Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uncharted 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Flea
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 19 2009, 10:35 PM) *
QUOTE (Flea @ Oct 19 2009, 03:26 PM) *
I've just completed this game, and all i have to say is, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!, i think i would say its the best game i've ever played, from start to finish, it just has you hooked, the story is amazing, the grx are like nothing i've seen, the gameplay is great, i cant think of one bad thing to say about this game, i think its the first game in a while where i actually really cared for the charactors, the subtitles are still going down the screen this second, wonna see if anything happens after lol.

Spoiler.....

At the very end, was that flynns grave?, and wot was that drake put on it?

This is the only game where i think i will play through again on hard (i usually play games on normal then thats it) I've made 360,000 to spend, the single player store ugrades is whats wanting me to play again on hard, now to see how the online play is.

I recomend this to everyone, if you liked the first one you will love this and if you havnt played the first you will love this game, wounder what naughty dog have planned next.

Completely agree with everything, the game is so good i couldnt stop playing, i finished it in just 2 days (i know some people finished it in 1 day but to me thats really fast cause i like to make my games last a little while)

SPOILER:

That grave is Schafers (the old guy), at least thats the only thing that would make sense to me. The other question, i dont know.

I played it on Hard and got 45 trophies out of 100, they made it really hard to find trophies this time, i mean... in uncharted to i found 45 out of 60 in my first game! and now less than half...

Yeah that makes alot more sense for it to be schafers grave.
Towards the end theres some pretty hard battles and i was on normal, must have took a few re-tries on hard.
Hopefully game developers will see wot the ps3 is capable of and put as much effort in as naughty dog did with uncharted 2, all the way through i was constantly impressed with the grx, and the moving inviroments.
It took me 3 days to complete, bought it on friday when it came out, yeah i dont like to rush through a good game, plus i wouldnt have the free time to do it all in one day, its a pretty lenghy game...................................................SPOILER!!!!!!!............................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
.....................i thought the train crash was gunna be near the end, but theres shit loads after that.

Have you played online yet? am gunna have a shot now, whats your name ill add you.
Swiift
Holy Sh!t,
uncharted never looked so good, I may actually consider buying it.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Flea @ Oct 19 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Yeah that makes alot more sense for it to be schafers grave.
Towards the end theres some pretty hard battles and i was on normal, must have took a few re-tries on hard.
Hopefully game developers will see wot the ps3 is capable of and put as much effort in as naughty dog did with uncharted 2, all the way through i was constantly impressed with the grx, and the moving inviroments.
It took me 3 days to complete, bought it on friday when it came out, yeah i dont like to rush through a good game, plus i wouldnt have the free time to do it all in one day, its a pretty lenghy game...................................................SPOILER!!!!!!!............................................................................
.....................i thought the train crash was gunna be near the end, but theres shit loads after that.

Have you played online yet? am gunna have a shot now, whats your name ill add you.

No, i played the storyline first, im gonna play online today. But i played both online betas so i already know what its like.

QUOTE (Swiift @ Oct 19 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Holy Sh!t,
uncharted never looked so good, I may actually consider buying it.

Uncharted always looked good!

thumbup.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
It's going to be a lonnnnnng while before I get this game. Fucking sucks. I deserve it.
DiO
Even if I had it, I wouldn't have any fucking time to play it.
TreeFitty
My roomate bought it saturday and played it a lot until he beat it monday. Have yet to play it myself but it looks pretty good. Multiplayer seems fun as well.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (I am really cool. @ Oct 21 2009, 02:15 PM) *
Even if I had it, I wouldn't have any fucking time to play it.

QFT my friend. It fuckin blows.
Marney1
A mate of mine I haven't seen for ages turned up yesterday and asked if I had any games for his new PS3. I gave him Modern Warfare and he gave me Uncharted - Drakes Fortune.
I was going to buy Fallout this week but I'll see what this is like.
TheAnalogKid2112
Ok
DiO
K, got it.
TheAnalogKid2112
I really want this game. Fuck!
Kamahl
cant believe no one else talks about this game...
its easily one of the best games ive played, maybe even the best
DuPz0r
I'm enjoying this game so much. Clearly the best intro level to any game I've played in a LONG time!
DiO
QUOTE (I am really cool @ Oct 30 2009, 11:08 AM) *
I really want this game. Fuck!

You suck.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 31 2009, 03:23 PM) *
I'm enjoying this game so much. Clearly the best intro level to any game I've played in a LONG time!

