Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why isn't there Annihilators in TLAD's Free Mode?!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Lost And Damned
GTARuler
angry.gif Bullshit.gif Why in the world did they not put the Annihilator in the Lost and the Damned multiplayer free mode, but they put it in deathmatch and team deathmatch and ruin it because of the jerks doing nothing but getting one and blowing the hell out of everyone and no rockets to take them out with wallbash_red.gif ? Really, either that was a mistake by Rockstar and they swiched it around or someone there was just being a jackass!
Post and tell me what you think about this!
The Awesome One
I dont know, cause they wanted people to stop going in the air as it can get annoying. Stick to GTA4 if you wanna fly.
TreeFitty
Maybe to keep the focus on the motorcycles.
GTA ShutDown
I think its because they fired Rockets instead of bullets.

It would have been annoying.
DuffMan
It's bad enough in vanilla GTA4 when the arseholes in the blackhawks don't leave you alone when you're racing around the airport. The rockets would plain fucking suck.
ConQueSteD
because the euphoria engine could barely hold one in free mode their would be 16 people all 16 would want the new annihilators then the game would crash.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 05:52 PM) *
because the euphoria engine could barely hold one in free mode their would be 16 people all 16 would want the new annihilators then the game would crash.

That doesn't make any since at all.
Benzilla
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 13 2009, 08:27 AM) *
I think its because they fired Rockets instead of bullets.

It would have been annoying.

I'm sure they could easily just take the rockets out...
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 14 2009, 06:43 PM) *
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 05:52 PM) *

That doesn't make any since at all.

Play the L&D on Party Mode get about 5 people in Annihilators and watch the game rate slow, it does the same thing when you put the tug boat on land the Euphoria (the physics R* used for GTA IV) could barely hold 1 because of the chaos it caused. In multiplayer everybody wants the Annihilators just like in the vanilla, now that they shoot heli-fire (rockets) everybody would go for the annihilators and it would be like placing 16 tug boats on land the game would just freeze or disconnect everybody.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.