Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My podcast #1 redo idears
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
TreeFitty
Okay I watched the first Podcast. Good, Good. It's something. BUT things just didn't sit right with me and my film OCD. So I came up with this idea where QD was hosting a radio station-type setting and Psy was a guest over the phone (obviously because that was what it was). THUS I made some "screenshots" to convey my idea... enjoy.

6 hours last night:

3 hours today:

That is all. Criticize/whatever.
TheAnalogKid2112
Dude, that is mad awesome. Seriously. I love the idea, and I love the look. I can't even find any flaws. 5 stars! clap.gif
TreeFitty
Thanks. wub.gif
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 11 2009, 05:39 AM) *
Thanks. wub.gif

It really cool.

I hope Qdeathstar likes it.
RamzKilla
Good Lookin! Thats really good.
Qdeathstar
first image is good though i think the avatar looks a bit small, i don't really like the spray paint effect on the second image. Plus, your stock isn't animated.
Qdeathstar
I like the branding though biggrin.gif
Qdeathstar
nice hot coffee reference, i didn't get it for a minute.. I was going why the fuck is there coffee in the background, then i was like, Oh.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think that looks much nicer. After all, were internet nerds. Not real people.
The Awesome One
I think it looks better. It needs GTA references, and that does have references. Nice work,TreeFitty.
ConQueSteD
I like it but it needs some changes to make it look better but its all up ta QD
DiO
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 11 2009, 08:07 AM) *
first image is good though i think the avatar looks a bit small, i don't really like the spray paint effect on the second image. Plus, your stock isn't animated.

Then animate it.....
ViceMan
Looks better than the original I think, obviously if you had someone record their piece over the phone you should have them as a special phone-in guest.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 11 2009, 07:54 AM) *
It really cool.

I hope Qdeathstar likes it.

QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 11 2009, 08:06 AM) *
Good Lookin! Thats really good.

Thank You both.

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 11 2009, 08:07 AM) *

Kept it smaller because you used the kid body. Went with the spray paint to compliment the iGTA logo. AND I COULD ANIMATE IT IF A WANTED TO! mad.gif

But thanks. wub.gif

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 11 2009, 08:10 AM) *
I like the branding though biggrin.gif

thnx.

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 11 2009, 08:11 AM) *
nice hot coffee reference, i didn't get it for a minute.. I was going why the fuck is there coffee in the background, then i was like, Oh.

I typed "hot coffee" into google and that was on the first page. smile.gif

QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 11 2009, 11:29 AM) *
I think that looks much nicer. After all, were internet nerds. Not real people.

True.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 11 2009, 03:48 PM) *
I think it looks better. It needs GTA references, and that does have references. Nice work,TreeFitty.

Thanks.

QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 11 2009, 04:13 PM) *
I like it but it needs some changes to make it look better but its all up ta QD

I'm usually never happy with my own work. Looking at them again, I'm seeing some things I would change.

QUOTE (DiO @ Sep 11 2009, 04:27 PM) *
Then animate it.....

YOU TELL EM!
Qdeathstar
1. Shut up D-O.

2. Try animating it. biggrin.gif all i need is 2-3 frames. Your BG is better, maybe your animation will be aswell biggrin.gif

Also i don't like the spray paint... it looks icky. work on the second slide biggrin.gif Please.

COnquested, feel free to make suggestions. I Think the tape is a bit thick (perhaps a lower opacity). Also, you'd have to loose the made by TreeFitty thing.. I could give you credits on the site and on the front splash page but having it in every page is tacky.
Massacre
^ Blue name.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 11 2009, 06:12 PM) *
1. Shut up D-O.

no U.

2. Try animating it. biggrin.gif all i need is 2-3 frames. Your BG is better, maybe your animation will be aswell biggrin.gif

it might be but i ain't got the time right now sad.gif

COnquested, feel free to make suggestions. I Think the tape is a bit thick (perhaps a lower opacity).

yeah i was thinking about darkening the entire background a little too.

Also, you'd have to loose the made by TreeFitty thing.. I could give you credits on the site and on the front splash page but having it in every page is tacky.

just put it there for the pics. wouldn't have it there the whole time in a regular video. rolleyes.gif

Massacre
I've been reading this topic all day and still haven't complimented Treefitty. Nice work, 'fitty.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 08:12 PM) *
I've been reading this topic all day and still haven't complimented Treefitty. Nice work, 'fitty.

It's ok, the blue name is very distracting.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 12 2009, 12:05 AM) *
no U.

it might be but i ain't got the time right now sad.gif

yeah i was thinking about darkening the entire background a little too.

just put it there for the pics. wouldn't have it there the whole time in a regular video. rolleyes.gif

Get on Mirc then biggrin.gif
The Awesome One
Yea, it does need improving.
DiO
1. Shut up D-O.

Next podcast, try and sound less robotic.
ViceMan
*agrees*

And enunciate your words a bit more concisely. tongue.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 12 2009, 08:25 PM) *
*agrees*

And enunciate your words a bit more concisely. tongue.gif

That would make it sound better. Sound was the only issue really.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (DiO @ Sep 12 2009, 12:23 PM) *
1. Shut up D-O.

Next podcast, try and sound less robotic.

Lmao, QFT!
DuPz0r
I think that each podcast, you should do a "GTA song of the week" and play a random song from any of the GTA games each time! That'd be awesome, and reminiscent for us GTA Fans!!!
TheAnalogKid2112
Good idea, Dup! "And I ran, I ran so far awayyy"
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 14 2009, 08:06 PM) *
I think that each podcast, you should do a "GTA song of the week" and play a random song from any of the GTA games each time! That'd be awesome, and reminiscent for us GTA Fans!!!

would love to do that, copywrite issues ftl. I'll ask Psy what he things though.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 14 2009, 10:52 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 14 2009, 08:06 PM) *

would love to do that, copywrite issues ftl. I'll ask Psy what he things though.

Really...? i thought as the songs were in GTA, and this is a GTA fan website, anything that was in GTA should be aloud. I know a way around it. Instead of just playing the song, can't you play a video in-game with the song playing on the radio?
Psy
Nah, Rockstar have asked the likes of GTA4.net to remove their mission walkthrough videos from youtube because you could hear the radio in game. If you record a video, you're supposed to do it without the radio on or something. Is a good idea, and technically we could get away with it, but I know they wouldn't be happy so it's not really worth it.
DuPz0r
Fair enough then. So are you working on these podcasts weekly, monthly or what?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 15 2009, 07:33 AM) *

He said in the podcast every one or two months.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 15 2009, 04:40 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 15 2009, 07:33 AM) *

He said in the podcast every one or two months.

Oh i didn't hear that bit... I must have forgot.
Psy
No, one or two podcasts each month. Not one every few months...
Benzilla
Pretty cool man, I like it. Not sure about the paint brush effect on the mic, and the spray paint at the bottom, but keep going.
TreeFitty
Thanks. sleep.gif
Qdeathstar
the next one is gonna be the 23rd, said it in the podcast happy.gif. OPX will be appearing, but you didn't hear it from me.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 18 2009, 05:06 AM) *
the next one is gonna be the 23rd, said it in the podcast happy.gif. OPX will be appearing, but you didn't hear it from me.

OMG INS(DE INFORMATION!

cool, can't wait to see what sort of random-ness you guys will chat about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.