No shit. There are a bunch of scenes when shit crumbles under you and you think you're going to die. It's fucking intense.
DuPz0r
What do you guys think of the online play anyway? I've only played it once since i started the game. But i did get to play it a fair bit in beta. Is there anything new that wasn't in beta?
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Nov 3 2009, 01:42 PM) *
What do you guys think of the online play anyway? I've only played it once since i started the game. But i did get to play it a fair bit in beta. Is there anything new that wasn't in beta?

More maps and game modes I think.
Flea
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 31 2009, 03:01 AM) *

I know, I didnt think any game would top GTA 3 or Vice City for me in terms of how good i thought they were when i first played them, But this game i can say without any doubt tops them both, amazing from start to finish in everyway, mabe people just havnt finished it yet.....?
bOnEs
QUOTE (Flea @ Nov 3 2009, 04:27 PM) *

I know, I didnt think any game would top GTA 3 or Vice City for me in terms of how good i thought they were when i first played them, But this game i can say without any doubt tops them both, amazing from start to finish in everyway, mabe people just havnt finished it yet.....?

for me, it came out at a bad time... and now that i do have money for a game, i am saving that for assassin's creed 2 coming out in a couple of weeks... it's on my christmas list and since that is usually a small list every year, i usually get everything i put on there... and uncharted 2 is the first thing listed biggrin.gif...

don't get me wrong, i would rather play this than assassin's creed 2 but, the timing was just bad... and now that i do have the money, i decided to pass on it for the time being... i know it's going to be great, and i know i am going to have a lot of fun with it... what's the rush, you know? it'll still be there when i do finally get to it... the only thing i missed out on by not getting it early was being behind in online character leveling... basically, i'm going to be a noob while everyone else is leet... but, i don't care, i was pretty solid in the BETA at times so, there's not much for me to worry about...

this is a MUST PLAY game but, it just wasn't a day-one purchase for me when i got bills to pay...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 3 2009, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (Flea @ Nov 3 2009, 04:27 PM) *

for me, it came out at a bad time... and now that i do have money for a game, i am saving that for assassin's creed 2 coming out in a couple of weeks... it's on my christmas list and since that is usually a small list every year, i usually get everything i put on there... and uncharted 2 is the first thing listed biggrin.gif...

don't get me wrong, i would rather play this than assassin's creed 2 but, the timing was just bad... and now that i do have the money, i decided to pass on it for the time being... i know it's going to be great, and i know i am going to have a lot of fun with it... what's the rush, you know? it'll still be there when i do finally get to it... the only thing i missed out on by not getting it early was being behind in online character leveling... basically, i'm going to be a noob while everyone else is leet... but, i don't care, i was pretty solid in the BETA at times so, there's not much for me to worry about...

this is a MUST PLAY game but, it just wasn't a day-one purchase for me when i got bills to pay...

I'm having the same issue with Assassin Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2. I think I'm going to buy MW2 now, and get AC2 for xmas tbh...

Then there is borderlands.. Which is worth a rent at least!
TheAnalogKid2112
I bought this game today. Five minutes after I bought it, I changed my mind and returned it.

*waits for flaming*

Reason being, I figure I'll save 55 bucks and fucking rent it!

Game place didn't have it. Gonna go to a different one after work.
Kamahl
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 26 2009, 06:12 PM) *
I bought this game today. Five minutes after I bought it, I changed my mind and returned it.

*waits for flaming*

i hate you

DiO
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Dec 26 2009, 08:23 PM) *
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 26 2009, 06:12 PM) *

*waits for flaming*

i hate you

TheAnalogKid2112
I expected those responses. I don't really care though. I learned my lesson after buying Mercs 2, Far Cry 2, Red Faction, and Infamous and never finishing them. I just kept returning to Fallout or Call of Duty. If I rent it, I'll have a better chance of completing it if there's a deadline.
TheAnalogKid2112
Kickass fucking game
bOnEs
damn skippy hippy!! i'm looking forward to playing this next year...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 31 2009, 02:07 PM) *
Kickass fucking game

apparently so since you're on it constantly...
TheAnalogKid2112
Beat it. Fucking loved it.
DiO
Hey everyone, we got to play this game together more. I cracked open the multi-player. Mainly the survival arena co-op and its a fucking blast.
DuPz0r
Cool. I haven't touched Uncharted in a couple of months. I'm gonna complete AC2 and then go back to this i think! The only time i get to really play my games these days seem to be over holidays and the odd weekend!
Massacre
Oh, I guess I should buy this or something...
DiO
Yup, still having a blast playing this online...
DuPz0r
I may have to join you some time Dee. I've barley played this online to be honest, but i want to.
Massacre
So, um, I'm now in possession of this game. I haven't played it, though.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 9 2010, 10:56 PM) *

what are you waiting for? Best game of the year!! (even this entire gen in my opinion)
TheAnalogKid2112
Why don't you fucking add me bitch?
Flea
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jan 10 2010, 07:23 AM) *

what are you waiting for? Best game of the year!! (even this entire gen in my opinion)

