Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pieface
What's the worst game you have ever played? Preferably a retail game, not Runescape.

For me it has to be Eragon on the Xbox 360.

Although the most disappointing game I've ever played is Metal Gear Solid 4, was nowhere near as good as MGS3
ConQueSteD
Hour of Victory, Full of Glitches n' Bugs.
TheAnalogKid2112
Haven't played it, but I would say that Hannah Montana game has got to be pretty awful.
ConQueSteD
Fuck those games are retarded, now they have a Purple Hannah Montana PSP...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Pieface @ Sep 11 2009, 09:27 AM) *
For me it has to be Eragon on the Xbox 360.

I thought you were going to say one of the other games you whored out for 1000 GS (Avatar).

On Topic: Any Tony Hawk game after the PS2 series.
RamzKilla
The History Channel: Battle For The Pacific...

I mean its good to show history, but its like a spitting image of Call of duty and on top of that there like 7 damn missions and nobody is ever online.

WHAT A SHITTY GAME! wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif
Pieface
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 11 2009, 03:07 PM) *
I thought you were going to say one of the other games you whored out for 1000 GS (Avatar).

On Topic: Any Tony Hawk game after the PS2 series.

Avatar I played for 2 minutes so didn't really give it a fair shot. I've stopped whoring out on rubbish games now though. If you notice my last 1000 was Fallout 3, and then before that I have no clue.
ViceMan
I've posted this link before but GameSpot's official worst game is Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing

Watch the video for a lol. It really is fucking terrible, how they got away with releasing it I don't know.
The Awesome One
Full Auto. Now that is crap.
TheAnalogKid2112
Oh yeah, Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End was an utter shit button masher. It's a wonder why I ever played it anyway..
Massacre
I always forget which one it is, but one of the two TMNT games I had for NES sucked. One was awesome, and the other sucked. Bad.
GLC
True Crime: New York City on the PS2. Just another GTA Wannabe I remember absolutely HATING.
The Awesome One
Any superhero game pre 2009. Except the free roaming hulk game. That was quite good.
OptimumPx
Driv3r.

It's horrible...he crab walks. Why does he crab walk?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (OptimumPx @ Sep 12 2009, 08:13 PM) *
Driv3r.

Worst walking in history. Looked like Tanner was constantly trying to be Michael Jackson.
ViceMan
QUOTE (OptimumPx @ Sep 12 2009, 08:13 PM) *
Driv3r.

So R* could mock him in GTA III?

Thus began the vicious cycle of taking the piss out of your rival's game.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Micro Machines on N64. You drive a car in a straight line and If you go outside of the track you fail automatically.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 08:39 PM) *
Micro Machines on N64. You drive a car in a straight line and If you go outside of the track you fail automatically.

Now that was bad.
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 12 2009, 03:07 PM) *
Any superhero game pre 2009. Except the free roaming hulk game. That was quite good.

*Disagrees*

X-Men Legends 1 & 2 were great, as was Ultimate Alliance. Oh, and City of Heroes/Villains.
Tranque
GTA4 for the PC

PS:

My computer couldn't handle it so I saw just invisible everything.

ConQueSteD
Saints Row series a GTA Knock off done shitty.
DuPz0r
Worst game I've ever played has to be the latest Sonic game on PS3. My partner is a hardcore sonic fan, and she bought it. It was so terrible i made her take it back and swap it for call of duty 3 when it first came out!
Massacre
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 12 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Saints Row series a GTA Knock off done shitty.

The story? Hell yeah. But the free-roaming in Saints Row 2 is magnificent.
ConQueSteD
SR2 does have some stuff that i wish GTA had but i just hated how SR played, and then they took the cheap shots towards R* and GTA it made me feel like SR2 developers haven't graduated high school yet.
Handsome B Wonderful
Some elements of SR2 were good, but the story...

Also, replayable missions and the ability to change your sex, build etc whenever you wanted ruined all replayability.

But SR2 certainly isn't the worst game ever.

I can't pick a standout, but the following come to mind when thinking of really bad games.

Superman 64
Jaws (although, eating people was fun for 30 seconds)
Shaq-fu
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
The Fifth Element
Rebel Alliance II
Jurassic Park (Mega Drive/Genesis)
Any cricket game
PabloHoneyOle
^ JAWS - that game was horrible. It had a few moments; eating people did get old after a minute or two though.
DiO
Iron man. Played the demo when it came out. It was fucking shit.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (QD-O @ Sep 19 2009, 07:58 PM) *
Iron man. Played the demo when it came out. It was fucking shit.

Most Film > games are shit. Well they have had a pretty bad history anyway. Some games these days are starting to get better. Terminator Salvation was okay. Transformers was okay... well maybe not. But not as bad as they used to be. The only game i've played ported from a film that has been better, was Golden Eye.
TheAnalogKid2112
Quantum of Solace was a good movie game.
Pitbull
Worst game ive ever bought is Damnation on the ps3. Spent 20 on it and could only play it for 15 minutes and then had to turn it off. How the makers can sleep at night knowing they release such rubbish is beyond me. It's an insult to gaming.

Warning!!

DO NOT BUY DAMNATION! or even waste a moment of your life playing this game.
Marney1
This - although I did wear it out playing it, oh and the 3D specs were total shit.
Zacko
Driv3r was awesome as long as you didn't step outside of the car, the car physics were ripe for fucking about with. Then again why play that when GTA exists...

I'll state that the worst game ever is Barbie Horse Adventures, purely because I said it was the worst ever in the old version of this topic. I saw it being played in a shop once, it horrified me.
Sheep
I'll second that, saw my sister playing it once
Marney1
This was pretty poo because it only took me and my mate about 4 hours to finish so we took it back the shop the same day and got a refund which we spent on Rad Racer. angry.gif

Don't bother watching the whole vid, you'll get the idea in about a minute.

PabloHoneyOle
Festers Quest was shit.
bOnEs

i actually played it too... it was at a friend's birthday party some 20 years ago...
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 29 2009, 06:22 PM) *

i actually played it too... it was at a friend's birthday party some 20 years ago...

I wont deny its shit but i had fun with it a few years ago
DANNY B0Y
No offense, but any game on the N64 or the SNES.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Oct 14 2009, 05:04 PM) *
No offense, but any game on the N64 or the SNES.

OFFENDED!!! the nintendo 64 is the best system ever made IMO...
Swiift
Prince Of Persia - (The Cartoony one, The Newest One) Lol
trathen93
i was bitterly disappointed by Mortal kombat vs dc universe. it feels like a rushed, uncompleted mess that has no real appeal. compared to other mk games this is so poor. the only slightly redeeming factor is the trophy support.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Niko Vance @ Oct 18 2009, 01:18 PM) *
Prince Of Persia - (The Cartoony one, The Newest One) Lol

Fable II. Doesn't really appeal to me.
Jacko
I cant remember any PlayStation game that would've sucked so much but a PlayStation 2 game, The Getaway was kinda bad. The graphics were decent but overall the game was a GTA clone with bad controls.
Edgecrusher
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 13 2009, 04:52 PM) *
Worst game I've ever played has to be the latest Sonic game on PS3. My partner is a hardcore sonic fan, and she bought it. It was so terrible i made her take it back and swap it for call of duty 3 when it first came out!

VThis One?

If so, agreed. It was absolute pants.

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Oct 21 2009, 11:12 PM) *
i was bitterly disappointed by Mortal kombat vs dc universe. it feels like a rushed, uncompleted mess that has no real appeal. compared to other mk games this is so poor. the only slightly redeeming factor is the trophy support.

Wasn't the best game ever, but the online is alright, assuming you are playing against someone with a half decent connection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.