic stuff.

That's the way to be! If you don't love yourself, who else is gonna love ya smile.gif Confidence is the Key to success. (that was Corney, but true.)
Benzilla
You keep telling yourself that bud biggrin.gif
DuPz0r
On a serious note, i think it's good having yourself as your sig or avatar, because people look and know who they are talking to, well know what they look like i mean. I know what most of you guys look like on here. But if one person changes they're display name, if they have the pic, then i instantly know who it is.

Hey look, it's Benzilla. biggrin.gif
Benzilla
So that's what I look like? Damn, I'm fine.
DuPz0r
I dunno is it? you're hawt! tongue.gif
§ynch
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 13 2009, 06:40 AM) *
Rate/comments are welcome.

Awesome 10/10
GLC
Shit Ben, I didn't recognise you without a TV remote or wine glass in your hand. dry.gif

10/10 Dup. Awesome.
TheAnalogKid2112
WHAT THE FUCK IS AN AVATAT!
Massacre
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 20 2009, 10:48 AM) *
On a serious note, i think it's good having yourself as your sig or avatar, because people look and know who they are talking to, well know what they look like i mean. I know what most of you guys look like on here. But if one person changes they're display name, if they have the pic, then i instantly know who it is.

I know, right?
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 20 2009, 09:43 PM) *

it is an avatar with the r replaced with a t duh!

QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 20 2009, 09:46 PM) *

I know, right?

Lookin' good.
But now i see you as ben O_o

confused.com
Benzilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 20 2009, 09:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 20 2009, 09:43 PM) *

it is an avatar with the r replaced with a t duh!

QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 20 2009, 09:46 PM) *

I know, right?

Lookin' good.
But now i see you as ben O_o

confused.com

Wait, what?
Massacre
Yesterday I was using your pic as my avatar.
TheAnalogKid2112
I lol'd pretty hard at that. Wish you kept it.
Massacre
Oh... Okay, then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.