Plus 1, From all the games i've played, including GTA 4 n the epesodes from liberty city, metal gear solid 4 batman darkum asylum etc, which are all very very good games, uncharted 2 is just something else, get playing this game! lol
Massacre
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jan 10 2010, 02:23 AM) *

I was waiting for a longer stretch of time than what was available to me last night. I have since played for about nine hours, and I love this game.

QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 10 2010, 01:40 PM) *

I haven't been online. Don't make me explain it again.

I've gotten pretty far in the game. At least I think I've gotten far, I don't know how long the game is. I've just finished the part where you're jumping around between the military trucks and blowing shit up, and when I took a break to log onto the forums a minute ago, I was pinned down by a turret on my left and some goons on the right. Not sure how to get through this yet.

Also, fuck those invincible yeti things, I wanted to kill them.
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 10 2010, 11:43 PM) *
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jan 10 2010, 02:23 AM) *

I was waiting for a longer stretch of time than what was available to me last night. I have since played for about nine hours, and I love this game.

QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 10 2010, 01:40 PM) *

I haven't been online. Don't make me explain it again.

I've gotten pretty far in the game. At least I think I've gotten far, I don't know how long the game is. I've just finished the part where you're jumping around between the military trucks and blowing shit up, and when I took a break to log onto the forums a minute ago, I was pinned down by a turret on my left and some goons on the right. Not sure how to get through this yet.

Also, fuck those invincible yeti things, I wanted to kill them.

Add me, well play online,
Massacre
Great, now i have to spend $150,000 on a headset...

... Why does this shit not come with the fucking console?
bOnEs
getting this either today or by the weekend... i got the platinum in saboteur so, now i have nothing new to play... i really need to get this soon because, i know i've been missing out on a lot of good times online...
Massacre
Cool. Now I'll have someone to talk about this game with.
bOnEs
and someone to play online with if you want... i may a few months behind on playing this but, there's still got to be people out there playing it.. how are you liking it so far, massacre?
Massacre
Sometime soon, I'm going to start my second playthrough. This is the first game I've ever had that I actually plan on playing on the hardest difficulty. This game is amazing.
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 20 2010, 03:27 PM) *
Sometime soon, I'm going to start my second playthrough. This is the first game I've ever had that I actually plan on playing on the hardest difficulty. This game is amazing.

Add me online fag

Ayreon
Massacre
Fuck you. You add me.
bOnEs
got it, played up to chapter 5, then jumped online and played some private matches with a friend from work that bought it as well... we were both wanting to get it at the same time so we could play online... the multiplayer options are far greater than they were in the beta (duh)...

but, i got a chapter further than i did when my non-gaming friend brought it over a couple months ago... for some reason he can't get his PS3 to connect online... lol, he hasn't been online in over a year laugh.gif... but, the co-op modes were fun... survival and the treasure one were fun... i think we got up to level 4 in both of those... but, the one co-op mission mission we did in the village i think, we reached the same point twice and lost the match there both times...

i think i need to polish up my skills a little better... maybe some more single player could fix what troubles me...
Massacre
What part is chapter five? I haven't played enough to know what part is what chapter.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 21 2010, 12:59 PM) *
What part is chapter five? I haven't played enough to know what part is what chapter.

the beginning of urban warfare... i just reached nepal and had to outrun that armored truck... so far, i counted something like 10 near death sequences that drake's got himself out of so far... my guess is there will be about 50 more of these situations laugh.gif...
Massacre
You have no idea. There are a ton of those experiences coming up, just wait. Have you gotten any moments where you've been completely out of ammo yet? It's insane when you have to run up on someone and kill them for their gun with five other people shooting at you.

I'm not sure when my next playthrough is going to be, now, as I may end up getting AC2 this weekend, I've really been wanting to play that game.
bOnEs
AC2 is super fun, you'd love it...

but no, i haven't ran out of ammo yet... but then again, i am playing on easy biggrin.gif... i noticed that you get a trophy for beating it on easy so, i thought i'd at least start out by getting the easy one out the way... i plan on playing this on medium and hard as well once i beat it on easy... crushing mode? maybe, if i have no problems beating it on hard...

you shouldn't really have an ammo problem with this game... every enemy drops ammo so, there's always more than you need...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.