If you want it here is the Code.

CODE
[img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7637/ubd6763.png[/img]
ViceMan
The iGTA part looks a bit stretched.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 12 2009, 07:39 PM) *
The iGTA part looks a bit stretched.

It is a bit. I could only find one that is on the Website.

Best picture I could get.

I has to make it a different size and it wasn't right sad.gif

It was 200x200.

This is my attempt though.
The Awesome One
Ive added it. It looks good, considering its your first attempt. I wouldnt be able to pull one of them off.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 12 2009, 08:00 PM) *
Ive added it. It looks good, considering its your first attempt. I wouldnt be able to pull one of them off.

http://designer.userbars.com/

Use that to try your own tongue.gif

It makes no sense at first but you will get the hang of it.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 08:02 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 12 2009, 08:00 PM) *

http://designer.userbars.com/

Use that to try your own tongue.gif

It makes no sense at first but you will get the hang of it.

I dont like it. I will have a go tommorow though. I will post it, if I can figure out how to.
ViceMan
I used to make them, though i've never used photoshop, I always use JASC paintshop pro.

I was never really a fan of userbars though, I find them unnecessary.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 12 2009, 08:07 PM) *
I used to make them, though i've never used photoshop, I always use JASC paintshop pro.

I was never really a fan of userbars though, I find them unnecessary.

I have Photoshop. Only ever used it like twice.

Never attempted a User Bar on it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'd add it, but My line ark emblem is taking up to much room atm.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:10 PM) *

What is Line Ark anyways?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:13 PM) *

Largest surface-based power. Line Ark is a maritime city-state formed by those who opposes the League and their Cradle system. They advocate freedom and democracy and appears to be fighting for a just cause. However, their motto of 'accepting all who wish to enter' has attracted a large number of unfavorable types, which has led to slow decay of their government and society, leaving little of their original ideas and dreams remaining.

Line Ark's guardian, a legendary and infamous NEXT pilot, pilots the White Glint, and is a highly skilled LYNX rumored to be capable of engaging and defeating entire armies. White Glint's Lynx is speculated to be the player from Armored Core 4; the fact that Fiona Jarnefeldt (who left Anatolia after the war in AC4 with the player) is the operator only strengthens this speculation. Also notable is that White Glint was the name of the NEXT of the player's friendly rival in AC4.

White Glint is the Next in my sig btw. Understand now?

GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:16 PM) *

Largest surface-based power. Line Ark is a maritime city-state formed by those who opposes the League and their Cradle system. They advocate freedom and democracy and appears to be fighting for a just cause. However, their motto of 'accepting all who wish to enter' has attracted a large number of unfavorable types, which has led to slow decay of their government and society, leaving little of their original ideas and dreams remaining.

Line Ark's guardian, a legendary and infamous NEXT pilot, pilots the White Glint, and is a highly skilled LYNX rumored to be capable of engaging and defeating entire armies. White Glint's Lynx is speculated to be the player from Armored Core 4; the fact that Fiona Jarnefeldt (who left Anatolia after the war in AC4 with the player) is the operator only strengthens this speculation. Also notable is that White Glint was the name of the NEXT of the player's friendly rival in AC4.

I get it biggrin.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:17 PM) *

I get it biggrin.gif

Obvious lie is obvious
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:17 PM) *
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:17 PM) *

I get it biggrin.gif

Obvious lie is obvious

Obvious Truth is obvious.
Ex-PS Fanboy
If you don't know who the League, or what the Cradle system is, you won't understand, apart from the fact that line ark is a country, (even though it is not land based).
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:21 PM) *
If you don't know who the League, or what the Cradle system is, you won't understand, apart from the fact that line ark is a country, (even though it is not land based).

I still understand tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:21 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:21 PM) *

I still understand tongue.gif

If you understand then you should be able to name all 30 of collared's Lynx as well as their Next's.

GO!

TO LONG! Obvious google search is Obvious.
GTA ShutDown
Fred, George, Bob, Box, Nipple, Ross, Peter, Conrad, Lion, Boob, Megan, Niko, Luis, Peter, Stewie, Brian, Gary, Joe, Connor, Kurtis, Big, Mash, Sausage, Liam, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Voldy, Snape and Dumbledore!

Did I get any right?
Ex-PS Fanboy
No. Go away.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:35 PM) *
No. Go away.

You alright? You sounded sad of that post.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:36 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:35 PM) *
No. Go away.

You alright? You sounded sad of that post.

I'm sad because you can't name every single Lynx in order by rank, with company, organization, NEXT type, and NEXT name like I can. (Seriously I can, I was bored in school so I did it).
TheAnalogKid2112
*starting to think Rhino is Alex*
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 12 2009, 04:42 PM) *

O_o
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 12 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Interesting. I had a theory that Alex is from England or America.
Ex-PS Fanboy
No one wants to see my hand drawn LYNX list?

I have one of every company and their subsidiaries...
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:49 PM) *

moderators.gif

We went a bit off topic.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 05:00 PM) *

moderators.gif

We went a bit off topic.

A bit, that's an understatement....

Is there a way to resise Images? I made my sig in photoshop in school and I don't have it on my PC. I want to make room for that userbar.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 10:02 PM) *

moderators.gif

We went a bit off topic.

Is there a way to resise Images? I made my sig in photoshop in school and I don't have it on my PC. I want to make room for that userbar.

I think on Photobucket.com you can resize them to smaller. Not bigger.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 05:04 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 10:02 PM) *

moderators.gif

We went a bit off topic.

I think on Photobucket.com you can resize them to smaller. Not bigger.

Ok, I'ma give that a try.

Edit: Tried imageshack, couldn't enter the dimensions, so I'm not going to bother.
ConQueSteD
that website is a shitty tutorial/w/e it is. all those example images are stretched and look horrible.
Benzilla
It's ok. I don't really see the point in you having it though, because if you're on these forums - you're quite obviously an iGTA member XD.png
Seeen
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 23 2009, 01:12 PM) *
It's ok. I don't really see the point in you having it though, because if you're on these forums - you're quite obviously an iGTA member XD.png

Ha, yeah.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.