Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is Luis at the Bank of Liberty?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Tranque
In another forum people were pondering that Luis could have been in the bank because he was tipped off to the robbery or because somehow he knew, but my theory is that Gay Tony sent him to the bank to pick up the 2 million that spent on the diamonds at the deal. The only hole in this theory is that banks generally don't give THAT much money in cash, do they?

Otherwise do you have any theories?
Massacre
Well, it's GTA, banks are more than willing to break the rules.
Tranque
Thats true, but seeing as he actually did withdraw the money do you believe he stole it when they left or he waited until the robbery was over and went to a teller properly.

I think the first option makes for a more exciting mission, but carries an unneeded risk to himself.
Massacre
What I was thinking is that after Niko brings up the money, he says there's still a lot left down there (unless I'm remembering that wrong). My guess is that Luis yoinked some of it for himself and got into a shootout of his own.
ConQueSteD
In America the most a bank will have in its Vault at anytime is $100,000 but in video games that of course is not the case but who knows.
Tranque
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 12 2009, 01:36 AM) *
What I was thinking is that after Niko brings up the money, he says there's still a lot left down there (unless I'm remembering that wrong). My guess is that Luis yoinked some of it for himself and got into a shootout of his own.

Yeah from a GTA Mission point of view that's the most likely verdict.

killer66
QUOTE (Tranque @ Sep 11 2009, 08:38 PM) *
Yeah from a GTA Mission point of view that's the most likely verdict.

but i have a question:
who gives the mission?
Tranque
Gay Tony.. seeing as he wants Luis to pick up the money from the bank for the deal. I think its more of an errand at first, but becomes a mission when the guns come out tongue.gif
Tranque
You know what, now that I think about it, Luis actually must know about the Bank Hiest.

Tom Rivas, the guy that Niko goes on a "Date" with mentions that despite Tony's flashy lifestyle, he is dead broke. The question is just HOW Tony knew the heist was going to go down.
The Awesome One
Someone whos knows the plan. Kate, maybe?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.