Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quotes
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Massacre
I've noticed that when I quote a post that had another quote in it, the other quote isn't there. Why?
ViceMan
It seems a lot of old things I was used to are missing. Hopefully they'll get reintroduced soon.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 08:41 PM) *
I've noticed that when I quote a post that had another quote in it, the other quote isn't there. Why?

Some forums have multi-quote, which is what the old quotes did themselves. SOMEONE forgot the multi-quote button.
Massacre
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 11 2009, 03:43 PM) *
It seems a lot of old things I was used to are missing. Hopefully they'll get reintroduced soon.

Thus far, this is the only thing that's bothered me.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Thus far, this is the only thing that's bothered me.

Yeah. Like in Asylum when someone quotes you and changes it, then you quote them to change it again, it don't work.... sad.gif
DuffMan
Fixed.
TreeFitty
Hooray!
TheAnalogKid2112
Awesome. Thanks Duffy.
The Awesome One
Whoop!
Massacre
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 12 2009, 08:45 AM) *
Fixed.

Yes. You, me: BFF.
ConQueSteD
Thanks Duff.
Darth Sexy
I cbf making a topic about it, but I think when a quote pyramid hits 10 it won't let you post, and you have to manually remove them. Is it possible to make it cut quotes out automatically? It'd save me several seconds a day.
DuffMan
There isn't an option by default and we're trying to stay away from modding these forums too much. I've raised the number of quotes you can have in a post to 25, but if we end up with silly quote trains that'll be reverted.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 13 2009, 05:17 AM) *
I've raised the number of quotes you can have in a post to 25, but if we end up with silly quote trains that'll be reverted.

only outside the asylum right? sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.