Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Easter Eggs
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
ViceMan
There's a building on Dukes Boulevard surrounded by construction equipment, this building is covered in graffiti of all the previous games' artwork, including Misty, the twins from VC, CJ and others.

Inside all Cluckin' Bell restaurants there is a glass case displaying a small figure similar to toys given away with kids meals, the figure is called Cluck Norris. You can guess the reference yourself.

(I spelled Easter Eggs correctly, in your face PieFail!)
§ynch
I like the heart of LC [statue of happiness] but haven't found a way to see it without dying.

ViceMan
Lol, can't believe I forgot that one.
TreeFitty
The church in Dukes near the globe has to do with Epsilon. (cult in GTA:SA i think).

remember that from the old forum.
GLC
Little Lacy Surprise Pageant, CJ Skydiving on the TV and Claude's clothes at Playboy's.
ViceMan
The "Hot Coffee"shop around the corner from the first savehouse.
GLC
Oh yeah, www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com, too...
The Awesome One
The writing on the walls that suggest all the last GTA characters are dead.

TreeFitty
The Halo cartoon Republican Space Rangers
GLC
Donald Love in Liberty Tree.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jee El Sea @ Sep 13 2009, 06:51 PM) *
Donald Love in Liberty Tree.

Where's Donald Love in it? I know there's the Liberty Tree building, but never saw his picture.
GLC
Ehhh....shoulda been clearer.

Find a ped reading a newspaper and knock it out of their hands. Zoom in on it with a sniper to read it. One of the possible stories is about him.
ViceMan
Oh yeah, that's a new one for me.

The big purple dildo from SA sticking up out of piles of rubbish in various places on the map.
ConQueSteD
Not sure if you could call the Sultan RS a Easter Egg.
Wulfie
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 02:39 PM) *

Although a sweet ass ride. Lola "lolipop" Del Rio or whatever her last name is. You can find her in Star junction On one of the corners. It's a rarity but you can actually find her. Pretty cool.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Wulfie @ Sep 16 2009, 06:13 AM) *
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 02:39 PM) *

Although a sweet ass ride. Lola "lolipop" Del Rio or whatever her last name is. You can find her in Star junction On one of the corners. It's a rarity but you can actually find her. Pretty cool.

Have we ever seen a genuine pic of her? I don't think we have. I didn't even bother looking for her.
Massacre
I know Stoic was on the hunt for a long time before giving up.
Wulfie
There's a couple of vids on youtube other than that not a whole lot of pics or anything.
new major on the block
Well i've never noticed it till the other day but if youre ever in those multistory apartments, like the the ones in north algonquin, there are roaches running around on the ground and going under doors and baseboards.
Ragnarofl
If you pay the guy with the saxophone (for his music), you get a St. Thomas ringtone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.